[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw 5'10 when I wake up PLEASE TELL ME I MADE IT OUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: B7QGJNEIQAAhdn3.png (423KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
B7QGJNEIQAAhdn3.png
423KB, 600x669px
>mfw 5'10 when I wake up

PLEASE TELL ME I MADE IT OUT OF MANLET-DOM!!!

I'M AVERAGE RIGHT?!?!? PLEASE!!!
>>
File: 90days.jpg (66KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
90days.jpg
66KB, 625x350px
protip, sleep without a pillow and youll grow 2 inches from corrected posture.

it is sore as fuck first few days when doing it but it works
>>
You're on the bottom side of acceptable.
You're like that fuck who gets a C- on the test.
You're passing so Noone will make fun of you, but you're still far off anything noteworthy.
Your height will neither hinder nor help you.
Don't go to Europe though, you'll be a fucking toddler over there
>>
>>41485881
Holy shit I have been for the past couple of weeks and I've been feeling taller. I wonder if I'm even taller now holy shit
>>
>>41485890
>Your height will neither hinder nor help you.

I'll take that over manlets status any lifetime.
>>
>>41485881
do you sleep on your back or side when you do this?
>>
>>41485936
both. u can sleep on your arm on your side or more flat on ur chest. you dont need to jump into without a pillow tho, you can work your way down with slimmer pillows, or just using one instead of two
>>
File: gorilla.jpg (16KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla.jpg
16KB, 300x224px
>>41485967
like this
>>
>>41485967
gonna try, I'm 5'11 and want to actually hit 6 feet instead of just lying to people about it
>>
>>41485977
fuck that gorilla looks so chill and cozy
>>
>>41486035
Fuck you i'd be happy at 5'11, you're average or above ever where in earth other than fucking Denmark get over it.
>>
>>41485881
lmao fucking source
>>
>>41486067
Im average everywhere I go except for /fit/...which since Im posting on /fit/ is the only place I interact with people anyways
>>
>>41485839
5'10" is the average height for males in the United States.
5'7" is the world average.
>>
In space, you spine basically feels no compression due to low force of gravity. As it decompresses, you gain a couple of inches in height.
>>
>>41486112
a car also is taller if you the put jacks under the frame instead of the shocks
>>
>>41486083
Average height on fit is literally 5'8" according to the 4chan boards census. Even OP is above average here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.