[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where my fellow herniated disc bros at? how has it affected you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Disc1a.jpg (26KB, 217x237px) Image search: [Google]
Disc1a.jpg
26KB, 217x237px
where my fellow herniated disc bros at? how has it affected you? are there any lifts you can't do now?
>>
>>41464317
woah, that's a big hernia. how do you even live like that?
>>
>>41464338
for you

[spoiler]it's not mine[/spoiler]
>>
>>41464317
I might have done some damage I have no idea

>hurt lowerback squatting and deadlifting with heavy weight and bad form
>I was young leave me alone
>lower back gets worse after repeatedly hurting it
>seizes up
>can't even put my socks on anymore without excruciating pain
>sad but I'm young and stupid and just bench anyway
>lower back pain for over 10 months
>learn of Dr Stuart McGill
>do some of his voodoo magic shit
>lower back goes back to normal in 2 months
>never been perfect but haven't had any long lasting pain since
>live life normally

I still occasionally do the voodoo magic, but very very rarely.

I never went to a doctor....
>>
>>41464317
deadlift xd
>>
>>41464423
What's this voodoo u speak of
>>
>>41465264
https://www.acefitness.org/pdfs/LowBackStabilization.pdf

I've recommended it a lot now, some people come back and say it cured their back pain, some say it did nothing and the issue was something else.

Try it for a couple months before giving up on it honestly. It takes a while to reap the harvest.
>>
>>41465294
Back stabilization exercises aren't voodoo you goofball. There are tons of benefits to doing that shit. For instance, it can fix bad posture.
>>
>>41465321
I thought they were prayer movements and the god of McGill healed my spine.

Are you really trying to tell me the birddog isn't to summon holy spinal gains?
>>
>>41464317
Tore one disk, herniated 2 others, doc wanted to do surgery I didn't go for it, I trained through the pain and 7 months later I'm pulling 615 again, my squat I have a harder time with since the injury, I can only squat 405 and even that is pushing it. My recommendation is to train harder than ever before, lifting got me feeling good, when I was still going to physical therapy I was eating norcos like skittles cause that shit hurt too bad still, enough muscles will hold your shit together right. Also if you wanna cross into the dark side a little test and npp made me feel like a new man.
>>
File: ahm_fhukken_dhhyeein_in_hehere.jpg (46KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ahm_fhukken_dhhyeein_in_hehere.jpg
46KB, 500x281px
>>41464317
>been getting upper back pain for 2 weeks now
>doesn't feel like typical muscle ache
>agony in my entire chest when I cough
>pain shoots down through my legs like fire when squatting
>>
>>41464423
My story was basically the same until the Dr part.
>slept with a neck pillow under my lower back
>woke up thinking I was paralysed, can barely move
>hours later start doing a weird stretch where I slightly squat pushing my ads out put hands behind me on lower back and stretch my lower back away from my hips
>feel 100% better in the matter of a day
>>
>>41465361
Might make a difference though, my injury wasn't lifting related, I fell 2 stories onto my back. If interested in the gear I can tell you what cycle I did, I was all natty starting but a buddy of mine turned me onto the joint repair of npp which seems to work just as well on the back
>>
To all my herniated disc bros, what does it feel like? Describe the pain. I want to know and be on the look out if I'm developing symptoms.
>>
>>41465394
Fire and knives in your back, at least for me, sharp and burning at the same time, fucking sucks
>>
>>41465394
it depends

when you just hurt it it feels like anon here describes>>41465407

after it feels like you have a knife in your back
>>
File: Full-dermatome-map.gif (110KB, 773x546px) Image search: [Google]
Full-dermatome-map.gif
110KB, 773x546px
>>41465433
>>
>>41465391
>npp
please explain.
>>
It took me over a year to not feel pain in normal activities. It only hurts a little if I bend over incorrectly now.

Exercises I dont do anymore: heavy deadlift + heavy squat.

Exercises I do carefully: front squat + OHP + one leg deadlift

Exercises I have to modify: I have to bench with a foot on the bench to keep my spine straight.

Exercises I do to strengthen my core: Farmer walk, waiter walk. glute bridge
>>
>>41465831
nandrolone phenylpropionate
It's a steroid, commonly used to add mass, I took it at super low doses as a therapeutic, took 200mg a week of it for 14 weeks and from about the second week in my back felt way better than I imagined it ever would again. You have to take testosterone with it as the npp will shut you down, I did 200mg a week of each, and I stayed on the test for a couple weeks after the npp just to make sure I didn't have any issues coming off. I wasn't gearing to grow faster just to recover and the shit worked amazing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.