[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ im in a dilemma. So im a clean eater and i count calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: top-selling-energy-drinks.jpg (16KB, 260x209px) Image search: [Google]
top-selling-energy-drinks.jpg
16KB, 260x209px
Hey /fit/ im in a dilemma. So im a clean eater and i count calories and macros, never drink fizzy drinks or juice. But the other day i ran into low calorie energy drink. Is it bad for me from fitness perspective or not ?
>>
>>41516784
which one ?
>>
sips boy reporting in
>>
the zero calorie ones are fine
>>
>>41516854
its some random brand
>>
>>41516880
Have you tried the sugar-free energy drinks from Monster? They're refreshing, cheap and pack on a heck of a punch ;)

Perhaps Ill sip you around ?
>>
Sugar free energy drinks?

From a health perspective, they are bad for you.
From a fitness perspective they are neutral.
But from a shitposting perspective? They are the devil's gift to /fit/.

#sipboys
>>
>>41516784
They have no real impact /fit/-wise. Just time it so you don't crash during your workout.
>>
>>41516784
sugar substitutes like aspartame are mild carcinogens. there's also a range of artificial colouring and flavours which are not good for you either. if that doesnt bother you then sip away.

if you're after caffeine for workouts just have a double espresso before hitting the gym, works faster and tastes much better. also it's purely natural.
>>
A lot of them use aspartame amongst other thing as sweeteners which are dangerous in large doses. Drink in moderation and you'll be fine.
>>
>>41518256
>>41517293
>>41518286
Okay thanks, mates. Btw drinking them becuase i like the taste and havent had one in more then 2 years
>>
>>41517219
Literally one of the most autistic things I have ever read
>>
>>41518256
When 2 drink? B4 workout?
>>
>>41518313
no, after of course
>>
>>41518313
hours before or anytime after
>>
>>41518371
Why?
>>
Had one every single day for the past five years and I'm still alive. They cant be that bad
>>
>>41518371
if you drink it right before or during you get a system shock
>>
>>41518437
Whats that? Sounds realy bad
>>
>>41518291
Doses so large that it's irrelevant.

Even drinking way past moderation won't get you at that point.
>>
So does aspartame (or other sweeteners in 0cal/sugar drinks) actually make you gain more weight than the sugar in those drinks or have I been living on momscience for 2 years
>>
>>41518286
>sugar substitutes like aspartame are mild carcinogens
posts like this are severe carcinogens
>>
>>41517219
>They're refreshing, cheap and pack on a heck of a punch ;)

show me a picture of you, I want to see what kind of faggot typed this
>>
>>41519534

It's not going to murder you but given the choice all sugars should be monitored in your diet whatever they are.
>>
sip
>>
>no mention of Vemon
Shit thread. Get back to me when you boys discover the final sippill
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.