[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before i found /fit/ and read the sticky i had been lifting off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: dinosaur.gif (21KB, 451x75px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur.gif
21KB, 451x75px
Before i found /fit/ and read the sticky i had been lifting off and on. Going 3 months before getting frustrated from making no gainz and still being dyel, i would search the web for information on how to get swole, but found nothing that emphasized long term consistancy and the importance of diet like the sticky.

> is the sticky best source of info to get swole on the web?
>>
the sticky unironically refers to starvation mode, it is thoroughly discredited broscience
>>
>>41514746
This.
The sticky is a good place to start, but is very incomplete and contains some misinformation. Do your own research as well.
>>
File: 100301_front.jpg (135KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
100301_front.jpg
135KB, 480x640px
Reminder that this is what SS makes you look like. If you want aesthetics, don't necessarily disregard the sticky, but do plenty of additional reading.
>>
>>41514808
What is the absolute best aesthetics program for an absolute beginner?
>>
>>41514823
SS
then you do your own.
>>
>>41514823
Bro split 4x15
>>
>>41514823
All Pro's is really good
>>
>>41514823
I suggest reading PP. You will be able to program your own routine based on your fitness goals.
>>
Okay faggot.

I'm going to drop some deep knowledge on you coming from the most supreme autist.

I've been lifting for three years religiously. I have completely changed my body starting from a fat disgusting neckbeard into a guy who fucked a complete stranger last night and she was literally swooning, cooning, and squirting as I fucked her. I don't lift for girls but this is what we call "outside confirmation of results". I have read the entire starting strength text book. I have done multiple programs of all levels ranging from ICF 5x5 to PHAT by layne norton.

I am not claiming to be an expert but here's a knowledge bomb for you.

Nobody really has any idea what the fuck they're doing. Science has not really confirmed anything except the most basic levels of knowledge when it comes to lifting. The only things I would count on as solid science is basic shit like "do this many reps" or "eat this kind of shit".

Somebody you will tell you you're doing everything wrong. Somebody will call you dumb. Somebody will make fun of you.

Very little matters when it comes to working out.

What does matter though is...

Form. Make it as close to perfect as possible. Control the weight at all times. Make sure you use the intended muscles for the lift.

Push yourself every time. Try to do more than you did last time within reason.

Make sure your program has a decent amount of variety.

Results will be slow and hard earned. Your diet must be as close to perfect as possible. Purchase a food scale and create an account on my fitnesspal.

Consistency is key.

I have shit to do. I wish I could put more effort into this comment.
>>
>>41514872
And don't be a faggot
>>
>>41514827
>>41514833
>>41514835
>>41514837
I'm new to lifting. I don't know what these terms mean.
>>
>>41514725
Do SS and bulk until you stall out of it, then do texas method until you get to 1/2/3/4, then cut while maintaining. From there do a couple cycles and you'll be good. That's what I'm doing anyway, should have the 1/2/3/4 by the end of summer.
>>
>>41514872

Well said mate.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.