[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I want your opinion on this. After having gone to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Me-too-dude.jpg (58KB, 576x725px) Image search: [Google]
Me-too-dude.jpg
58KB, 576x725px
Hey guys, I want your opinion on this.

After having gone to the gym off and on for quite a while, I decided to take fitness more seriously 7 months ago. My girlfriend wanted to come with me to get a better physique herself as well. I started with SS, and kinda liked it, because I did feel stronger. It was, however, impossible for my gf to do the same workout, because she had two spinal surgeries in the past. She did however want train with me, because she felt more comfortable that way. Recently, I asked a guy who works at my gym for some advice to design a new programme, and he came up with this:

A Back day
Deadlift, squat, pull ups, pendlay rows, lat pulldowns, barbell curls/oncline seated dumbell curls, abs

B Chest day
Incline bench, flat bench, flys, pectoral machine, dips, skullcrushers/tricep pulldowns, abs

C leg day
Squat, deadlift, OHP, lunges, leg curls, leg extensions, leg press, lateral raises, abs

AxBxCx and repeat

I like the deadlifts and squats twice a week, but I think every individual workout is quite heavy, and I dislike the fact that I hit most muscle groups only once a week. What are your thoughts, and what should I change?

Thanks guys
>>
You won't be able to squat and deadlift that often. Id separate them. You can add in front squats to leg day and take out leg extensions. You may want to add more shoulder exercises
>>
>>41522493
just squat your dick straight down her throat x climax
>>
Pic not related
>>
>>41522493
That's a shitty brosplit. You aren't working out enough

Do PPLxPPL or PPLPPLx

Legs:
Squat
Hack squat
Leg extensions
Hamstring curls
SLDL
Calves

Push:
Bench press
DB incline bench
DB seated press
DB side raises
Rope pushdowns

Pull:
Deadlift
Weighted pull-ups
Face pulls
Chest supported rows
Incline DB curls
Hammer curls
>>
>>41522521
Felt so too, what exercises would you recommend?
>>
>>41522540
what rep rangez u do for that m8
>>
>>41522545
Do arnie presses and dumbbell presses. Standing does more core than sitting but sitting lets you not worry much abouut form breaki ng. Facepulls hit the rear delts nice and i do some before i bench as a pre hab too. Barbell press is nice but I find that it's hard to get a rack so I mostly stick to dumbbell.
>>
>>41522540
How do you train calves? I usually just do my cardio on a threadmill and adjust the slope for calves
>>
>>41522564
4x5-8 for the compound exercises (Squats, bench presses, deadlift, weighted pull-ups)
3x10-12 for the isolation exercises (everything else)
>>
>>41522586
I normally do the standing/seated calf raises machines

I believe inclined treadmill isn't strenuous enough for growth
>>
>>41522633
Alright, I'll try that, thank you
>>
>>41522582
I just clean the bar, but have a hard time making progress
>>
unless you are lifting absolute baby weight you will probably only want to do deadlifts once per week due to CNS shock and recovery
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.