[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS NOT FAIR THAT WOMEN CANT BUILD A TON OF MUSCLE AND CAN ONLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_3839.jpg (114KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3839.jpg
114KB, 1000x746px
ITS NOT FAIR THAT WOMEN CANT BUILD A TON OF MUSCLE AND CAN ONLY GET TO 0.5PL8 bench

Why work so hard for nothing when guys achieve it so easily and even start off better than a strong girl?
>>
Well its a small price to pay for having a pussy that gets you a free pass in most of life.
>>
women can be as strong as men, all they have to do is inject steroids and start looking like men.
You want to be as strong as a man but look like a elegant pretty girl? Get fucked.
>>
>>41519452
>free pass

Then shouldn't women dominate most business, government, entertainment, etc?
>>
Because women are not meant to be strong.
>>
>>41519466

They certainly dominate the fucked up CEOs and politicians you speak of.

All by the age of 12 no less.
>>
You get to look super hot with 20% + bf and no muscle, go cry somewhere else
>>
>>41519466
because they aren't smart enough
>>
>normal girl posts a selfie
>200 + likes plus "omg ur so gorgeous"

Lmao for a guy to have a fraction of this he has to be famous or extremely hot
>>
>>41519466
women have narrower bell curves, i.e. less retarded people and less intelligent people than men have. On the other hand, even mediocre women can make it big due to affirmative quotas for women. If you venture into STEM you can make it big while being absolutely mediocre due to pathetic whiteknights doing all the work for you.
>>
>>41519475
but I want muscle. Why work so hard for nothing? Might as well be a cardio bunny.
>>
>>41519491
Then be a cardio bunny you stupid slut. Stop complaining that you're not a man. You're a woman, embrace being feminine and girly.
>>
>>41519491

Then get muscle dumbass you will probably look hot anyway
>>
>>41519475
Yeah no. You would need very good genetics for that. Other wise you just end up looking like a skinny fat mess, like me. You'll just end up looking 4/10.
>>41519499
And being feminine and girly includes being a skinnyfat extremely weak person?
>>
>>41519441
A woman's strength is a non-issue in society. Just be attractive; that's all anyone really cares about.
>>
File: strong women.png (608KB, 708x530px) Image search: [Google]
strong women.png
608KB, 708x530px
>>41519491
Women can gain muscle. We just have only 10% of the testosterone men do. So we'll never look like men. Which is not a problem, unless you actually want to look like men. Female UFC fighters are personally my goals
>>
my little sister can deadlift 2pl8, maybe you just aren't trying hard enough

(I don't know what she can bench)
>>
>>41519520
>And being feminine and girly includes being a skinnyfat extremely weak person?

Yeah. Girly includes that but girly is not exclusive to that.
>>
>>41519551
Seriously why are some of you guys on /fit/ such chubby chasers?
>>
>>41519470
I don't think blackmailing and mistresses count. Might as well just throw in the mafia and drug lords at that point.

>>41519478
So they burn their free pass. Ok, for some reason makes me think of /pol/ and how they claim jewes hold them back from achieving their true potential.

>>41519490
So your beef is with the western world and its over compensation for being heavily slanted to white males for so long. Nepotism, where you graduated, and who you know fuck you over twice as hard long before AA giving them a pass for blowing chad. BC thing I couldn't speak too.
>>
>>41519441
now you know how it feels when CHAD fucks our ONEITIS
>>
roasty getting toasty
solution: kys yourself
>>
>>41519452
sorry mate but that's total bullshit

i think modern feminism is cancerous and destructive and ruins the lives of women and men, but there is no denying that women have it harder. they can't leave the house without looking good including make up without people assuming they're ill and shit, they can't smell anything but nice, they can't do fun shit like get a motorcycle without seeming weird/lesbionic, they get leered at by creepy men on the bus, they have to hit that middle ground between being a slut and a prude which is a narrow gap or risk losing respect from peers, etc. the life of a man is both easy and comfortable and i'm grateful for it.

