[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy claims to have lost a shit load of weight by not ea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
This guy claims to have lost a shit load of weight by not eating anything (At all) for a full month.

Can anyone here give me an idea as to how bullshit this actually is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
>>
he'll gain the weight back maybe even worse
>>
>>41474236
I don't get this logic. Is everyone here lardasses or something? Eating is like exercise. The more you eat, the more you can eat. He's been fasting for almost a month. The dude isn't going to be constantly hungry like you lard-asses are.
>>
>>41474293
https://youtu.be/inRCKUeA4fY
10 bucks on gluttony.
>>
>>41474218
There is no fucking way.

Even if he did starve himself like he claims, losing 50kg (110 lb.) of fat in 28 days is the equivalent of burning 4,000 calories PER DAY.

He is lying out of his ass.
>>
>>41474321
Not to mention how defecant he would be in Vitamin A,B,C, and K after about day 10.

There's also the loss of sodium, so even if he was drinking water, he'd still get dehydrated.
>>
>>41474218
If you don't anything, you lose weight. That's just a fact. What exactly are you trying to disprove?
>>
>>41474218
Some poor dumb kid is going to end up in the hospital falling for this ruse
>>
>>41474358
>>41474360
The guy is claiming that this shit can cure cancer.
>>
>>41474358
*eat anything
>>
>>41474333
whatarevitamins
>>
>>41474293
it's a pretty common thing with people who do crash diets, or lose a ton of weight quickly. and yes a lot of those kinds of people often don't have the will power to continue on into forever
>>
File: IMG_0115.jpg (746KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
746KB, 1536x2048px
>>41474218
You really people would just go on the internet and tell lies. Especially to profit from it.
>>
>>41474310

except thats the joke of the video, he goes on to eat a tiny amount of watermelon and call it a day
>>
Lets take his daily average kcal. 3000. 3000×28 = 84000.

84000calories = 24 pounds. He lost way more than 24 lbs
>>
I literally just reported this fucking idiot
>>
>>41474218
Who the fuck can grow hair that fast lol
>>
>>41474412

Not all vitamins are water soluble shit head.

Some vitamins will not be absorbed unless there is fat present, ie taken with a meal.
>>
>>41474412
He actually claims that he didn't take vitamins at all.
>>
>>41474412

http://www.berkeleywellness.com/supplements/vitamins/article/fat-soluble-vitamins

what is science
what is biology
what is being this stupid
what is never going to make it
>>
>>41474218
stop shilling your videos here you lying moron
>>
>>41474846
OP here.

That's not my channel. I'm actually working on a video debunking him.

This is my channel:

Youtube.com/c/DetectiveHacc
>>
>>41474559
I did too, some dipshit is going to hurt them self trying this
>>
>>41474293
Not immediately. But he didn't really address the underlying problem on why he's was a fat shit. Lack of exercise, and the ability to eat a healthy, appropriately sized diet for the long term.

Most of the "Biggest Loser" competitors do shit like this, where they eat like 500 cal of chicken breast and broc a day while doing hours of exercise. Sure, it makes you lose a shit load of weight, but you're not developing sustainable habits you can take with you for the long term. The bulk of them gain most of the weight back (if not more) within a couple years of doing the show.
>>
>>41474321
He lost about 50 lbs on the fast. He went from 247 to 220 with diet and exercise, before the fast. He went from 220 to 169 (51 lbs) on the fast.

He would lose ~3 lbs from his gut being empty, plus another 5-7 lbs from completely depleting his glycogen stores and the associated water weight. He probably only lost like 40 lbs of actual tissue weight.
>>
>>41474876
>Youtube.com/c/DetectiveHacc

WEW LAD

I watched your video where you rant against a blanket. Yes I'm sure all of these publications are wrong and you are right,
>>
>>41474601
>>41474628
You typically have pretty large stores of the fat soluble vitamins (K, A, D, E), and can go a pretty long time without consuming any before you actually develop a symptomatic deficiency. Also, consuming dietary fats is not a requirement for KADE absorption if you were to supplement them. It greatly helps, but your bile salts help with absorption by themselves. You won't be very efficient at absorbing fat soluble vitamins without dietary fat, but you can still do it. Just like people that are B12 deficient because they don't produce intrinsic factor can actually treat themselves with mega-doses of B12, since they will still absorb some even without the IF.
>>
>>41474961
>I'm sure all of these publications are wrong and you are right
i dont know most of these publications, but if the guy says the opposite of what yahoo health and huffpost say, he's probably right lmao
>>
>>41474218
>Shows plaque buildup on his tongue as "Proof" of his fasting
>Claims it's his body getting rid of "Toxins"

>>41474876
You better rip this guy a new asshole so wide that even the largest of dicks wouldn't be satisfied.
>>
>>41474218
Can anyone actually find that source he shows claiming this shit can cure cancer?
>>
>>41475823
I tried, can't.
>>
>>41474218
To all get people saying this guy's bullshitting, here's a published case study of a 382 day long fast.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
>>
File: 1-5n9Gwzd8qpplJIm2pvv8Bw.jpg (560KB, 2000x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1-5n9Gwzd8qpplJIm2pvv8Bw.jpg
560KB, 2000x1410px
>>41476433
According to the full text, he was given yeast.

Pic related. Gandi after 21 days of hunger strike.
>>
>>41476433
That guy was given both vitamin supplements and yeast the whole time.

This kid is claiming that he went 28 days with nothing but water.
>>
>>41474218
>2017
>belivng thinks on the internet...

dude pls
>>
I've considered fasting for a week. Four weeks seems way too long and dangerous.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.