[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My lower back has been hurting particularly on the right side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1494926492782.png (226KB, 394x397px) Image search: [Google]
1494926492782.png
226KB, 394x397px
My lower back has been hurting particularly on the right side lately.

I can feel some shit(kind of like a lump) that I can sort of move around in my lower back on the right side.

What the FUCK is this???
>>
>>41527371

its probably accumulated fat tissue / lipoma from sitting down for years and years.. i have the same and it runs in my family

not hurting me tho
>>
rippletoes claims another one
>>
>>41527371
sounds like nothing serious. If it were gallstones/kidneystones/appendicitis you wouldn't be able to feel some lump and it aint a tumour.
>>
I have the same thing in my neck shoulder area. It shrinks and grows back. I hope that means it is not cancer and I can ignore it.
>>
>>41527371
if it was lower left side, I would be worried. passing a kidney stone is EXTREMELY PAINFUL
>>
Unless you're feeling horrific pain, it's most likely just a muscular issue. I got the same, rest + ice for a week and you should be good.
>>
>>41527389
>>41527410
>>41527412
>>41527417
Should I still see a doctor? Really worried guys.
>>
>>41527371
>random lump where lumps should not be
>/fit/: it's probably nothing, let's get back to chadposting and tfw no gf threads

Health and Fitness everybody
>>
>>41527449
Kek
>>
>>41527449
health is not part of our description
>>
>>41527410

technically it is a tumour senpai. It's "abnormal growth / accumulation" of tissue. It's a benign tumour.

>>41527412

I bet my daddys nuts that its a lipoma. I have 1 of the in my lower back (like 0.5mm x 0.5mm) and one in my neck (1cm x 1.cm - doubles in size if I have a flue). It's been there since I was 14 (now 23).

Went to the doctors for this and they took scans and everything - told me that I could get it removed but its not necessary. Dont want i t removed because it would leave a big scar on my neck.

Then again, if OP's "lump" triples in size by next week I would be very concerned.

gl OP
>>
>>41527427

you most def should because allthough there is a 99% chance that its nothing serious, the doctor will give u peace of mind and u dont have to sweat it and become all hypochondric for it
>>
File: sophia-lillis-in-it-2017.jpg (122KB, 1122x1118px) Image search: [Google]
sophia-lillis-in-it-2017.jpg
122KB, 1122x1118px
>>41527465
>Doesn't have acne scarring so severe on the body that a scar from surgery would be an improvement
>>
>>41527484
Dude it's been here for months and it just rly feels off. I'm in Canada though so not sure if I should go to hospital for asap tests or not
>>
>>41527502

well that fact that its been there for months and u can move it with your finger indicates that its not dangerous - cancer tumor would have grown into the surrounding tissue and be rock hard...

moreover this is a very common spot to get these fat tissue growths because of sitting down too much

i bet your cum nuts that its nothing more than a lipoma, something that 30-40% people will experience in their life.

if you want direct relief go to a private doctor (radiologist etc) to get it scanned and ask for their opinion
>>
>>41527521
There's no private doctors.
>>
>>41527537

i find that hard to believe but ok

anyways get your ass to public health care then!

but dont sweat it man im sure its nothing serious.. like i said before its probably lipoma but it could also be a cyst or even an ingrown hair follicel!

gl you will be aight
>>
>>41527397
this
>>
>>41527371
you need a few sessions of massage to get it dissipated. Don't worry, while it is painful its not serious.
>>
>>41527920
I don't have $500 to drop.
>>
>>41527941
thats your problem then isn't it? I just told you what to do to cure it.
>>
>>41527371
I have the same thing apparently, i never noticed it before. Prob just a coinkadic op
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.