further, life as an ugly man is bad; life as an ugly woman is 100x worse.
>>
>>41519441
Its ok. Women are good at different things. Oh wait, no you arent. Kys roastie.
>>
>>41519627
>being this bitter
are you the type of guy who turns to religious and political arguments in order to justify his everlasting virginity?
>>
>>41519643
hahahahaha

why girls use virginity as a weapon against males?
>>
>>41519466
They don't do those things because there are men that do those things just to try and get some slash.
>>
>>41519441
There are guys who are in that boat. Plenty of women that are stronger than your average guy. Also women's bodies were made to handle much worse than lifting weights
>>
>>41519671
i'm male. i just enjoy calling out betas whenever they shit up my precious board.
>>
>>41519699
sure you are sweetie
>>
>>41519719
please stop, you are embarrassing yourself. you need to leave the house and nut in a pussy.
>>
>>41519578
what are you some sort of salty female? the truth hurts whore now fuck off to tumblr
>>
>>41519564
What? I like girls who are 5'2" and weigh 90lbs so I can throw them around like a fuck doll.
>>
>>41519726
muh argument with holes

women always act the same way on 4chan, you're pathetic

again: kys yourself
>>
>>41519441
Just be pretty you dumb ho. Unless you work on a farm, no woman needs to be strong.
>>
>>41519750
>>41519750
Ah throwing around hungry skellies. That's also an option. Or you could have someone who is just 15 lbs heavier, but at least has some muscle and can take rough pounding 3 times a day and can ride you like a champ. Though if you'd rather want someone who has no energy to actually participate in sex, sure.
I'm 5'2 and used to be 90 lbs. I looked like absolute shit, and had no energy. Now I'm a bit heavier, look leaner than ever before, and at least have the energy to have crazy rough sex.
>>
>0.5pl8 bench

There's a wheelchair-bound woman at my gym who benches 70kg. More than a lot of guys.
>>
>>41519619
t. white knight

All of those things you listed are literally my feels, while the disadvantages to being a man arent just social pressures, which we also have in abundance. Men are overwhelmingly disadvantaged in the family court system, lose their assets at a staggering rate in divorces, have to fight tooth and nail for custody against even a bad mother, and so on. Their suicide rates are orders of magnitude higher, they die younger; these all have data backing them up. And after all that, you can start looking at appeals to emotion like "muh males have to make the first move"

I won't say things are perfectly fair, but when women start reeeeeing about being shitty version of men at masculine things, I can only roll my eyes.
>>
>>41519847
70 kg is still shit. And women ALWAYS meme-arch to abuse ROM as much as possible
>>
>>41519441

You know what isnt fair? An average 6-7 girl can get 50 matches on Tinder a week. And sex whenever she wants. Women have a free pass in life when it comes to partners and sex.

A guy has to be at least a 9 in body and face for the same effect
>>
>>41519870
Well she can't abuse ROM because her legs don't fucking work. She does full ROM with no arch. And when is the last time you saw a woman benching more than 1pl8?

Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>41519865
Men have it more difficult in society, they are being treated like shit. Thank feminism for that.

Women who aren't interested in the hookup culture and haven't won the genetic lottery have it shit in a different way. Men don't trust women anymore, good luck convincing them that you're not a filthy slut and good enough to wed. You'll have great difficulty finding the right person, and if you don't have huge tits and ass, everyone is very likely going to want to cheat on you, unless they have a fetish for petite women.
>>
>>41519877
lol I'm a fat girl and got 150 matches in less than a week.
>>
>>41519877
See >>41519894
Not all of us are interested in sleeping with 50 guys a week. Some of us just want to sleep with one guy for the rest of our lives, buy a home together, earn money together for travel, maybe kids later, but feminism has ruined that for us. And it is way too tempting for people to cheat, because they can find a big boobed slut on tinder any day as soon as they get tired of fucking the same person for years.
>>
>>41519894
"winning the genetic lottery" as a women means being a 3/10 atleast, it's nothing unusual unless they're deformed, in which case they'll still get beta orbiters when searching on the internet (cf. jawless girl)
>>
>>41519877
>because free clock is the epitome of a successful life
Jfc, even when you're attempting to say they have an advantage, You can't help but make it all about yourself. Fyi, cocks are ugly little things even when you're straight. Tell me I'm more likely to find a job- now THAT would be an advantage (women aren't unless its stripping)
>>
File: Trump and Melania.jpg (79KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
Trump and Melania.jpg
79KB, 1180x842px
>>41519466
>Then shouldn't women dominate most business, government, entertainment, etc?
Women earn 77% as much as men in the USA yet make up 70-75% of all consumer spending.

