[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to gym >see a 3 pound bag of sour patch kids next to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

>go to gym
>see a 3 pound bag of sour patch kids next to three different benches

What the fuck is going on?
>>
It's the gains goblin. Every year around this time he lures people with sugary treats in hopes to take all of their gains for himself. All you have to do is wait for him to show up and yell "SHOO SHOO" as loud as possible. He will flee to the locker room.
>>
Why is everyone eating sour patch kids while lifting? Is this the secret I've been missing?
>>
>>41504515
SHOO SHOO
>>
>>41504590
Super cheap DNP sub.
Basically people trying to get ripped without the toxicity.
>>
>>41504794
DNP?
>>
>>41504424
>that first kid of the day
>>
>>41504834
Do you know something I don't?
>>
Can these please be good for lifting? They're so damn delicious
>>
I talked to a guy who always had dried mangoes with him at the gym. Apparently the simple carbs break down easily and give you energy to lift, but if you eat them any other time they just turn into fat?
>>
We may have just witnessed the birth of a new /fit/ meme.

Gone are the days of the sips, now is the time of the sourz. The future is now.
>>
Sourz for the niggerz.
>>
>>41504794
How does candy replicate DNP in any way? Is it just the insulin spike from all the sugar?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Sour in the shower.
>>
Sour sockz.
>>
Big Sourz for big gainz.
>>
>>
Actually saw a guy eating candies in between sets of benching 3pl8 for reps at the gym once. You could be on to something
>>
>>41504794
holy shit you're right it's tartaric acid wtf
>>
>>41505896
Apparently it's just the dust/coating that is, and that's probably got very few calories in it. So they might be completely ignoring the actual candy inside.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.