[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start taking creatine >two weeks later >boners are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images (8).jpg (11KB, 468x314px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
11KB, 468x314px
>start taking creatine
>two weeks later
>boners are so big, solid and tight it hurts
>gf literally said omg when she saw how fat my cock was.

I think creatine made my dick bigger guys...
>>
What does creatine do?
>>
>>41530051

Penile powder
>>
>>41530051

make your dick bigger obviously
>>
I'm here for your Natty card kid
>>
>>41529894
Hand over the natty card son.
>>
>>41530051
accelerates the balding process if you have male pattern baldness in your genes in exchange for your muscles holding more water so you look bigger
>>
>>41530136
>>41530111

For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag. I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding.
>>
>>41530154

I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this. I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?
>>
>>41530136
You don't need to have the gene to lose your hair on creatine.
No one in my family has balding issues. Went on creatine for 2 weeks, noticed shedding, hopped off that shit ASAP. Now a month later my hair is still falling out. Waiting on blood work from the doctor to check my DHT levels. Hopefully I'm just vitamin D deficient, otherwise I'll have to go on propecia and tank my DHT levels.

Don't fucking take creatine, it's not worth it.
>>
>>41530185
>>41530136

The only evidence pointing to increased Dht levels was based on one study with around a single football team which was probably full of roiders.

The fact that most men take creatine around the same age they are genetically bound to lose their hair doesn't help.
>>
>>41530185
You have to have a hereditary predisposition.
You sound like a panicked little child that was probably starting to bald and only noticed it now.
Man up, take some hair supps and go lift instead of being such a bitch.

Alternatively you can ask your doc to prescribe you a pair of balls when you go see him.
>>
>>41530154
>>41530163
What happens next?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.