They're not running the businesses but they're getting the profits, in exchange for pussy.
>>
>>41519894
I agree, and that's not "the patriarchy" who is at fault, it's our degenerate culture. The fact that we as a species spent millennia figuring out gender roles where most people could be content, and then decided to fuck it all up in the last 50 years should give us pause.
>>
>>41519643
>he called him a virgin
boy you sure showed him redditor!!!
>>
>>41519910

Im not talking about wanting to sleep with multiple guys a week. Im talking about the fact that, if you havent had sex in a while and feel a big urge for it, you can probably get it really fast, we dont.

Plus add the fact that finding people interested in you is easier aswell broadens your options when it comes to choosing a partner. A 6-ish guy will most likely have to settle with anybody he can get

>And it is way too tempting for people to cheat, because they can find a big boobed slut on tinder any day as soon as they get tired of fucking the same person for years.

That just sounds like a typical bitter female. There are plenty of guys who want the same thing you do, but we usually have to try harder and have less options
>>
>>41519894
I don't know which gender has it more difficult and I don't care. Feminism isn't why men have lot of institutional sexism against them. Feminism was just about breaking down institutional sexism for women. Men can do it too. Sexism is a double standard that affects both men and women.
>>
>>41519894
>men are treated eorse in society
LOL. Society doesn't even listen to women in the first place because they refuse to take them seriously 90% of the time. You have one hell of a victim complex, and then you continue to use half the world's population as an excuse for your learned helplessness. Fucking pathetic. Grow up and take responsibility for your own failings
>>
>>41519917
I'm probably considered deformed for having small breasts.
7/10 face (rating which I didn't come up with myself), 8/10 body if you ignore the small breast situation. Only someone with a fetish for small breasts could ever genuinely be attracted to me and want to be with me for the rest of my life. Anyone else would rather have someone with big jugs, I'll always be a third rate option. No matter how great my cooking is, how good I clean the home, or how much money I'll earn, or how I would never nag and only praise my partner.
>>
>>41519441

A girl doesnt have to be strong to look good

>B-b-but anon I dont care about looks I just want to be strong

Then take roids

Problem solved
>>
>>41519949
>we as a species spent millennia figuring out gender roles
No we didn't. Many cultures had different gender roles.
>where most people could be content
Not even true.
Go back to /r/redpill you retard.
>>
>>41519949
Yeah I'm blaming feminism for it lol, didn't you see that in the first sentence? I think feminism is the cause of the degeneration of society. It caused the sexual revolution and made everyone morally bankrupt.
>>
>>41519441
How do women that want to be strong cope with being women? First time I went to gym benched 205 by 5, friend spotted me. All I did beforehand was pushups and shitty curl bro stuff with baby weights.
>>
>>41519968
boo hoo get implants you fucking retard

your only problem is low IQ, but then again, most other retarde women get along just fine
>>
>>41519968

