[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/ I heard great things about GOMAD but I'm lactose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Milk_glass.jpg (6KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Milk_glass.jpg
6KB, 220x293px
Sup /fit/ I heard great things about GOMAD but I'm lactose intolerant so I was wondering if I did GOMAD for a few weeks would it cure my lactose intolerance?
>>
No, just diarrhea every day
>>
It can work but it won't be easy. Your body will want to rid itself of the lactose. But you need to keep it inside of you long enough to build up the proper enzymes. A squat plug should do the trick. Just don't allow yourself to shit for 4 weeks. This will essentially allow a keifer to form im your large intestine which will populate your gut with everything you need to digest milk moving forward. Unfortunately just drinking keifer wont work because your stomach acid will kill the beneficial enzymes.
>>
No, lactose intolerance isn't (usually) due to lack of exposure, its more often just due to a lack of the necessary enzymes (lactase).

The good news is you can buy lactase in a pill form and take it with your milk, it should help quite a lot.
>>
>>41520498
Don't drink a gallon from nothing lol

In 4HB tim ferris wrote to try maybe a glass everyday of whole organic milk and see from there
>>
>falling for the dairy jew
>>
you can supplement lactase.
>>
Gallon of yogurt.
>>
you should do MADMILK instead of GOMAD
>>
>>41520498
STOP BEING AN INTOLERANT BIGOT. JUST BECAUSE TRUMP WON DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE A SUGARIST!!! WE WILL HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR YOUR INTOLERANCE YOU DEPLORABLE.
>>
>>41520498
MADMILK, son!
>>
>>41520498
Do GOMAD but with cheese. And no you can't teach your body to be lactose intolerant, you either have the genetics for it or you don't. Blame your retarded hunter gatherer ancestors for not moving on to agriculture like everyone else
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.