[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel really dumb but help me out bros > been lifting since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4221.jpg (164KB, 741x1216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4221.jpg
164KB, 741x1216px
I feel really dumb but help me out bros
> been lifting since June 2016
> off and I'm like a jackass
> weight never changed still at 220lbs 5'11
> bench squat ohp at 135 135 75
> deadlift at 175

How big of a pussy am I and what advice can you give me?
>>
what's your routine?
how is your nutrition and do you eat enough protein?
how long do you sleep?

my bet is everything is utter shit and you need to sort yourself out
>>
Read the fucking sticky you lazy piece of shit
>>
File: UM.jpg (23KB, 260x402px) Image search: [Google]
UM.jpg
23KB, 260x402px
Lifting won't mean anything if you're not eating properly.
You haven't built exercise into your daily habit.
You haven't set a goal and used the visualization of that goal to push you along.
You are not going to make it.

Read a book, like pic related, and start doing something rather than taking random stabs at a Mongolian fish-trading emporium.

But you probably won't. You'll read this post and then get lost in your other tabs.
>>
Bro, if you're DL'ing even twice a week, you should be on 2pl8 within a month or two. You need to do more volume, likely need more protein and calories in general, or you're just lazy as fuck about your lifting.
>>
after a year of training you squat as much as i do after a month of training. what the fuck have you been doing in the gym? curls and ab work all day?

>what advice can you give me?
do a proper beginner program. SL, SS, reg parks, greyskull lp, whatever. doesnt really matter which one you pick, only that you stick to it.
as long as you are doing three whole body workouts a week and progressively increasing the weight on the bar each workout, you will make steady progress.
>>
>>41466132
Sticky.

You should do one of three things.
1. Do a LP beginner routine like SS, SL etc. CONSISTENTLY for at least a few months. Then lose fat while lifting for maintenance.
2. Diet and HIIT and/or medium lift until you lose fat. Then do a beginner LP program CONSISTENTLY for at least a few months.
3. KYS

Please be bait. Made me reply. 2/10. Sage in all fields.
>>
File: IMG_4191.jpg (81KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4191.jpg
81KB, 680x680px
>>41466159
Reg parks
Boxing 2x per week
Calories 1800-2500
Protein min 150g
Sleep 6 hours
>>
>>41466186
Ouch
I'll try harder fit bros
>>
>>41466296
Just from your vague routine and nutrition, it's obvious that you aren't tracking shit. 150g of protein? Really? I can't get by without 165g, and that's doing 0.86g protein per lb of lean weight at the end of a cut.

Read stickies, read forums, get yourself a real program. When you get serious, you'll make gains. Until then, you'll keep posting on /fit/ wondering why you haven't made gains. The info is there, you're just not acting on it.
>>
File: IMG_4248.jpg (37KB, 530x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4248.jpg
37KB, 530x706px
Glad I posted this
I'm a fuckin pussy and I need some motivation. Thanks famm
Here is a thank you
>>
>>41466359
Np, now enjoy your ban for posting nudes on a blue board.
>>
>>41466132
You're diet is probably shit and you know it. You obviously arent putting more weight on the bars. Lift more.
>>
>>41466359
delet this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.