Wow I thought it was mostly males on this board that had body dysmorphia. Are you honestly thinking that every male wants a girl with big tits? I feel insulted that you think males are that shallow
>>
>>41519990
There's more ways to be strong than lifting things up and down. Let see how well your body does in incubating another human in you for 9 months then squeezing it out of a tiny hole
Real question is how do guys cope with knowing they'll never be as strong as a woman and create life in the process?
>>
>>41519998
124 IQ, studying law, nice try. I'm not especially gifted, but I'm also not retarded.
Implants wouldn't better the situation at all. People want big natural ones.
>>
>>41519988
>degeneration of society
What does this mean? How do you measure it?
>>
>>41520012
>Are you honestly thinking that every male wants a girl with big tits?
I know all the weebs here claim to like 5/10 flat chested girls (because everything else is out of their reach), but no guy in history has ever complained that his girl's tits were too big
>>
>>41519886
>And when is the last time you saw a woman benching more than 1pl8?

Saw a fat powerlifter chick do 140lbs yesterday at the gym.
>>
>>41519910
pls be in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>41520013
Women are lucky in that. Pregnancy has life extending benefits for women while men naturally whether they have kids or not bodies switch to low test nurturing mode when older because it expects you be father.
>>
>>41520012
I think most men think fucking women with big boobs is more fun.
Doesn't matter if I'm good at deepthroating, can ride like a champ, and want to have sex with my partner 3 times a day. He won't really have anything to grab, and won't see as much bouncing when I ride him. It's probably more fun to fuck a girl with big tits who just lays like a starfish.
>>
File: IMG_3875.jpg (103KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3875.jpg
103KB, 960x960px
>>41519983
Why does it take like 2 years to gain like 8 pounds of muscle? Most big women are fat, not muscular

pic related could be super strong but looks dyel
>>
>>41519865
Lol that's a very recent issue. For thousands of years prior women were ripped from their kids. Watching a documentary just yesterday how this Victorian husband not only left his wife for his secretary who was young enough to be his daughter, but he took the kids and had the mistress raise them. One of the kids ended up dying when they fell off a horse and she never even got to see her son until he was a lifeless body already.

Seriously fuck off with your b.s.. Guys haven't had to deal with anywhere NEAR the amount of anguish women have suffered throughout history
>>
>>41520034

Correlation / causation woman
No guy would indeed complain if he had a girl with big tits. But no guy would feel the need to cheat on or leave a loyal, sweet girl, just because she has small tits are you kidding me
>>
Just take test you dumb bitch. Its 2017, you want to look like a man its right there
>>
>>41520044

Wow you are beyond delusional. I think you should work on your self-esteem and your perception of men. Because nothing you say is true
>>
>>41519968
not all men prefer big tits, men on average dont care too much about tits
>>
>>41519825
>Or you could have someone who is just 15 lbs heavier, but at least has some muscle and can take rough pounding 3 times a day and can ride you like a champ

Don't see how having more muscles makes you any more or less able to take a dick.

>I'm 5'2 and used to be 90 lbs. I looked like absolute shit, and had no energy. Now I'm a bit heavier, look leaner than ever before, and at least have the energy to have crazy rough sex.

>>EVERYBODY IS THE SAME AS ME AND THEREFORE MY EXPERIENCE SHOULD BE TAKEN AS WHOLE FACTS AND APPLIED TO ALL INDIVIDUALS
>>
>>41519949
You aren't well educated. Gender roles weren't "established through time". Gender roles mean very different things depending on where you are. They very much have NOT evolved to be the same everywhere, further showing how it's nothing more than a fragile mental concept.

And if anything, the strict pressure to adhere to a "gender role" is what has caused all the chaos with trannys and such now a days; they feel they have to dress up like a girl to act the way they want because society taught them only girls can act that way. If people were taught to just be who they want, there wouldn't be a need to dress up and fill a role
>>
>>41520062
well right now girls have it easy
a woman just need a nice big ass to have attention
>>
>>41519538
why would you want to look this dyel
>>
>>41519968
Another fit girl with small tits here
My tits guys have never stopped guys from perving out about me. Its not your breasts, its definitely something else repelling them. Sounds like you're not really 7/8
>>
>>41520113
>because attention =winning at life
Just because you're thirsty af for attention, doesn't mean it magically makes life better. If anything the attention garnered from being an attractive female leads to something bad, like a bitter angry guy who decides to rape you because you're not into him
>>
>>41520160
>like a bitter angry guy who decides to rape you because you're not into him
what?

