[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do if you're in love with a girl who loves everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1446028649803.jpg (25KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1446028649803.jpg
25KB, 500x381px
What do you do if you're in love with a girl who loves everything you love, shares all your interests, and is extremely smart, but is also really fat?
>>
>>41503010
Find one that isnt fat
>>
>>41503010
>but is also really fat?
wouldn't put myself in a stupid situation

no fatties
>>
>>41503014
There aren't any. I've looked.
>>
>>41503010
I myself couldn't date a fatty. But you could try getting her to excexrcise and she'd the weight if you started to date her.
>>
>>41503010
Just like everybody else said, drop fatties from your dating pool. They're dead to you Jim. They're basically men but less funny and cool to hang out with.

If you're too stupid to take that advice it's called diet and exercise.
>>
>>41503010
How smart could she be if she doesn't even lift.
>>
>>41503052
She's like an encyclopedia of all things literature or art for one. She used to be really thin and fit and she was beautiful. Incredibly sexy. If she were like that again she'd be perfect for me.
>>
If she loved everything I love and shared my interests she wouldn't be fat now would she?
>>
>>41503079
I don't even come here, I do martial arts and hiking for fitness. I just thought this'd be a good place to ask. She's great, but I don't want to fuck her.
>>
>>41503010
>loves everything you love, shares your interests

Well uh I love lifting and I'm interested in keeping track of my calories soooo
>>
>>41503010
Slow gentle manipulation.
In the end they want to lose weight and it makes them feel better and then once they are thin they are better people because they want to continue bettering themselves.
>>
>>41503088
She's your BFF, m8, not your GF. That's all right.
>>
>>41503128
But she'd be goddamn sexy if she lost the weight. I saw her pre-planet pics. They're stunning.
>>
>>41503010
>>41503068
There's some greentext out there of a dude who would take fat women with potential and make them his "fallen angels", basically slowly getting them to workout more and encouraging them to make smaller portions and encouraing them. The girl eventually loses the weight and the dude now has a committed girl who thinks she has a man that loved her for who she was, not just for her looks. Basically play the long con anon.
>>
>>41503010
If she's really fat, she can't be that smart
>>
File: 1495177077296.jpg (54KB, 427x367px) Image search: [Google]
1495177077296.jpg
54KB, 427x367px
>>41503010
Lock her in your protein vault until she is shredded
>>
>>41503113
>>41503169
>>41503010
this is the answer op. make them your side project. every girl is different and if she really cares about what you care about (being /fit/ obv) then soon she'll shed the pounds and might turn into a decent female.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.