[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After all these years of "hard" training, steroids,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

After all these years of "hard" training, steroids, and turning into a man, DLB still can't bench 2pl8. How does this make you feel, roasties?
>>
roasties do even worse on strict OHP. Saw some female "powerlifter" with Squat/DL in the 4 plate area that wasn't even able to strict press 50 kg. Quite a joke if you ask me
>>
Gross little munchkin
>>
Women just can't press. My gf DLs 330 and ATG squats 250. She can't OHP 95.
>>
>>41519678
Bodybuilding=/=powerlifting
>>
I know a girl who is convinced DLB is natty, and thinks with just hard work, she too can look like her.
>>
>>41519678
Those quads look disgusting. No sweep.
>>
File: le evil face.jpg (11KB, 172x106px) Image search: [Google]
le evil face.jpg
11KB, 172x106px
>>41519678
>>
>>41519678
Shes got a 1080p upper body and 244p legs
>>
>>41521922
>She can't OHP 95
including the bar? Dumbbells?
>>
Meh who cares though? She's a bodybuilder not a powerlifter. The fact that she got like that by lifting less weight is somethibg we should be copying. Clearly she's training smart.
>>
>>41522140
95 total. Barbell + 25lb plate on each side. She also can't bench 120#. Diet and programming are on point too
>>
>>41522140
lmao you think any girl could press 95 lbs dumbbells?

95 lbs (bar + 50 lbs) would be really strong for a woman actually, as said there are powerlifting chicks on roids with 4+ plate deadlifts that can barely press that
>>
>>41522181
if she changed to meme powerlifting archrom she could probably bench more with that OHP. Seeing it all the time on female powerlifters, arching bench in the 200s-225s (like that underage girl with the insane arch at the arnold classics, remember that?) but only strict press 40-45% of that
>>
>>41522200
You know, you're probably right. That archrom and super wide grip. Seems pointless though. They're not actually accomplishing anything. I remember that Russian girl. What an embarrassment.

I'll let her know she's actually decently strong according to this Filipino basketweaving board. Thanks guys
>>
>>41519678

Why do girls have such shit benches? I was watching a Megskwats video in which she was diddying and squatting decent weight for a chick but her bench was like 65-70kg, like wtf senpai.
>>
File: 1397500315025.jpg (44KB, 524x380px) Image search: [Google]
1397500315025.jpg
44KB, 524x380px
>>41522162
>2 plate
>powerlifter
>>
>>41522258
weak upperbodies, the only lifts they can get decently strong at are lower body lifts, so DL/Squat
>>
fuck i hate watching those 150lb powerlifter chicks that can squat and deadlift over 400lbs makes me feel beta af
>>
>>41522329
they only have to move the bar like 2" because of being midgets
>>
>>41522329
That's why you need to step your pressing game up, OHP is basically male privilege the lift
>>
>>41522329

>Sumo deadlift

*tips fedora*
>>
>>41522258
For girls you literally have to half the numbers you can expect on upper body lifts. Benching 70kg for her is the equivalent to benching 140kg for you.
>>
Literally who
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.