[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else trying the "eat less" diet? Of all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1495390734947.jpg (36KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1495390734947.jpg
36KB, 632x738px
Anyone else trying the "eat less" diet? Of all the diets this one seemed like the biggest meme to me - the idea that doing literally nothing at all except eating less would magically result in weight loss. But fuck me, it actually seems to be working
>>
>>41522511
Stop drinking pop too, and no juice either. Just water from now on.
>>
Well it makes sense, no?

Say you're a fat as fatass and eat an easy 3000 calories a day, at your current weight this is maintenance, don't lose or gain weight.

Then you eat 2000 calories, 1000 below your body's maintenance level, your body has to use 1000 calories worth of fat to keep running.

Slowly these numbers will drop, along with your weight.
>>
>>41522524
Might as well just tell me to stop having fun.
>>
I was always hesitant about it, since I've heard that dieting periods (eating less and abstaining when hungry) can actually make you gain back weight quicker because your body thinks it goes through starvation periods and bulks up

I eat when I'm hungry, but I try to stay away from carbs (highest is a banana at 27g, it's my treat). But I'm also not a McFatty, I'm just 5'7" 130 and trying to lose maybe 5-7lbs, putting me just above underweight.

If you're a McFatty, starving yourself to start up that storage period, while still eating lots of carbs and sugars is probably just going to make you fatter in the long run

Fixing your diet is the only real answer, if you just go back to your old ways you're gonna McFatty again
>>
>>41522574
Pls be bait.
>>
>>41522571
What's "fun" about soda? Are you that much of a retarded brain zombie? Do you do nothing but watch T.V all day? Do you see all the vibrant colors on a soda bottle and go: "woo, FUN!"?. You're a sad excuse for a human being. You're a hollow meat puppet and a slave to the advertisement industry. Fuck you.
>>
>>41522786
Did a coke can fuck your mom?
>>
>>41522571
if you're going to do an "eat less" diet and drink pop and juices, you won't be doing yourself any good. They only mean extra and easily avoidable calories.
>>
>>41522844
Yeah, laugh off your complete lack of will power and self-respect. Prick.
>>
>>41522848
It's eat less not drink less. Also hydration helps burn fat.
>>
>>41522860
not if the stuff you drink keeps you at maintenance or worse
>>
>>41522860
so drink water lmao. soda and juices only hinder your progress
>>
>>41523373
Water tastes like shit and doesn't have electrolytes and other mcronutirnets.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.