[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ I asked a chick I bang often to invite her female friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1446085921296s.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1446085921296s.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
/fit/ I asked a chick I bang often to invite her female friend for a threesome. She said they are considering it. How do I handle 2 chicks at the same time?
>>
Handle the one you enjoy first, let them work into rhe excitement
Have one eat the other out while you bang the other from behind, have both suck you up, etc.
>>
>>41484936
Shouldn't you have figured that out before you asked her?
>>
>>41484959

I thought she would instantly deny, but she actually thought about it.

And from what I know,,her friend is in a relationship with someone who works all the time, and never bangs her, so she is hungry for sex.
>>
Cum really fast so you can leave them to it while you go hit a new deadlift PR.
>>
Buy a new wardrobe and start smoking cigars
>>
>>41484936
let them start off on each other and take a backseat. start oral on the one you want to keep fucking after the 3some. she might remember that you were considerate enough to start on her but she'll definitely remember you starting on the other girl first.

eventually it'll come to a tandem blowjob after enough foreplay on them. moving to taking turns riding and sitting on your face.

move to doggy with one while the other one works on the other.

bring toys or have the girls bring toys. it'll bring some variety besides near constant pussy eating. some people involved may enjoy removing themselves from the sex entirely and watching, masturbating.

if you have a big shower then taking a shower together is a nice way to start off. also, some people aren't the cleanest and it kills the vibe when a girl tastes/smells off. be sure to get those assholes clean. people tend to try things they hadn't before when they're already doing something "taboo" and a clean asshole is nice.
>>
File: out.jpg (18KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
18KB, 600x392px
>>41485309
>>
>>41484936
It's way more pussy eating than you expect anon
>>
>>41484936
It's like barbells the trick is to know your limit and keep your balance
>>
File: y9vlq.jpg (150KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
y9vlq.jpg
150KB, 1920x1440px
>>41485309
>>
File: IMG_0262.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0262.gif
930KB, 270x270px
Good job bro

You should jack it an hour before
>>
>>41484936
Oh shit good luck
>>
File: IMG_5316.jpg (26KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5316.jpg
26KB, 512x288px
>>41484936
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD CHAD
>>
>>41484936
One at a time. Get ready for one of them to cry after if they are into you.
>>
>>41487264
Then lick there tears of your success

Also film it
>>
>>41484936
With an ultrawide lens inconspicuously capturing everything from a corner of the room.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.