[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can only do chinups with 30lbs assisted When will I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1494827190239.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1494827190239.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>tfw can only do chinups with 30lbs assisted

When will I be able to do bodyweight chinups?
>>
You mean chin up or pull up? I couldn't imagine how fat you are if you can't do a single body weight chin up.
>>
>>41516272
Chinup.

I'm not that fat just pretty weak.
>>
>>41516302
Jesus christ dude. I could do 10 bodyweight chinups in the playground as a kid.

Lose some fucking weight.
>>
>>41516320
fuck you faggot normie I'm working on it
>>
do negatives retard
>>
>>41516256
One month
>>
>>41516256
it has a lot to do with technique, I went from 2 to 8 in just a few weeks.

Best tip I can give you is grab the bar as hard as you can - something about activating the muscle fibers in your arms makes it easier.

Also, don't go all the way down in each rep.
>>
>>41518215
That's not a real rep then if you don't go all the way down.
>>
>>41516256

Stop doing assisted and start doing negatives instead.

Jump to top of rep and let yourself down as slowly as possible.
This works all the muscles together in exactly the same way as a full pull up.
Assisted pull up machines change the angle of the body and change the way the muscles work together.

>>41516320
Can you still do it? Chin ups were fucking way easier when you're a kid...
>>
>>41519308
I find assisted easier to progress in. Negatives are gay and extremely boring
>>
>>41516256
When you've lost 30lbs
>>
>>41516256
First, if you're fat lose weight. That'll make a huge difference.

Second, get the fuck off the assisted chinup machine. I've never seen or heard of anyone who went from 0 to 1 chinups by doing it. What helped me were static holds. Jump up and hold yourself as long as you can above the bar then lower halfway down and hold yourself as long as you can there. Do like 3-5 sets every other day and I guarantee in a week or two you'll be able to do a chin up.
>>
>>41516329
kek.
just keep doing assisted. go for reps, up the weight(lower it in your case) youll get there. i remember being where youre at
>>
>>41520280
Thank you brother. I'm doing 3x5 of it
>>
>>41519425
Because they are hardee. Do them if you want to progress
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.