where do you live?

i live in DR and that just doesnt fucking happen

a girl that is considered attractive enjoy a nice social, economic life

men with money want a girl like that, you can get jobs easier, etc
>>
>>41519686
lmao
>>
>>41520043
>having to carry a leeching fetus with you for 9 months only to have it permanently damage your body and soul as it practically tips you in half
>lucky
Pick one. Might be strong, but that sure as he'll ain't lucky
>>
>>41520060
This is the worst copypasta I've ever seen on fit fuck off numale
>>
>>41520181
I don't know what DR is, but rape happens everywhere. If I knew what DR was I'd Google stats and show you. I live in los Angeles
>>
>>41519932
>% 77

nice skewed statistic that doesn't take into account profession, hours worked and the tendency for women to go for lower paying jobs faggot
>>
>>41520160
> baseless generality

the foundation of feminism and BLM ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>41520229
Dominican republic

there are many girls with big asses here, caucasian girls(many are white), girl with big tits, etc

and they dont get raped, they dont have problems with males
>>
>>41520232
I said "earn" illiterate /pol/tard. I'm not saying there's a wage gap
>>
>>41519983
this
>i want to look good
then don't be fat
>i want to be strong
take roids
>>
>>41520106
>They very much have NOT evolved to be the same everywhere, further showing how it's nothing more than a fragile mental concept.

>every single society on earth is a patriarchal one
Totally not the same.
>>
>>41520272
Fellow Dominican here.

I mean, obviously girls get raped here. They get raped everywhere.

But you're right though, it isn't a huge issue or anything. Nothing is easier here than being an attractive caucasian girl.
>>
>>41520084
this, you could get free testosterone if you claim to have gender dysphoria. Stop bitching.
>>
>>41519962
[citation needed]
>>
>>41520337
>obviously girls get raped here.
its weird and when it happens its in a slums
>>41520337
>attractive caucasian girl.
dont forget the dominicans/mulattas with their big asses here
>>
>>41520145
Oh I'm not that repelling. I have the guy of my dreams. But anyone with an ounce of self respect would cheat on a small breasted girl if the opportunity with a cute big breasted girl arises. Getting anyone isn't difficult, but I know they'll be tempted to cheat on me. Who wouldn't want to cheat on a small breasted girl? It's not difficult to get someone to hookup, I could do that probably, but I'm not interested in that, I just want my guy to stay with me for the rest of my life.
>>
File: itza_me.png (163KB, 472x405px) Image search: [Google]
itza_me.png
163KB, 472x405px
>>41519894
> fetish for petite women

itza me
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 136x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 136x180px
>>41520427
> not difficult for someone to get a hookup

ha. so you are a woman.

also I'd like to point out that i'd never cheat on a girl with small breasts just for a girl with large breasts. Now if I found a girl with even smaller breasts that's a different story
>>
>>41520506
cheater basterd
>>
>>41519932
Did anyone notice how big her hands are?
>>
>>41520506
Yeah I'm a woman, wasn't that obvious? You also quoted me wrong but anyway. Just tried to point out that I'm not horribly ugly, I could find someone to hookup, I can get into a relationship with a good man. I just know I'll never be good enough whatever I do.
>>
>>41520427
Fuck off please. It's obvious what you're doing: you're trying to talk about how pathetic small titted girls are (they are) so that everyone comes to you and says "oh, I like small tited girls!" so that you will feel better about your tiny tits. You have """the guy of your dreams""" yet you're still an insecure cunt looking for compliments. Looks like you'd be the one to cheat first.
>>
>>41520549
I was a virgin before I got with my partner, I intend to marry him. I'm fairly conservative, and I think cheaters deserve to be put in concentration camps. I would consider myself a slut if I'd ever sleep with anyone else, and if things don't work out, I'll probably stay celibate for the rest of my life and live with the knowledge that I'm a dirty whore for having given up my virginity.
>>
>>41520570
t. guy
>>
>>41520570
get implants if you're so insecure. Otherwise, quit whining.
>>
>>41520062
People suffer in anguish. Women always make it a competition who suffered more. Implying men are due for some anguish. We are flesh robots with minds that are capable of infinite suffering through emotional, psychological, and physical damage; and we can not agree as a species that we all deserve to live in peace.
>>
>>41520520
smaller breast = better test famalam

