[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is MADMILK really a good idea? The whole concept of milk is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: MAD MILK.jpg (8KB, 241x251px) Image search: [Google]
MAD MILK.jpg
8KB, 241x251px
is MADMILK really a good idea?

The whole concept of milk is really divisive. Some people say it's unnatural to drink milk because we artificially for it into production and are the only animals who drink it, whereas others say that the fact that milk is produced unaturally is irrelevant anyways and anything an animal does, as a natural being, is "natural". Then other people say that milk contains a bunch of harmful chemicals, pus, shit, etc and others say that its mostly irrelevant or it depends on the country. I've even heard people say that the macros are so good that you could live off of basically milk and a few other things to fill in the gaps where milk can't help. What's the general consensus?
>>
File: 3 months into GOMAD and SS.png (464KB, 418x861px) Image search: [Google]
3 months into GOMAD and SS.png
464KB, 418x861px
>>41529915
GOMAD + SS are the pinnacle of diet and exercise to achieve peak human form.

Here is me after 3 months of the routine, sure the milk intake makes me slightly paler but you will never make it if you don't drink AT LEAST a gallon a day, preferably 2.
>>
>>41529915
lmfao im drinking raw milk all the time

nothing wrong with milk from healthy cows (means no growth hormones, no gmo food, no antibiotics etc.)

they only gotta pasteurize (heat up) the milk in your regular super market because the cows are so sick as hell due to the things mentioned above

same with any other food btw.. make sure to eat organic only otherwise u are degenerating as we speak
>>
>>41529984

wow brah your tris and traps look amazing
>>
>>41529999
Could you explain why gmo food is bad. Because it seems logical that gmo food is atleast as good if not better then unmodified food because you would select beneficial genes.
>>
>>41529915
if you weight 110 lbs and are trying to gain weight then do it

otherwise don't.

Read the fugn book
>>
>>41530018
anti-science propaganda and MUH HORMONES
>>
File: 1469998977303.png (89KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469998977303.png
89KB, 240x240px
>>41529999
>mfw raw milk is illegal here
>>
>>41529915
In most developed countries with competitive agribusiness (i.e. not the US) puss or otherwise tainted milk is not only rare, it's also automatically siphoned off by the milking machinery when it does occur. You cannot be in the business without having high tech auto milkers up and running in places like Europe p much.
>>
>>41529915
If you're trying to be healthy, don't drink milk.
If you're a skelly who doesn't care about health trying to bulk and can't eat food, then go for it.

Don't even use milk as your calcium source, because calcium from milk causes osteoporosis. (https://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/)
>>
>>41530018
Not him but it's usually a band aid for shitty farming practices, a bit like the growth hormone chips. It takes a very high level of both retardation and autism to not only feed the cows pretty much only one thing (corn) and then try a bunch of overcomplicated shit to correct the problems arising from that.
>>
>>41530018

GMOs are detrimental to the soil. They take out essential nutrients as the soil is eroded over time, ultimately leaving crops mostly reliant on the GMOs to keep them going. If you compare it to organic development, the roots are deeper and yields are the same (especially in smaller allotments). It's pretty pointless. The true issue is food waste - if that was resolved, then there wouldn't be a 'need' for GMOs.
>>
>>41530066
>>41530114

Luddites.
>>
>>41530045
ask yourself why lol.. also ask yourself why vaccinations are mandatory
>>
File: 1481988731333.png (71KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481988731333.png
71KB, 343x400px
>>41530589
Haha, that's tinfoil talk, friend. You're not a crazy person are you?
>>
>>41529915
>Unnatural

Lifting weights is unnatural

Posting on 4chan is unnatural
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.