[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You're a good looking, fit-looking guy! If you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (4KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 264x191px
>"You're a good looking, fit-looking guy! If you exercise, I can't see a reason women wouldn't like you "
>mfw lifting has not improved my chances with women at all because spaghetti
>mfw the only thing that abates my depression is lifting
should I just become an monk devoted to gains and nothing more
>>
>>41493986
Yes. Just fuck around on the side and leave relationships for others who are better able to put up with it.
>>
>>41493986
My advice, OP?
Become partial MGTOW and stop making women a focus. Take everything you would get from a qt gf that you crave (love, affection and support) and try to get that from yourself.
If you're only in your twenties or thirties even, don't listen to what people say about getting laid when you're young because it's shit when you're older. People have casual sex and long-term relationships at all ages.

tl;dr
Become gains devoted monk and make yourself a better person. The women come later.
>>
>>41493986
Book of Pook you nigger
>>
File: juh7p8.jpg (107KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
juh7p8.jpg
107KB, 300x426px
>>41496306
It was actually a decent book. Honestly I don't get the whole im depressed thing honestly. A classmate of mine decided to move back to Venezuela and died during the food riots down there. I don't see why anyone would be depressed about something thats been around since before they were born.

I'm actually looking forward to watching things go to shit. It'll be amusing to watch people have some humble pie honestly.
>>
>anon you are in such good shape and you have such a handsome face! How are you not diving in women?

Bros... I have recently come to terms with the fact that awkwardness is genetic. My dad is this way, my brothers are this way. I will never be able to meme myself out of the spaghetti.

I see 5/10 dudes hitting on girls I could only dream about getting, and it works. But when I walk up to them, my mind just goes completely blank and I don't know what to say.
>lol how about this weather though
how the fuck am i supposed to even talk to women? I just want to tell them i want to make them my wife and pop several children out of their vagina. Is that too much to ask?
>>
File: 1493520867309.jpg (15KB, 342x345px) Image search: [Google]
1493520867309.jpg
15KB, 342x345px
>>41493986
>tfw lifting made you more confident
>tfw lifting increased your self esteem
>tfw lifting gave you a wonderful perspective of life and saved you from the brink of depression and unhappiness

Speak for yourself OP
>>
>>41493986
Lol those are some pretty fucking retarded comments. Where'd you hear that stupid shit? Fit? Fit doesn't know about females
>>
Stop holding yourself to impossible standards and thinking you have to be something you're not.

You don't have to say the right words, be ultra-successful, or be that attractive. It all helps, but you just need to accept yourself and talk to women for the purpose of having fun the entire time, not just for the result. Take rejection as a learning experience or something interesting. If you want women, talk to them, and you will better the more you practice. You have to put yourself out there.

Go out on a day off and aim to get REJECTED 3 times. Talk to them and make yourself laugh. Once that happens, you are free.
>>
>>41493986
>TFW I was always a fat ugly hairy shit
>TFW I never had trouble getting a girlfriend because I'm a "social butterfly" according to my friends
>TFW I started getting /fit/
>TFW this only increased the number of women interested and now I have my dream girl
>TFW I've already "made it" and I'm not even close to fit yet
This feels unfair.
>>
Folks I was awkward half my life. I'm still awkward, but damn do I get girls. The simple trick:

Go out there, connect with people, get hurt, repeat.

Lifting didn't make much difference except it taught me the same formula. Go to gym, work till it hurts, repeat. Exercise teaches courage and overcoming reluctance, that's all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.