[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when you realized you will never be the aesthetically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Jimin-BTS5.jpg (53KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jimin-BTS5.jpg
53KB, 1000x600px
Where were you when you realized you will never be the aesthetically pleasing cute boy women want?

FACE>>>>HEIGHT+FRAME
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
pic related is the guys ottermode body, which is also what women want
>>
>Women

Teenage Girls
>>
I was a cute boy when I was 5. I'm not 5 anymore.
>>
Probably around fourth grade.
>>
>you will never be a plastic make-up wearing 5'8 Korean feminine bitch boi with lip fillers idolized only by social outcast teenage girls
Oh wait I don't need a sad reaction image for this one
>>
i know it's a shitpost but still.
No real woman on this gay, muslim and black people infested piece of rock floating around a giant gasball wants such a "guy".

Also, nice whjite people immitation, fake blue eyes and blonde hair and pale skin, go back hang-zung-song, you guys look alot better when you keep it normal and natural in terms of such things.
>>
>women want
>implying I don't want to bang that cutie too
I mean look at him. His asshole is probably bleached too like his face and just waiting to get drilled.
no homo tho.
>>
File: IMG_3882.jpg (32KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3882.jpg
32KB, 750x573px
>>41494200
>>41494209
>>41494261
>>41494314
>>41494469
>mfw the powerlifters are in town

The dude in op isnt attractive though. See like Bigbang if you want to know what asian women want.
>>
I didn't have to. I am Chad. Sorry.
>>
>>41495326
Just being white is enough to get all the asian pussy you want.
>Source: spent six months in South Korea, they are fucking crazy for the MWC (medium-sized white cock), felt like a literal 10/10 Chad studying there
>>
>>41495742

nah, from whate ive heard korean girls won't really go for foreigners unless they are in english bars or in a military base. and even then it's not the top tier korean girls that you see in KPOP. PLus, korean girls are the worst anyways. they have a shit ton of plastic surgery, so I wouldnt want to breed a child with them.

besides what do you even look like anyways. top tier korean girls wont settle for a 5/10 typical white male. they will go for the 8/10 korean male cock before going for a 8/10 white guy.

keep in mind a large percentage of Korean men are 6 feet tall, dress well, and groom themselves well and exercise well. they are like the prettyboy chads of asia.
>>
Can someone gimme a quick rundown on this guy?
>>
>>41495929
I'll give you that a lot of them were western-chasers from Itaewon clubs, but it was some regular university cuties too. All in the range from 5/10 slampigs to 8/10 qt's

>even then it's not the top tier korean girls that you see in KPOP
Of course I wasn't dating idols I'm a STEM nobody

>PLus, korean girls are the worst anyways. they have a shit ton of plastic surgery, so I wouldnt want to breed a child with them.
Doesn't matter when you're just looking for something cute to stick your dick in

>keep in mind a large percentage of Korean men are 6 feet tall, dress well, and groom themselves well and exercise well. they are like the prettyboy chads of asia.
Of course there are asian chads. Doesn't mean the girls go solely for them though. Whites are considered exotic and attractive over there, so if you're a relatively good-looking white boi you'll receive lots of mires
>>
>>41495929
> 6 feet tall Koreans
> large percentage
Pic one
Found the Korean
>>
File: C_lySy7UAAEuUF8.jpg (1MB, 4096x2723px) Image search: [Google]
C_lySy7UAAEuUF8.jpg
1MB, 4096x2723px
>>41494106
This is what non-Asian women want though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.