[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here raised un/fit/ >be me >single mom until I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20170516_134025.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170516_134025.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
who here raised un/fit/

>be me
>single mom until I was 8
>stereotypical angry stepdad that is introvert
>never played catch
>never got "MAN" advice
>my mom is kind to the point of SJW tendencies
>never taught about food, both parents obese
>never lifted weights

Present day
>exercise 7 days a week, rest days are still light exercises
>gain muscle and stronger which boosts confidence
>change diet and eat healthy, better body,. Healthy food is actually cheaper and tastes just as good as snack food
(Protein smoothies/shakes are exp just because I dont make my own)
>work life improved, eventhough looking aesthetic isn't job description you learn that job progress is largely social. Getting married even got me a raise. "Hey anon congratulations heres a raise to help you at home".
>tfw when your gym goer is more knowledgable than overweight computer nerd

I will raise my kids properly and mentor them with a successful mindset rather than you can be whatever you want
>>
File: d1f.png (777KB, 1278x981px) Image search: [Google]
d1f.png
777KB, 1278x981px
>>41514663
>exercise 7 days a week
>rest days
>>
>>41514681
You can still be active on rest days.
>slow jog 2 miles
>swim laps at a slow pace
>go for a walk in the park
Exercising is not only hitting the gym and moving weights
>>
USSR childhood
-never enough food, always hungry - fuck portion control and nutrition, you eat when you have food, and you eat until food is gone
-gyms are for the stinkin' capitalists with their lazy rotten lifestyles, true Soviets exercise outdoors, in groups: calisthenics or group sports (in winter, cross-country skiing); injury prevention and aesthetics is for wussies
-maintaining personal appearance is for bourgeois - true Soviet wo/man is beautiful because natural and clean.

Present day
-try different foods, listen to the body for responses - too much, too little, more energy, etc.
-learn about what to do in gym - what kind of body *I* want to live in, how to do that by myself without a bunch of people running around me and Big Brother disapproving me spoiling myself
-respect my body - give help as needed (moisturizer, vitamins, different exercises, gentler or more challenging), recognize responses to exercises, to food, to environment
>>
>>41516069
Were you actually no-shit raised in the USSR? It's rare that we get a poster who isn't an autistic American millennial.
>>
>>41516119
Yep. Was there until the fuckin' thing fell apart, and then was there for a few more years before leaving with family.
Didn't even have the habit of drinking enough water, because tap water was unsafe to drink unboiled, and I was too young to boil water all by myself on the gas stove.
>>
>>41516190
That's awesome. And by awesome I mean like... that sucks, but it's an interesting story. Must give you a hell of a perspective on life's problems compared to most of us. Where'd you all end up going?
>>
>>41514663

Stepdad's are almost always ignorant cunts to stepchildren because they (we) serve as an everyday reminder that they volunteered into cuckholdry.

Stay up my dude. It's good you're on your grind, from one wife's son to another.
>>
>>41516203
I am happy to say we ended up in Canada, with free healthcare, free primary and secondary education, and plenty of diverse and interesting food even in price-friendly stores, let alone in more upscale ones. Have never heard of a "food desert" here.
Different perspective? I guess so. I definitely appreciate my access more compared to how my friends speak of it, absolutely love my freedom to choose what to eat and what to throw out, what to do, when to go for it, or when to pull back. People who've never had their freedom (in this case, freedom of choice) absent, will never fully appreciate it being present - because they have no frame of reference.
>>
>entire family is fat
>dad probably was never able to bench more than 110 at any point in life
>mom is stereotypical somewhat overweight always dieting never any different suburban housewife
>>
>>41514663
How strong are you for this much of a superiority complex?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.