[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

today a girl walked perpendicular to me and looked at me. once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1482288353758.jpg (22KB, 720x733px) Image search: [Google]
1482288353758.jpg
22KB, 720x733px
today a girl walked perpendicular to me and looked at me. once she was past me she turned around and looked me straight in my eyes and we held eye contact for a few seconds but it felt like eternity.

what did she mean by this?
>>
1/10. Trite prose.
>>
It seems youre autistic
>>
telepathic gain theft, report the goblin to the authorities immediately.
>>
>>41493787
what else is new?
>>
>>41493772
Go up to her and say hi or you will regret it.
>>
>>41494320
talking to random strangers on the street is not acceptable behaviour in big cities fyi
>>
>>41493772
I've had this experience a couple of times
It's the best feel in the world
cherish every second
>>
>>41494320
so was she interested in talking to me? i wish now i did. she was really cute and had amazing ass
>>
>>41494509
she didn't want to talk, she wants to fuck. You are literally retarded.
>>
File: insultcompliment.png (173KB, 308x242px) Image search: [Google]
insultcompliment.png
173KB, 308x242px
>>41493772
>>
am i really that bad at reading women?
>>
>>41495240
yes
>>
>>41494727
not op
but are you SURE that this is what this means, in 100% of cases?
because if so i'm a fucking chad and i didn't even know
>>
>>41495445
yes. If you are 8-/10 you just need to do basic cold approach.
If you are 9+/10 you just say that you want to bang.(the less words the better)
signed autistic chad.
>>
>>41494387
not for ugly people it isnt
>>
It might mean that you're a sperg and the highlight of your social life related to woman is exchanging glances, seeing how you think it's good enough to start a thread about. I might be wrong though so idk
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.