[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ya'll ni/ff/ers tell me I have become FUCKING FAT over a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1493374335106.jpg (176KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493374335106.jpg
176KB, 707x1000px
ya'll ni/ff/ers tell me
I have become FUCKING FAT over a year period after I stopped any physical activity and just sat on my ass playing vidya games and noming shit food.
now I'm 181cm 85kg
tell me, is there a point in loosing weight at this point to get to my goal weight and then start lifting,
or should I just fucking start lifting and burn that shit.
>>
>>41499852
>"loosing"

kill yourself
>>
>>41499852
Why do you have to choose between weight lifting and cardio? Just do both. You can arrange a weekly routine (ex.: monday-lifting, tuesday-cardio,etc.) and also follow a diet.
>>
>>41499852
you should have asked this at reddit.com where you belong
>>
>>41499906
well I'm not the one thinking that the only way to loose weight is doing cardio lol. I was thinking diet.

ofc I will be doing cardio, and doing weights.

what I want to know if I should drop a few kgs with a diet, or should I just start lifting, cardio and diet at the same time
>>
85 is not that fat at 181 just lift and dont eat too muich no need to cut
>>
WOW. I didn't understand a single got-damn word of that, OP. It sure is amazing how two people speaking the same motherfuckin' language can still be on such different sides of the globe.
>>
Read the sticky /newfag/

Lifting and losing weight are not mutually exclusive in any way.

Do you want to gain weight, or lose weight?

In both cases, you exercise. Whether you lift or do cardio isnt going to matter much at the start as long as youre burning calories.

Exercise however the fuck you want, just eat less than you burn to lose weight.
>>
Start a diet. Stick to it. Then, when you're comfortable with the diet, decide if you want to increase the weight-loss rate by exercising.

ez
>>
>>41500172
yeah, I'm not a teenage girl, I'm care for weight, actually.
what I want is loose fat and gain muscle.

thanks for your input, guys
>>
>>41500574
Again, read the sticky.

One or the other.

You can loose mass or gain mass. You cant loose gain mass, except for very breifly at the beginning as your body adjusts to exercising, but that wont last long at all.
>>
>>41499852
lmao its @xeoniq's sister
>>
>>41500716
THAT is a prime specimen of my bae goals
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.