[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/po lice-report-chris-cornel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: x2RsMXn.jpg (850KB, 2701x2209px) Image search: [Google]
x2RsMXn.jpg
850KB, 2701x2209px
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/police-report-chris-cornell-used-red-exercise-band-to-kill-himself/

>using bands
Not gonna make it
>>
Who?
>>
saw that -- not sure how he pulled it off from the description, sounds like his legs were touching the ground?
>>
>>41502996
Apparently he did the weighted strangulation method instead of traditional suspended hanging, in which you tie it to a doorknob and just lean forward, very shortly the bloodflow to your brain will cut off, causing you to pass out (and die when you continue to hang) without the painful trachea-crushing and blood pressure buildup of traditional suspension.
>>
>>41502972

so he was jerking off while he choked himself?
>>
File: Jerkk off machine.png (9KB, 473x475px) Image search: [Google]
Jerkk off machine.png
9KB, 473x475px
>>41503031
I was thinking about this the other day. Why not make some kind of choking device that needs constant pressure to choke you. Like a noose that loosens itself if you aren't pulling the end and applying force.This would require like a pulley or something.
>>
File: 1360495389679.png (51KB, 205x199px) Image search: [Google]
1360495389679.png
51KB, 205x199px
>red
I guess it made a Pretty Noose.

>band
He was in bands. Now a band killed him.

>red bands offer about 30lbs of resistance
Did he even lift? I told you guys to train your necks.
>>
>>41503107

no danger, no excitement
>>
File: incompetent fucks.jpg (49KB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
incompetent fucks.jpg
49KB, 615x345px
>>41503027
The traditional method is supposed to break the neck.

They strangle to death if the drop was insufficient. Conversely their heads come off if you give them too much drop.
>>
>>41503143
But also no risk of anyone finding your cold dead body with your rigor mortised hand still gripping your erection.
>>
>>41503206
I watched that video when it first was released. It looked like he died from the drop, they did a close up of his face and it didn't look like he had any life in him
>>
You're right, I should have specified suicides instead of formal executions. People offing themselves with a necktie and ceiling fan won't have enough momentum to break the neck, which is why the circulation cutoff thing is a much more painless choice if you're going to kill yourself.

Honestly getting decapitated wouldn't be bad either. Better that than strangulation, at least.
>>
>>41503222
Why do it at all if it's not exciting?
>>
>>41502978
a has-been
>>
>>41503246
How hard can it be to find a chair and a tree?

I mean sure if you absolutely must die in that room and can't be bothered to go for a drive it would work but these are the last moments of your life, do you really want to half ass it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.