[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have 12 hour work days >work out afterwards How do people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>have 12 hour work days
>work out afterwards
How do people do it? I feel exhausted after 8 hour work days and I barely go to the gym
>>
>>41524541
Stims
>>
I really cant see how people get exhausted if they arent doing a labor intensive job.

Especially when desk workers cry about being tired all the time like bitch please a 10 year old could do what you do
>>
>>41524541
Not being fat
>>
File: 1493856853812.jpg (171KB, 418x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493856853812.jpg
171KB, 418x576px
>>41524541
>work 60 hours a week
>lift three times a week
>how???
s i p s

(and also, going to the gym while exhausted, which eventually teaches you how to not give a fuck about whether you're tired or not before working out)
>>
Remind yourself why you're going to the gym. GL
>>
>>41524541
Have you tried not being a pussy? Like if you just try a little you'll realize it's not that hard
>>
>>41524541
my job consists of walking close to 10k through forests and terrain carrying a bunch of gear for 8 hours.
I still do some lifting but mainly just to maintain some of my muscle mass and not turn into a skeleton.
It's pretty rough to get the motivation to go to the gym when it feels like i've been doing cardio all day and my feet hurt to walk on.
>>
>>41524572
I'm getting the feeling that you don't really have a decent job there.
>>
eat more I guess
>>
12 hour work days? Where do you live? North-Korea?
>>
>How do people do it?
Certainly not people on fit. Literally 99.9% of everyone on this board just sit in their room all day shitposting and then going out for 1-2 hours to the gym. It's why you see so much threads autistically simulating social interaction here, because most /fit/ posters don't know how to interact
>>
>>41524687
Get some oofos sandals. Shit is cash. Little pricey but I am in the same boat as you. I work on my feet all day and they are a life saver.
>>
>>41524541
>How do people do it? I feel exhausted after 8 hour work days and I barely go to the gym

The exhausted you feel after a day of work makes you feel like shit. Going to the gym after work will make you more tired but feeling like a million bucks.

You just have to remember than when your brain is pitching lame excuses not to go.
>>
>>41524725
Not him, but I work 12 hour days as a caregiver in California. Not that uncommon, bro. Finding time to lift fucking sucks with this schedule.
>>
The only easy day was yesterday
>>
I did this once and honestly its just like everything else: you force yourself to do it and then you adjust and it becomes your new normal.
>>
>>41524572
Have you ever solved any mentally challenging task in your life?
Have you ever considered that your brain actually consumes quite a lot of energy?
>>
>>41524744
Projecting this hard
>>
>>41524572
solving problems for 8 hours is exhausting.
>>
>>41524572
Working a desk job is honestly more tiring than a physical job, especially if it's one you do outside.

And yes I have done both.
>>
>>41524541
>work out afterwards

Found your problem OP.
>>
>>41524687
Intense job, do you really need the gym tho
With all that cardio you can eat you like permanent bulk
>>
>>41524862
hes not wrong

t. shitposter
>>
>>41524725
Could be a doctor, or even lawyer
>>41524744
Most of this board is in school
>>41524877
honestly this, even just doing things drains energy.
>>
>>41524761
Hey, I'm a carer too, WORKTWINS! Seriously though, it gets pretty fucking difficult, especially when you're doing a 5-6 day week and you go to the gym 6 days a week.
>>
All I have to look forward to is going to the gym, even if Ive been standing for 10+ hours. Maybe you just have the wrong mindset.
>>
>>41524541

try working out before you go to work?
>>
>>41524541
Go to the gym before work. If the gym genuinely is important to you then you will go to bed early and get up early.
>>
>>41524953
Why anyone do otherwise is beyond me.
>>
>>41524982
I have to be at work at 6am.

No gym I could go to would I be able to go before work
>>
>>41524933
Noice. Planning on going any further? I'm finally enrolling in RN school after five years of wiping asses.
>>
>>41524541
I would be concentrating on not dying after 12 hour days. I hate even 8 hour days.

I want to go back to a job where I'm left alone.
>>
>>41525031
Get a home gym then, do bodyweight/cardio or something.
>>
>>41524761

I would rather kill myself than work 12 hours a day
>>
>>41525073
I forgot to say I still do go to the gym after work (not that original guy)
I'm just pointing out going before work isn't on option for everyone.
>>
>>41524725
Did you ever hear of consulting?
>>
>>41525202

Call it however you want, working 12 hours a day isnt living
>>
>>41525110
When it's five days a week it's fucking suffering, but four days a week like I'm currently doing is not so bad.
>>
>tfw M-F 12 hour days with an hour drive each way
I don't even make that much money why is the world so fucked? I have 2 STEM degrees.
>>
>>41524625
>how to get a heart attack
>>
>>41525464
>tfw drive 12 hours to and from work so i live in my car
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.