[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that every single day you have leg day, you should use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: GIOT_Hero.png (264KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
GIOT_Hero.png
264KB, 600x600px
Reminder that every single day you have leg day, you should use this machine

I know it looks absolutely ridiculous but this thing puts your legs on fire and makes them sore as all hell

I finally started using this machine not that long ago because for the longest time I thought it was only for Women and it works the inner/outer upper leg muscles better than anything else
>>
>>41471695
>having a leg day
>using machines
>ever
>>
Agreed. It's hard to hit thigh adductors and abductors otherwise. I mean squats and deadlifts are nice, but they don't really target those areas.
>>
>>41471752
You aren't going to specifically hit those muscles doing squats anon
>>
>>41471695
>working hips
when would you ever use those
>>
>>41472335
When my faggot bf fucks my sissy ass
>>
>>41471695
When I tore my sartorius running, they had me doing this.
This is useless beyond rehabilitation.
>>
I don't use the good girl/bad girl machine. Normally I'll use a resistance band and do 'monster walks' or I'll use the cables to do 'steam boats.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKaccKyTK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPTkrAJ6Fh4
>>
>>41472335
I guess you don't fuck anything but your hand then anon
>>
>>41472300
Yes you will if you get a wider stance
>>
>>41473090
Also if you squat ass to grass, you'll notice some shit going on with the insides of your thighs. I noticed this recently, am newb squatter, decided to deload some of the pathetic weight that I could lift and start doing ass to grass.
>>
>>41472176
squats and deadlifts hit the adductors really hard.
they're one of the prime movers.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.