[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get into roids? Serious question, I don't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: jm453.png (372KB, 238x573px) Image search: [Google]
jm453.png
372KB, 238x573px
How do you get into roids? Serious question, I don't even know where to start. Pic is relevant to what I want to look like but much smaller. I don't need to be that large. I just need to know where you find all the information on them and how you get them and how much for what goals and side effects per type etc.
>>
you will never come close to that.
>>
>>41464969
That's easily achievable you dumb cuck
>>
>>41465049
So you think, lol
>>
>>41464925
starts with excersising. that takes about 2.5-3 yrs to achieve
>>
>>41464925
r/steroids and read the wiki
also r/sst for finding sources.
>>
>>41465049
>>41465325

You faggots are delusional. Maybe you are experiencing your noob gains and think this progression will be linear.

Body like OP's pic is worth 8/9 years of hard training and dieting implying you have the genetics. Otherwise it's only achievable with roids.
>>
>>41465615
You dumb motherfucker, OP is asking for roids

Still roids just let you recover sooner
>>
>>41465630
>Still roids just let you recover sooner

They let do you do a lot more than recover faster.
>>
all you need to know about roids
>do testosterone enanthate for at least 1 year non stop
>inject from 400mg or 500mg a week, test e. you pin twice a week
>after stopping with the test you should do a PCT
>pct goes like this, tamoxifen for 1 month (look up on the webs for dosage), DHEA, zma and other test stimulants
this is the basic you need to know to achieve a great body in a short period of time
>>
>>41465678
No u
>>
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/653797-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-cycle.html
>>
>>41465678
That may be true but you don't know for sure or you would have provided other things is does to prove your point
>>
>>41464925
we literally have a general on this board
new thread right now just go and ask questions but read the wiki first faget
>>
>>41464925
/fit/ is unironically THE worst fitness board on the internet when it comes to steroid information and discussion bar possibly leddit/r/fitness and bodybuilding.com/misc
leddit/r/steroids, FitMisc's AAS subforum or GH15.org are where you want to go
weaboo incels a few months into SS that still think they can look like Zyzz naturally generally aren't the best people to go to for gear advice
>>
I know most people recommend steroids for people who want to read through their natural limit but what if you're pushing 30 and just want to speed up your progress to a nice looking body? Nothing huge, just something that looks aesthetic.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.