>>41520546
> quoted me wrong
Tits and a vagina don't get you shit on a Tibetan Sock Exchange site so you gotta think what your words mean before you post like us "men". This ain't real life kiddo where you can just whip out your feminine penis to say and get whatever you want.

> never be good enough whatever I do.
you'll never make it faggot
>>
>>41520622
Implants don't count. They don't give the same primal good genetics response.
>>
>>41520627
What you quoted insinuated that anyone can get a hookup easily, while I was talking about me personally. I don't want to give off the impression that I think everyone has it easy, that's why I said you quoted me wrong.
>>
just stop arguing with the /r9k/ fags. theyre a lost cause. their views are so fucked up theyre beyond saving. see >>41520624 folr example

claims women are making it a competition, but invents all this anti-male oppression shit and glosses over problems women face because someone else suffering makes him feel left out of the pity party

theyre bitter. you can see by the fact most of their arguments centre around womens looks getting them more attention. they lack it so from their perspective its literally the be-all and end-all if life
>>
File: 1468487307325.jpg (92KB, 700x754px) Image search: [Google]
1468487307325.jpg
92KB, 700x754px
>>41520670
>Who wouldn't want to cheat on a small breasted girl? It's not difficult to get someone to hookup,

here we go. Imma spell this out for you.

you asked a question that pertained to your relationship situtation in particular. The question you ask references that your boyfriend would want to cheat on a small breasted girl (you) if he had an ounce of self-respect. You then, (next sentence in case you got lost) answered your own question saying that "it's not difficult to get someone to hookup", which implies your bf could easily find another girl to fuck, which if you have ever been a guy that isn't a model, you would know that what you said for the majority of men is un-fucking-true and that hooking up with women is one of the most draining tasks a man can endure with a very low chance of success. But you wouldn't know that, cause you're a "woman".

the next sentence you mention you could probably find a hookup in addition to the previous statement.

What you meant, and what you wrote, are two different things.

Think with your brain and not your feminine penis before you shitpost.
>>
>>41519619
>modern feminism
Lies built on more lies.
>>
>>41519619
> cant get a motorcycle
you are literally the only one saying that and thus are perpetuating the false stereotype that women cant get motorcycles

> women have to wear makeup
Literally, no they don't. it is entirely their choice if they do or dont. No ine forces or threatens them

> they have to smell nice
I didn't know there were random smell checkpoints scattered around the city or else I would have showered 5 days ago

> get leered at by creepy men on the bus
what an oddly specific generality that has no actual basis for anything. Oh no they looked at me, i'm so oppressed. Literally kill yourself

> they have to hit the middle ground
I have met far too many sluts and prudes that this baseless statement smells of shit as you clearly pulled it out of your ass

> lose respect
Oh no i have never lost respect as a man gee whiz that sounds horrible

When you form a stance for an argument you need facts that support your claims. Instead you made up hypothetical scenarios that seem believable. Instead of empathizing with women like you intended to do, you gave them a victim complex.

