[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will demonstrate the difference between 20s for a guy and 20s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: d501.png (152KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
d501.png
152KB, 600x503px
I will demonstrate the difference between 20s for a guy and 20s for a girl: One of my female coworkers is the same age as me. She is super skinny, I am super skinny. My face is a 6, her face is a 4. I am not even attracted to her, and she is not even my type. if she asked me to fuck, I wouldn't say no, considering I don't get anything more than 3/10s showing interest in me, she is a 4 so I wouldn't say no. She has a boyfriend with a 4/10 face, and he is skinny too, but less skinny than me. He is "normal" skinny while I am "super" skinny. Why should she have to enjoy life with her boyfriend, spending her 20s doing everything people in their 20s do, while I have to be alone because only nausea inducing 3/10s show any interest in me and I prefer my hand to them? I am super interesting, confident, witty, funny, intelligent, and much more in all of these aspects than her boring boyfriend, and as for her, she just stands there taking up matter, offering nothing more than vagina. Yet there is so much demand for her from guys who are on her own level, and even from guys better than her. There is no demand for me unless the girl is 3/10 or lower. No matter how I act, my skinniness is bottlenecking me on any girl above 3/10, who I am not even attracted enough to have a quick fuck with.

Keep in mind this girl is submissive and insecure, and I have practised my alpha skills on her. I cut her off, act like a douche, and have given her the impression that I am alpha and not a nice guy. She acts with me consistent with this: she is clearly submissive with me and treats me like an alpha. However, I could just tell she has no physical attraction towards me, because of her natural female hypergamy: even though she is super skinny, she is not attracted to a guy who is also skinny, she wants a guy less skinny. I was even telling her about how I started lifting and she implied that I needed to... it is amazing... it is like she was immune to the fact that she too was a stick.
>>
>>41474722
>My face is a 6
delusional bluepill redditor cope
>>
>>41474722
>ok
>>
You'll never have success with women with that fucking sad sack attitude.
>>
File: download (12).jpg (7KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
7KB, 191x263px
>>41474722
>implying the implications of being skinny are the same for males and females
You must be underage or an actual retard
>>
Holy shit, your post REEKS of autism. I think you are beyond fixing dude, just kys and do the world a favor.
>>
>>41474722
If you know what your problem is then why don't you fix it?

Also, nice /r9k/ blog post you should go back there.
>>
>>41474722
> I am super interesting, confident, witty, funny, intelligent

Stopped reading.
>>
>>41474722
>Autism: The Post
>>
>>41474722
Reread your post you sound like a loser. Fuck man 20s are the best years go out and enjoy life who gives a fuck if you dont have a missus why would you even want one? Go party and fuck randoms its pretty bloody easy. Im 26 and single and its great I could easily be in a relationship but why the hell would i want to? When im not working i travel and party fucking randoms when I can. Go out get a decent job with a decent wage get swole and live life. Worry about a ball and chain later on seriously your mind set is shit, no wonder you cant get any work on yourself.
>>
>>41474722
The sodium content of this post exceeds my daily limit.
>>
>>41474722
Why does this post come off as if it was written by someone's underage pretending to be of age
>>
>>41474722
>I am super interesting, confident, witty, funny, intelligent
>>
>>41474722
go back to /r9k/.
also, it's your fault and not hers. You're just acting like a retard, like all people who say the exact same things as you. YOU are the problem and it's not just your genes.
>>
you sound like elliot rodgers faggot
>>
>she is super skinny, I am super skinny.
stopped reading
>>
File: 1494852703768.png (200KB, 1206x674px) Image search: [Google]
1494852703768.png
200KB, 1206x674px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu6NKHtLzks

this is literally you. Go shoot up your school.
>>
>>41475761
>>41475691
I literally just left r9k to escape that atmosphere and this is the first thread I'm greeted with ffs
>>
File: spuk.gif (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
spuk.gif
7KB, 170x200px
>>41474722
>grr I'm angery with my own perceptions of a society that values females more than males for perceived 'intrinsic value'
>inadvertedly, a woman being oblivious of my own existence and living inoffensively becomes an object of obsession

30 goto 10
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.