[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best low hassle way to get a lot of vegetables? Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: jollygreengiant.jpg (33KB, 815x544px) Image search: [Google]
jollygreengiant.jpg
33KB, 815x544px
What is the best low hassle way to get a lot of vegetables? Don't really care what it tastes like.
>>
The farmers that i live near just leave em out in the fields for the taking. Sometimes theyre underground though. Just go at night so no one can see
>>
Joe Rogan's Hulk Loads shake
>>
Well a friend of mine volunteers once a week at a food distribution and gets to take home quite a lot of veggies (along with fruit, meat, dairy products and other items) at the end of the day.
It's a few hours of work but he gets to do some good along the way aswell.
>>
>>41478782
Kek
>>
>>41478772

I make smoothies with fruit, greek yogurt, and a shit ton of spinach. cant even taste it
>>
>>41478904
This is exactly what I do. 1 cup vanilla almond milk, 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt, 100 grams to 1 cup of frozen fruit of your choice, and a big fat handful of spinach on top. Makes it look stupid, but you don't taste the spinach.
>>
>>414787720
This is what I do:
>Fill a pot with an inch of water
>Heat until it boils
>Through a bunch of veggies in there
>Put a lid on and turn off the heat
>Eat a big ol plate of steamed veggies
>>
>>41478772
I personally like to eat frozen veggies, but i am a skinny-fat fuck, so take that with a grain of salt
>>
I'm a fussy piece of shit when it comes to food, so a protip for anyone wanting to get some vitamins without eating shit you don't enjoy is to do what I do here
>Boil sweet potato, and cook spinach
>Purée it into paste
>Mix paste in with some gravy
>Poor gravy on top of my chicken, rice, and broccoli

Can't taste any of the veggies including the broccoli, and the gravy is only about 100kcal of carbs, so i usually just eat less rice.
>>
cooked spinach is the easiest shit to digest
>>
>>41478772
Soup. The easiest thing ever, tasty if you have a good recipe and you can make liters at a time and freeze it.
>>
Vegetables are delicious you faggot, just buy them frozen and eat them with your meals.
>>
>>41478904

Doesn't it taste like spinach..? I hate spinach but know I ought to eat more.
>>
File: 1478013644321.gif (2MB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1478013644321.gif
2MB, 500x377px
>>41478772
blend em up in a smoothie.
easy peasy and make flavourful combinations.

mash em up is another good way.

eat em raw. lose fat, get RAW NUTRIENTS BRO
disclaimer: some vegetables require cooking prior to consumption
>>
>>41480792
great idea. So we have:

>smoothies
>steam/boil
>raw
>mash
>soup

ain't veggies nice?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.