congrats anon you're a cuck
>>
>>41520875
>> lose respect
also, how can you even respect a woman? How can you respect someone who is inferior to you in every possible way? I just don't get it.
>>
>>41519825
Plz b Minneapolis
>>
>>41519968
Yeah and there is no male equivalent of this...
>>
File: sauceeee.png (207KB, 251x347px) Image search: [Google]
sauceeee.png
207KB, 251x347px
>>41519538
Sauce on the top left one
>>
>>41521076
Everyone always says how Rousey or a trained grill would beat an untrained guy in nna but I wrestled a bit and weigh almost twice what your pic does.
I mean if she even got an at bar in me couldn't I almost curl more than she pulls?
>>
>>41521140
The actual point is:
>You would hestiate to punch a girl, a girl would not do so especially if she was trained to punch
>Literally anyone can knock out anyone with the proper blow to the face

that's about it
>>
>>41519968
Post ass
>>
>>41521166
Ah I see. Though I will say height and reach are huge advantages.
I guess my real question, in MMA threads here, guys say in just or BJJ a 100 lb grill who is a black belt will toss around a new guy, I find this hard to believe.
>>
>>41521221
girls are pathetically weak, even if they have been training for years. They honestly cannot kick any guy's ass (except the very most untrained and sedentary ones) if the guy actually tries. For average/above average guys, a strong girl simply cannot compete unless she outweighs him by 50+ pounds.
>>
>>41521221
Because it is complete bullshit anyway. Even if there was such a huge technical and skill gap between a very good trained bjj girl and some /fit/izen you will know what to do anyway in a grappling fight, and your strenght will help you.
>>
>>41521221
i don't think there are any 100lb black belt girls in the world tho
>>
>>41519468
This
>>
>>41521221
Leverage isn't strength, but it's an important factor in moving objectswith your body.

A 250lb girl might easily throw a 180lb dude around if she has the grip strength and the guy is either drunk or weak af
>>
>>41521244
Dubs twice in a row.
I do feel bad for grills that want to get strong.
When I first started lifting had to work up to 1pl8 dl.
Grill sees me finish (only one place to do them at any time fitness) asks if I'm done, says I don't need to rerack, does my Max to warm up.
Now she has to watch me pull in two months of practice what she spent years on.
>>
i dont ever wanna fight. I feel like if i was dragged into one id go crazy and try to gouge eyes or bite someones ear off
>>
Why do you want to be as strong as a man who trains? Is that what you want?

I mean, I'd like to be the srot of guy who can pull 600lbs from the floor, but my slight frame means thats nearly impossible even with roids. It's just not going to happen. It's not too big a deal, I still look good and am decently strong, definitely way stronger than 99% of people who don't lift.
>>
>>41521140
The most genetically gifted woman, at her physical peak, with optimum athletic training and preparation, will perform on a level comparable to a slightly above average man in his fifties who's been dicking around in the sport for a year. The only people who claim things like that are people (usually women) who have zero experience. Rousey is 61kg. The average man will have no trouble pressing that weight in like six months of gym time. Even with no experience a reasonably fit guy with an ounce of sense would fling her around like a sack of potatoes, technique be damned.

(Also, Rousey isn't particularly good. She was simply the most competitive person in a fairly uncompetitive field for a long time, which is also why she was promoted so aggressively. Her entire strategy for fighting until recently was to let her opponent strike at her, KNOWING their strikes wouldn't do shit. As soon as she came up against an opponent who could actually hit her hard, she was fucked.)
>>
>>41519968
You need to leave 4chan and experience the real world
>>
>>41519962
this

the only guys who actually think men have it harder than women are putting girls on a pedestal far too much. i suspect most of them just don't know many women in their personal lives, hence why they are so out of touch with what life is like outside their mom's basement.
>>
>>41519441
I always figured women wouldn't compare themselves to men, I don't compare myself to bodybuilders on gear, since they're in a different class than me and I won't reach their size without some amount of gear
>>
>>41519953
>we dont.
speak for your fucking self, mate

haven't you had any female friends? going to a club with girls who are there to find a guy to fuck results in a success rate comparable to that of guys in my experience.

