[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> this girl made me lose 45lbs and better myself >gain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1495367438698.jpg (116KB, 801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495367438698.jpg
116KB, 801x1200px
> this girl made me lose 45lbs and better myself
>gain it back
>can't find the drive to do soemthing like that again
what keeps y'all going? I was getting /fit/, getting this weight off and gained it back.
>>
At the end of the day bro you will listen to this: If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt, you can get away with anything brah
>>
>>41522764
not sure actually
think I like the attention from other people when they see the difference in me
>>
>>41522764
What caused you to gain it back?
>>
>>41522812
Deep depression, she wasn't really to blame, just was part of it.
>>
>>41522831
I got down to about 214 before I started to gain it back. Maybe I'm just meant to be fat, I've been struggling to get that weight off again with no luck. I was working out everyday, dieting, I was driven to be better for myself and for her.
>>
her feet look like theyre shitty
>>
>>41522894
no ones meant to be fat you just fell off and gained weigh because of your depression
try harder find that same drive again and go for it you already were and let A BITCH TAKE YOUR MOMENTUM
>>
>>41522926
I think you mean not to let a bitch take my momentum
>>
>>41522764
Brah,

Don't really understand if you wanted to impress this girl or what..? but know that you never ever should workout for a girl, do it for yourself. Workout because you want to become healty and because you want to become shredded and feel comfortable with yourself
>>
>>41522949
I wanted to impress her and be good enough to go after her, while also bettering myself for myself..If that makes any sense
>>
>>41522971
how are you this much of a faggot? what happened
>>
>>41523090
Got depressed, gained the weight back.
>>
>>41522764

You mean the girl in the picture? Really, nigger? You loset weight "waifu", and then got depressed you'll never get to fuck her or something? Besides, she's the kind of chick that go for skinny jean hipsters anyway.
>>
>>41523442
brandon actually is a skinny jeans wearing hipster
just a fat one
>>
>>41523403
then get back on it fatty
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.