[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ross Enamait the most well rounded strength and condition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: extreme_bodyweight_training.jpg (187KB, 1000x644px) Image search: [Google]
extreme_bodyweight_training.jpg
187KB, 1000x644px
Is Ross Enamait the most well rounded strength and conditioning coach around right now? And why am I the only one in /fit/ who rides his dick?

>Boxing coach
>Deadlifted 5 plates his first attempt
>Can do multiple dragon flags with ankle weights
>Can do decline weighted vest one arm standing ab wheel roll outs
>Is a beast with a jump rope
>Can do 5 plate dips and 3+ plate chins
>Isn't a CrossFit fag and has been around WAY longer

>/fit/ has never heard of him

Dude is crazy good

https://youtu.be/F2KhOikihvE
>>
>>41484561
Cool.
>>
File: ross_enamait_katie_taylor_350.jpg (36KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ross_enamait_katie_taylor_350.jpg
36KB, 350x350px
>>41484585
His fighter just won a belt as an undercard for the Anthony Joshua fight.

I've done some of his conditioning routines and they are fucking intense.
>>
>>41484646
Are you actually Ross?
>>
>>41484667
I wish.

Been following him for years and years. His blog and training websites are awesome, especially for fighters, but they can work for anyone.

It's just weird that nobody has heard of him. Guess you need giant synthol muscles or autstic YouTube channels for that.
>>
>/fit/ has never heard of him

That's because /fit/ is a normie board filled with fitness pop icons.

Even when it comes to troll/bait threads they only they only know of e-celebs like boogie, yet there is barely touched prime material like BigMastodon who tried to get on The Biggest Loser but was rejected and ended up dying from his obesity, the 600 lb virgin who got fit and then regained all the weight back, and Ricky Naputi who killed himself because he couldn't lose weight and get wls.

/fit/ is a best a gateway for getting you in the know. At a certain point you need to move on otherwise you'll remain among armchair lifters.
>>
>>41485095
Apparently right. But where to go? I've been here for years on and off and every other forum is full of PC culture pussies.

Ross's forum is good but slow
>>
>>41484561
>Boxing coach
>has any kind of actual skill
already better than all of /fit/s icons, including our lord and savior Alan Thrall.
>>
>>
>>41485200
Unfortunately the only alternatives I know of are niche forums and they are slower and lack the rawness of /fit/.
>>
>>41485619
Sad. Bigly sad!
>>
>>41484561
Ross does not get the love he deserves. I did his "Infinite Intensity" program in high school while playing sports about 6 years ago and I was incredibly fit. I wasn't huge, I wasn't built like a brick shithouse nor did I look like a fitness model, but pound for pound I was probably the strongest I've been in my entire life, able to run 6 minute miles, do 20+ pullups for sets, lifting heavy on my compounds.
Anyone who is interested in being functionally strong and fit/lean, I would 100 percent recommend reading one of Ross' many programs .
>>
>>41484891
nice

reddit

spacing

fuck off le sir xD
>>
>>41486191
Could you post one or two of Ross' programs, then?
>>
File: bg3f.png (155KB, 1085x1582px) Image search: [Google]
bg3f.png
155KB, 1085x1582px
>>41486266
What are you talking about?

>>41486432
Not him but his programs are really variable and depend on your goals.

Infinite intensity has shit like

Day 1
>Run 2 miles
>Sprint 6x50 meters
>Sledgehammer swings

Day 2
>Strength lifts (pic related or whatever you want)

Day 3
>Circuit conditioning that's based on how quickly you move through the circuit
>5 Dumbbell Snatches Per Arm
>5 Dumbbell Swings Per Arm
>10 Burpees
>Rest 60 seconds and repeat for 5 rounds total

Day 4
>Strength day again

Day 5
>Running day again, maybe more sprints or more distance

Day 6
>Circuit routine based on how many reps you can perform in a circuit
>Burpees x 30 secondes.
>Jumping jacks x 30 seconds
>High knee dumbbell press x 30 seconds
>Shadow boxing x 30 seconds

Day 7 rest

That's like week 1 shit and ramps up in intensity as the weeks go by (hence infinite intensity).

The strength lifts can be whatever you want but he prefers DBs over barbell since he's a boxer
>>
>>41484561
The only reason I know this guy is because of the build your own equipment links on his website

good shit
>>
>>41486923
The DIY shit got me into lifting

I like the medicine ball on a rope thing (tornado ball?)
>>
I want to be like that.

I currently deadlift more than anyone I've seen in my gym (6plate)
And I can also do more bar muscle ups than anyone else I've seen. (I can do 7, most I've seen someone else do is two, with kipping and one arm at a time press out.)
>>
>>41487036
post pics
>>
>>41487036
Check out his site

Rosstraining.com

I also want to be like that. I'm strong and in decent shape but not well rounded at all
>>
File: muscle up beach.jpg (237KB, 576x776px) Image search: [Google]
muscle up beach.jpg
237KB, 576x776px
>>41487183
>>
File: 6plate (2).jpg (114KB, 526x658px) Image search: [Google]
6plate (2).jpg
114KB, 526x658px
>>41487488
>>41487183
>>
>>41487493
You look like me

I'm 6'4 210lbs
>>
>>41487488

Those numbers are really impressive but you don't look it
Like i'm not doubting cause i can see

But do you need to roid to get that "fear in the eyes" kind of physique?
>>
>>41487614
>But do you need to roid to get that "fear in the eyes" kind of physique?

Pretty much. Being lean and being a big guy to the point of making people intimidated aren't really compatible naturally.

>>41487509

Sound about right adjusted for height, I'm 5'10 and 185lbs.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.