i'm guessing you're just sexually inexperienced.
>>
>>41521431
pretty much. the men who think this way are usually either: putting women on a pedestal and think the world treats them the same way they do, or theyre bitter because they want to be put on a pedestal themselves
>>
>>41519441
sexual dimorphism faggot, get used to it
>>
>>41521431
i'll also add that i've never encountered these guys anywhere apart from 4chan, probably that laughable /r9k/ and /pol/ lot that have been dribbling in here more and more as of late who all seem to be experts in things they have never experienced
>>
>>41521501
I have. when I was 15/16 I used to be one and I know alot of the friends I had at the time never grew out of it in their 20s. most adults who think like this generally keep quiet about it
>>
>>41521501
A lot of people do and just keep it in, because of social pressure to not look like a bitch.
Men might be most of the CEOs but we are also most of the homeless too.
Each gender has advantages and disadvantages, you can either do your best to maximize former and minimize latter, or you can get bitter.
Those guys just got bitter.
>>
>>41520232
learn to read you idiot
>>
>>41521412
That one French guy who beat the one top black lady in tennis.
>>
>>41521829
Not even just that, there's tons of examples. Womens' national teams in multiple sports regularly lose friendly matches to mens' high school teams, no contest. Womens' coaches use them as a training exercise because it gives them an impossible goal to shoot for.

Women should still try to be as strong as they can though, because being strong is fucking amazing.
>>
>>41519520
>And being feminine and girly includes being a skinnyfat extremely weak person?
Yeah
>>
>>41520181
>a girl that is considered attractive enjoy a nice social, economic life

You're ignoring all the unattractive girls. Ofc a fit 9/10 instagram model is gonna have an easier life than a 2/10 4chan manchild with beard grease.

Fact is, if you're an unattractive girl your life most likely sucks. You can be an unattractive guy and still have a decent life.
>>
>>41519968
What the fuck. As a guy, we don't care nearly as much as you think about breasts. We will stare at small tits too.
>>
>>41519968
>nly someone with a fetish for small breasts could ever genuinely be attracted to me and want to be with me for the rest of my life.

is this satire
>>
>>41522229
It's the female version of pectus excavitum.
>>
>>41521166
>You would hestiate to punch a girl
kek. Talk shit get hit. Doesn't matter who you are.
>>
>>41519441
>>41519968
>>41520044
Is this what my insecurity looks like to women? Because this seems plain silly
>>
>>41522154
You know that isn't true at all. Unattractive men can have it just as hard as Unattractive time women.
>>
File: 1469015246954.jpg (103KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469015246954.jpg
103KB, 1080x1080px
>>41519441
you can do it just look at moosefix

plus she is super pretty too, muscle included
>>
>>41522326
Oh it sucks for them both. But a guy is evaluated on more than just what he looks like. It's game over for a girl that isn't attractive.
>>
>>41522154
There are far more unattractive men than there are unattractive women from my experience.

Or I have low standards for women.
>>
>>41522343
Best you ignore all the unattractive women, and obviously don't ignore yourself.

You're probably focusing on 18-24 women and ignoring older women. 18-24 is the peak for women.
>>
>>41519968
>>41520044
Big tits are nice but you are fools if you think that men view you as deformed because you have small tits. If you have a good ass then that usually makes up for it, and that's not very hard to get as a woman honestly. Small tits are fine.

Whatever you do though, don't get implants, that's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>41520427
if you want someone to stay with you for the rest of your life you should probably just forget the boobs and start worrying about your autismo
>>
>>41519968
>Yeah, she was a really cool girl with a great body, personality, and she was super loaded and loved cooking and cleaning, but she has small tits so I don't think it'll work out
>>
>>41522565
This

Titlet btfo
>>
>>41522565
This goddess could have reverse tits and I'd still smash with enthusiasm till I'm old and grey
>>
>>41520916
Sexy women that are genuinely intelligent and can hold conversation that's not mind numbing deserve respect.
>>
>>41519491
Here's the thing tho:
>you're not working hard
>>
How do women feel that they are getting btfo by gays in 2017?
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.