[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom "Anon I wish you would stop drinking all of those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

>mom "Anon I wish you would stop drinking all of those energy drinks. Someone just died because they drank one of those. It's too much caffeine"

>Goes outside to smoke a cigarette
>>
>>41484563
It's because she noticed you actually give a damn about your health, so she's taking an interest too, meanwhile she doesn't care about hers.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>41484563
>"anon smoking pot is illegal, why can't you just drink alcohol like a normal person?"
>"anon you're drinking too much alcohol, why can't you just have one beer and be done?"
>"oh so you gonna drink just one beer anon? You don't even need that beer, you're basically an alcoholic"
>has high blood pressure from being a psycho bitch who puts salt on her kfc
>>
>>41485053
>Salt on KFC
Absolute madman.

The secret spice in KFC is about 200g of salt.
>>
>>41484563
>living with your parents
>>
File: 1494632751887.jpg (61KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1494632751887.jpg
61KB, 260x273px
> annon protein shakes have steroids in them. I saw it on facebook
I thought this was a meme until it happened to me.
>>
File: Screenshot_31.png (325KB, 596x591px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_31.png
325KB, 596x591px
>trying to teach brother (12 years old) about nutrition
>tell him to drink milk, eat bacon, eat eggs for breakfast instead of (((cereal))) i.e. sugar
>make him protein shake with milk for desert instead of usual garbage
>teach him to count protein macros, make it a game to hit 100 grams protein per day
>mom notices his efforts and tells him not to worry about any of it because he is young and can eat whatever he wants
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT TO EAT A GOOD DIET WHEN YOU ARE THAT YOUNG BECAUSE YOU ARE GROWING AND IT SETS EXAMPLE TO THINK ABOUT NUTRITION FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE INSTEAD OF BECOMING ANOTHER BLOB
>>
>>41484563
>Goes outside to smoke a cigarette
mom (52 years old) died monday morning at work. basically smoking+stress+overweight+no cardio. I love her and I miss her so much
>>
>>41486036
>milk, eat bacon, eat eggs
when are you telling him to focus on whole-grain products?
>>
>>41486120
Better to get him off bread entirely now before it's too late.
>>
>>41486242
wtf burger detected
do you know how many micronutrients and fiber bread based on whole grains has?
>>
>>41486078
I wish mine died desu
it feels like I won't be motivated to fix my life until both of my parents have died
fucking life gainz goblins
>>
>>41486338
if you have issues with your parents, do you think that their death leads to you not being able to solve these issues anymore?
As in, you get back at them or talk to them or whatever and live happier for the rest of your life or they die and you'll never get a chance for that and a splint of them survives in your head?
Or am I not a psychologist and actually don't know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>41486412
there's nothing fixable, it's either I try to cut all contact and make things really fucking weird or they can just die so i could enjoy a nice clean break from all this shit
>>
File: don_wtf.png (367KB, 343x484px) Image search: [Google]
don_wtf.png
367KB, 343x484px
>>41486078
Im sorry to hear that. I hate seeing posts like that. One of the worst things that can happen in your life
>>
>>41486036
>Bacon

Processed garbage. You're an adult, you can eat what you want. Don't force that garbage on a 12 year old
>>
>>41486466
well you could punish them for what they've done to you to solve your childhood trauma
no need to kill them just take a dump on their doormat or something, it's just for your brain
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.