[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wasting time trying to sculpt your body into unnatural shapes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: [8.png (561KB, 739x402px) Image search: [Google]
[8.png
561KB, 739x402px
>wasting time trying to sculpt your body into unnatural shapes by locking up your free time in a squat rack instead of enjoying life to the fullest

Why do you do this, honestly? It's possible to be healthy and not look like a statue. When was the last time you splurged on some ice cream cake or stuffed a whole pizza into your mouth? It is important to realize that you can't do it too often but you should allow yourself that type of leeway if you seek happiness in life, because life is a banquet, and most of you are starving to death.
>>
>>41486459
>When was the last time you splurged on some ice cream cake or stuffed a whole pizza into your mouth?
just today and i do it every week. i'm not a bodybuilder so i can eat whatever i want
>>
This is why I train for strength.
>>
I can't enjoy life anyways, might as well look good at least.
>>
>>41486459
I'm not happy when I look in the mirror. I hate taking my shirt off in front of literally everyone. I'm not obese or anything, but I still don't like my body at all.

People give me two choices: accept what I look like and try to tolerate myself, or go out and make myself happy by lifting.
>>
>literally takes about 5-6 hours out of my week, which has ~120 hours of awake time.

Yeah, life is totally locked up brah.
>>
>>41486897
>>41486888
>>41486825
>>41486813
NO
you just DONTt UNDERSTAND
being alive is like a bEATURIFUL BANQUET and people sohuld not be judgemented by their looks or SHAPE
LIFE is a BUFFET and you are all starving ANIMALS gymRATS wasting away at under a bARBELL
wake UP SHEEPLE
>>
>>41486897
fucking this
>>
>>41486459
>enjoying life to the fullest
>When was the last time you splurged on some ice cream cake or stuffed a whole pizza into your mouth?
Those are pretty high standards, m8.
>>
Oh damn how am I gonna enjoy my week with 3 missing hours?
>>
>>41486459
>Why do you do this, honestly?
Spoken like someone who has never depleted themselves physically.

I do it to look good.
I do it to feel good.
I do it to live longer.
I do it to be able to think clearly.
I do it to empower myself.

Read a book, clean your room.
>>
>>41486459
>It's possible to be healthy and not look like a statue
I'm sorry. Did they rename this board back to Health and Fitness? No?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.