[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be milfag >blow out my knees >tear hips to where they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: feels.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
4KB, 225x225px
>be milfag
>blow out my knees
>tear hips to where they snap and shift in sockets
>never really lift before just calisthenics
>start hitting gym

Any way for me to get decent legs? Always been skinny runner type, but want to get big
>>
Explain injury more
>>
>>41474447
Degenerated meniscus in knees

Labral tear in hip causing snapping hip syndrome and ablocation

The hips are probably the bigger injury. I've lost a lot of range of motion and whenever I move them past a certain point and bring the leg back it snaps and sends a jolt through my body.
>>
>>41474516
How did that happen
>>
>>41474930
Doing military stuff. Falls and the like
>>
>>41474302
Well homie, did you go to medical? Is it in your medical record?

First step is always see medical about it.

Do the physical therapy, xrays, etc. Just make sure it's there so when you separate or retire you can get them bennies as soon as you get that DD214.

Already getting mine set now. I'm looking at between 0 and 50% for flat feet and 0 to 20 for hearing.

Also, disability rating at any percent means 10 point preference for gucchi fed jobs.
>>
>>41476361
I've done all that. I'm retiring with 70 percent.
>>
>>41476367
Well congratulations then.

Sorry about your knees.

I hope you enjoy your freedom.
>>
>>41476389
Yep. Can't wait till I get orders. Nothing can be done? No light exercises to get some mass? I just don't want to look like I skip leg day 24/7
>>
>>41476425
You ever worked at a SOF command?

There was about 2 or 3 dudes on staff that were actual physical therapist for in house. The contractors, non uniformed personnel. They did all the conditioning for all the guys on staff duty.

What they told me was to just take a break for several months. And if I wanted to lift, do low weight and or kettle bells.
>>
>>41476489
Nope. The closest I've been to anything SOF is being in a recon jump company. I think I'll get better once I become a civvie and keep off of my feet for a few months.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.