[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making it stories? This happened to me on Tuesday: >Me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1494514356310.png (199KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1494514356310.png
199KB, 1200x1332px
Making it stories?

This happened to me on Tuesday:

>Me, 6'3" 200 pounds
>Working summer internship for Army Corps of Engineers
>Cleaning and painting a sign for the visitors center
>Korean family walks up, 2 parents and their daughter
>Ask for help about the area, take them inside, show them a map and explain the featured areas/trails
>They thank me, I go back to work
>As they walk away, the mother calls me handsome
>Later, the daughter comes back and offers me an orange to refresh me since I'm working outside
>Best fucking orange I've ever had
>Daughter says they've never been in the area before
>Asks to take a picture with me
>Turns out we go to the same university, so she offers to email me the picture
>Later emails me the picture of us, then gives me her number, wanting to stay in touch
>We've been texting since yesterday, now she offered to take me out to an authentic Korean lunch

She's way smarter and much more traveled than me, I'm nervous brahs
>>
>dinner
>cousin
>solid
>>
>>41486979
the only way you fuck it up is by overthinking too much
she just wants a funny, relaxed murican dude to bone her
>>
>>41486979
>Later, the daughter comes back and offers me an orange to refresh me since I'm working outside
How did you eat it? Every time I eat an orange it's fucking mess so I just eat it over the sink like an animal.
>>
>>41486979
sounds like a very wholesome relationship anon
>>
>>41486979
Don't race mix
>>
File: IMG_0315.jpg (91KB, 790x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0315.jpg
91KB, 790x796px
>>41486979
My man
You got this. Just make sure to have interesting conversation topics or you just be awkward
>>
Smash than AZN pussy, anon. You got this.
>>
File: colbert1.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
colbert1.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>Be sitting with group of STEM majors
> qt3.14 is getting talked to by other STEM major I know in the group
> She keeps looking over at me while I'm eating
>I can tell she's making long stares
>She moves closer and we trade hellos
> I continue to eat

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>41486979
You can do it buddy just imagine what she wants in a man and then pretend to be it
>>
>>41488529
pls go and never come back
>>
>>41486979
>be me
>walking down downtown street
>buddy and I bar hopping and checking out local music
>drunk guy behind me yells "my man, how you walking so fast with all that muscle?"
>literally made my night
>happened to see him at a bar later so I bought him a beer
>last I saw of him he was pretending to work at the bar as a bouncer and checking people's IDs
>total bro

I've got a long way to go but I've already lost so much weight and packed on a good amount of muscle.

We're all going to make it.
>>
>>41487177
He probably ate it less like a raging autist and more like a normal human being who understands how his hands work.
>>
>>41487177
I unpeeled it and ate it slice by slice
>>
>>41489207
right on bro
>>
>>41489218
You're a funny dude.
>>
>finally continuing weightloss. (Went from 230 to 195 and maintained that for 1 year)
>Started again in beginning of March and now I am currently 170
>unlike last time, people are starting to notice this weight loss and i'm getting compliments for it.
>People who I haven't seen in over a year are surprised at how I changed
>I feel more comfortable just walking around and talking to people.
>Not as self consciousness
>Asked out girl for the first time, said yes btw
>I can walk into a clothing store without feeling like I don't belong
>No longer feel like a burden on the group when we do outdoor activities.

Overall I like the improvement of my experiences in daily life.
>>
>>41486979
Pics
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.