[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lifting for years >join military >get able to march

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: fit2.png (644KB, 1398x925px) Image search: [Google]
fit2.png
644KB, 1398x925px
>lifting for years
>join military
>get able to march 20 miles with at least 55 lbs and run 8 miles in less than 1,5h with 30 lbs
>getting fat as fuck
What the fuck?
Why?
>>
>>41519530
You're eating too much
>>
>>41519530

If you read the sticky you'd know

>>41519544

Is the right answer
>>
I'm right there with you. Ruck 9 miles with a 90 lb pound pack, run 8 without feeling winded but my gut is getting bigger by the day. My last deployment I lifted 6 days a week and stuffed my face with food and lost weight, ever since getting back in conus I've been slowly gaining that weight back. It's all the chow hall food mixed with fast food. Makes us fat as shit
>>
>>41519530
>>getting fat as fuck

how old ?
the answer is a combination of eating more, ignoring cardio for the sake of mass, and metabolism slowing due to age.

you will have to buy a jumping rope* and cut down on pasta.

*very important don't hang yourself
>>
It's the chow hall bro
>>
>>41520346
stop that "slow metabolism" bullshit.. to much calories, thats it..
>>
Marine boot here same Bruh
>>
>people actually eat at dfacs
even when i was a private i still bought my own food
>inb4 munny
dont spend it on strippers and you can buy yourself healthy food for a month easily.
>>
>>41521998
Imagine yourself stationed at 29stumps, strippers is all I have nigga
>>
>>41519530
I've heard army food is full of carbs mainly, I've also heard army fucks up your knees bad.
>>
>>41519544
this, i mean what the fuck is he idiot
>>
>>41521883
I thought you faggots werent allowed internet during boot?
>>41519530
How often are you doing these things? I don't think anyone on my infantry courses made it through the 3 months without dropping weight, especially with the shitty MREs and doing combat drills all day.

If you're not actually training and just expect to stay lean because you can ruck, you're being silly. Rucking is just as much practice as it is actual fitness. I've seen obese infantry finish long rucks in great time, after doing it dozens of times you just get used to it because your body stops hurting

After all, it just a fast walk with weight. Nothing too impressive
>>
>>41520346
>>*very important don't hang yourself
At what level does laughing vigorously count as cardio?
>>
>>41519530
I think this picture is my future. I have a red blender bottle and my metal shelf is still in the box.
>>
>>41519530
You're getting military memed. Had a friend that went army after high school. He spent a year lifting and reaching chad mode for passing that one test and coasting through basics. His after was worse than his before. Abs were fucking gone. Bitch tits in full swing. Said they did mainly cardio (hiking, running, usually with sacks) and left everyone too tired to lift weights. Meals totaled to 1200-2000 cals a day. Mostly carbs. Said he had superiors that were a pound away from needing walmart scooter of shame.
>>
>>41519544
This.

When I went through BMT a lot of the guys who were actually in shape started fattening up because of the dieting.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.