[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get /fit >Constantly have to deal with faggots being suggestive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: REEEE.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>Get /fit
>Constantly have to deal with faggots being suggestive and hitting on me
>Normie friends ask me if I'm gay when I tell them that I don't have a girlfriend
>Chads at the gym mire me and sometimes awkwardly compliment me about my physique when I talk to them

LIFTING IS GAY!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>41514116

I know it is but so are you.
>>
File: uhh cool.png (36KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
uhh cool.png
36KB, 270x200px
>>41514116

Just take a dick in the ass, anon. You can lift shit loads of weight until your muscles hurt but cry little a bitch when you get your ass stretched out a little tiny bit?

You faggots make no sense.
>>
>>41514116
>Everyone thinks he's gay
>Blames lifting instead of whatever the fuck he's doing

Holy shit son what are you doing to make everyone think you're gay? You can't blame your hobby for everyone assuming you're just sucking dick and taking pipe all the time. You obviously are doing something and aren't even aware of it.
>>
sick homophobia op
>>
File: Gays.jpg (39KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
Gays.jpg
39KB, 500x313px
That's the thing, I don't do anything that gives off gay vibes. I'm just a quiet guy who doesn't say much and keeps to himself most of the time. The reason is that bodybuilding is for homos and you know I'm right.
>>
maybe you're doing the gay walk
>>
>>41514375
>That's the thing, I don't do anything that gives off gay vibes
>has two gay men saved in a folder
>>
Maybe you give off a lot of beta vibes
Have you tried being less of a girl?
>>
>>41514375
>not doing anything that gives off gay vibes

Lol
>>
File: 1491324146705.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491324146705.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>41514116

Seriously though since getting /fit/, the attention I've received from women has doubled, but the attention I get from gay men has shot through the fucking roof.

I DONT WANT THIS
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.