[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here switch from booze to hard drugs like coke and heroin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: CQiJw42VEAAPxl0.jpg (32KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
CQiJw42VEAAPxl0.jpg
32KB, 500x489px
Anyone here switch from booze to hard drugs like coke and heroin on the weekends to keep calories down? Snorting, not injecting. I'm thinking of going that route. YOLO, right. Any tips?
>>
>>41523554
Not a good alternative. You're still drinking on the week, and supplementing with other drugs of varying quality and quantity each weekend.
2/10 plan. Not feasible long term.
>>
I would say kys, but that seems a little redundant.
>>
>>41523579
>You're still drinking on the week
I dont, I only go out on the weekends, my job is too demanding
>>
>>41523554
Not a feasible plan. You start out snorting on the weeks, and eventually 3-4 times a week, and eventually every day, but once that doesn't work anymore you figure, "WOW! I can get high from only one to two bags from shooting up!" And all is well until you're doing a bundle a day, and then you can't afford dope anymore so you "supplement your income" and you go down that path until you end up dead or in rehab.

There is no "just the weekends" with heroin. You can tell me you have willpower just like the hundreds of other people who have told me that and either ended up shit creek or dead a few months or years later.
>>
>>41523620
Listen to this broseph,
Srs, don't it, you degenerate
>>
>>41523579
>You're still drinking on the week,

>that assumption
lel, thats how you know someone is fucked, when they assume everyone drinks during the week.
>>
File: xt51x.jpg (114KB, 1275x916px) Image search: [Google]
xt51x.jpg
114KB, 1275x916px
>>41523554
If you can't stop yourself from drinking alcohol, you won't be able to control yourself from doing heroin, you immigrant,
>>
>>41523554
You'll end up dead like everyone else

Willpower means nothing if your brain's being fried

My childhood friend's sister left behind a 2 year old daughter and husband because she felt bad about her weight and shot up
>>
>>41523739
Most adults do kiddo
>>
>>41523774
>doesnt know what its like to really get high
>>
File: 1459146530156.gif (945KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1459146530156.gif
945KB, 330x319px
>>41523777
>because she felt bad about her weight and shot up

thot's everyone
>>
File: 137590226578.jpg (70KB, 700x602px) Image search: [Google]
137590226578.jpg
70KB, 700x602px
>>41523779
>I drink because I'm adult
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.