[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently this dude's routine is >Run 13 miles a day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Zach-Mcgowan-main.jpg (30KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
Zach-Mcgowan-main.jpg
30KB, 650x360px
Apparently this dude's routine is
>Run 13 miles a day with 4 breaks
>50 pullups during each break
>200 pullups throughout the day
>200 pushups throughout the day in 2x100
>25 handstand pushups
>50 inverted situps
5days/week

I guess it counts as calisthenics?
>>
>>41490867
I have no doubt that would work but sounds like a shit ton of effort
>>
>>41490867
Practically liss at those numbers
>>
>>41490894
Should I try it? It seems to go against everything I've learned from the sticky
>>
>>41490867
it'll take you a very, very long time to get his body from that routine
>>
>>41490867
> no leg workout whatsoever
> lean strong legs

Beware op calisthenics probably has the most fake natties of all lifting categories. Even tho that body is achievable natty.

He looks much better in the pic than it would in person due lightining and increased contrast on editing...

>>4149089
> 200 pushups
> 25 handstand pushups
> liss
>>
>>41490867
Idk about all that. But you would benefit from greasing the groove. It's not just for people who can't do 1 pull up.
>>
Pretty cool desu. I've been lifting for 5 years now and always think people who do shit like this are admirable. It's definitely crazy time intensive though.
>>
>>41490928
I don't see anything about that that would contradict the sticky. He's running fucking 14 miles a day and does 500 repetitions of calisthenics every day. Sounds like an incredibly time consuming and ineffective way to train but I'm sure it gets results with a good diet.
>>
Azgeda should not hold the throne
>>
>>41491021
Probably burns like 2500-3000calories each day
So I'll have to eat like 5000 calories holy fuck
>>
>>41490867
>200 push-ups
That takes like 5 minutes.
And the amount of calories he burns running is pretty high, he must consume a lot to be in surplus.
Sounds like a meme
>>
must be nice having all this time to do fitness shit all day. i usually feel pretty great when I have like 2 hr workouts, but most of mine are 1hr tops
>>
>>41491137
why dont you just do a normal routine and save the effort? unless you enjoy running and eating that much, and have the time to do it.

if your joints are anything like mine a routine like this will eventually give you tendonitis too.
>>
>>41491137
yeah something along those lines. also he probably has to carry snacks around to refuel if he does the running and calisthenics in one go
>>
>>41491021

That's a light day at most special operations selections. Not so bad if you get used to the grind.
>>
I read this before, but I just realized he runs a half marathon every day. Wtf? Is that even feasible? I do like in the article how he says he has peace of mind because he can basically run to anywhere around his home area if he needed to
>>
No it's powerlifting
>>
>>41491030
Holy shit KEK, you made my fucking day anon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.