[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>looksmaxxed >roid, tat, tan >finally get a date >go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: gandysip.jpg (123KB, 1310x872px) Image search: [Google]
gandysip.jpg
123KB, 1310x872px
>looksmaxxed
>roid, tat, tan
>finally get a date
>go to bar get a drink
>walk in and this fucking guy is standing there

just lol at life
>>
>>41475752
>implying I'm not him
>>
>>41475752
wow that's really unlucky the highest paid male model, amongst the top 3 most attractive men on earth just happens to be standing at the bar you and your date go to haha, better luck next time.
>>
>>41475752
I really want to suck his dick.
>>
>>41475752
That's what people consider top tier attractive? Jesus christ, wouldn't even be on the top 10most attractive I've met in daily life
>>
>>41475752
I gotta say if that ruins your date you must either be dating really shit women are are really fucking shit as a person
>>
Does he .. want to hang out? Have a threesome? I'm d o w n.
>>
>>41475752
>looksmaxed
>tat
pick one
>>
Yeah cause in reality all women would drop their panties as well as dates, husbands and all responsibilities if they saw a man like that. His natural aura would hypnotize all women around him and try couldn't get their eyes off him.

Naturally that man is incredibly handsome and attractive, but most women aren't in his league anyway. It's teens who will form crushes for distant celebs and such. It's not adult behavior. I can honestly say that I'd rather have sex with my crush than that male model in the picture - despite the fact that that man is objectively more attractive, fitter and wealthier. Better on a paper, but I have feefees for my crush so I'd pick him any time of the day.

You guys simply have to leave the house more often if you think that the only way to attract women is to be a 5/5 perfect male. Us normie women aren't perfect either. If you are aiming for super model chicks okay then yeah I get your agony.
>>
>>41477504
>5/5
What is this shit
>>
>>41477504
I am aiming for supermodel chicks. Thanks for understanding.
>>
>ditch girl and go home with him instead
imagine the look on her face
>>
>>41477575
powerlifters can only count to five baka
>>
File: tats.jpg (31KB, 474x694px) Image search: [Google]
tats.jpg
31KB, 474x694px
>>41477484
>He thinks tats aren't hot af
You realize you are living life in vanilla mode when everyone is on the DLC? Just lmao
>>
>>41477504

I could hear your sopping vagina gushing as you described the man in OP
>>
>>41477398
>That's what people consider top tier attractive?
women consider, men don't give a shit... or are you a fag anon?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.