[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i hit on grills?There are some qts at the gym that check

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1432948235949s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1432948235949s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
How do i hit on grills?There are some qts at the gym that check me out, but I don't even know what to say. Sure I could walk up and introduce myself, but what about after that? I don't have anything to say

I don't even care if I get rejected, I just want to try, so I can prove to myself that I can cure my autism
>>
Nobody? Please help me, don't want to continue to live my life on a fap marathon
>>
Hey there, friendo. First thing I would do is be friendly, NOT creepy. Gauge their reaction after you introduce yourself. Watch for body language and speech that indicates they are uncomfortable or just want to get back to their workout. If so, don't bother them.

If they seem interested after the introduction, then put yourself out there by saying something a little blunt like "I think you're very attractive. Would you like to get coffee on *insert date here*?" If she says no, no dice. If she says yes, get those digits and buy her a latte, hope it works out!

That's what I have done, your mileage may vary.
>>
Imagine the girl is your younger sister. Treat her like that, like you don't want to have sex with her.
>>
>>41467183

Good info, will keep it, thanks senpaι
>>
File: 1456239339983.jpg (53KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1456239339983.jpg
53KB, 313x286px
>>41467197

>Imagine the girl is your younger sister.
>Treat her like that, like you don't want to have sex with her.
>like you don't want to have sex with her.
>>
>>41466799
Don't do this shit at the gym. If you are really new at this chances are you gonna blew it, look like a fucking creepy weirdo and essentially shit on your own plate.

Want to learn? do it at the park, walking around , if you look decent you'll get the look that basically tells you "come on you fucking idiot approach me". of course you are going to get a lot of rejects but that's the way to learn
>>
>>41467214
No problem. Be confident but not cocky, and take a "no" gracefully!
>>
>>41467233
I disagree, man. Being at the gym can give you a common interest and if you've been at the same gym for a while, chances are she's been mirin'. If you introduce yourself and there's no interest but you are graceful, you just learned your gym buddy's name.
>>
File: 1377672451800.jpg (40KB, 403x361px) Image search: [Google]
1377672451800.jpg
40KB, 403x361px
>>41467228
>>
>>41467233

OP Here

Well, alot of sluts go to the gym just to get sex. And if she checks me out / mires my gain while I workout, she probably wants the dick
>>
File: 1488583500803.png (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488583500803.png
49KB, 500x500px
>>41467293

>Well, alot of sluts go to the gym just to get sex
>>
>>41467228

Lol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.