[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to gym at 1am to avoid normalfags and have the gym to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: FJIMG_20170517_014208.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FJIMG_20170517_014208.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>Go to gym at 1am to avoid normalfags and have the gym to myself.
>Walk over to free weights.
>Deadlift set at 40Kg.
>Squat rack set at 40Kg, complete with pussy pad and covered in chalk (not pictured).
>Notice squat rack is set near the top of the rack.
>Realise we have a lanklet infestation.

Tl;Dr:
I've begun to spot Lanklet droppings in my gym, what can I do to sort the issue? Are they like ants, will bay leaves and bicarb work?
>>
>>41462646
>>Realise we have a lanklet infestation.
My dear sir, I think it's the other way around. Especially since you're slinking in the shadows well in to the night, only to come out when there's nobody else home, as if you were some sort of rodent.
>>
>>41462676
Mate, I clean up after I'm done.
I'm not the fucking lanklet scum leaving shit all fucked up, covered in lanklet juice and chalk.

At the very least rerack your shit and put away the pussy pad.
>>
>>41462676
>>>/Reddit/
>>
>mfw watching normies racking and unracking the squat bar by tip toeing dangerously rather than just bending down a couple of inches and using the next level down.

Are people retarded or is it some kind of ego thing because they want to feel taller?
>>
>>41462874
It's to get the ideal release point.
You want to just slightly lift with your shoulders to bring it off the rack.
If its too low, you add another movement to the squat and it's not as clean.

Best solution is to bring thin doormats (like quarter inch thin) and stack one or two to have a perfect release point.
>>
>>41462905

wat
>>
Update:
I have spotted a lanklet.

He has taken dumbells from the aerobics room and is practicing curls in the mirror.
>>
>>41463508
How do you practice curls? Is there going to be a curl day soon where we have to demonstrate our curl form??
>>
File: images.jpg (18KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 217x232px
ITT a manlet can't reach the barbell
>>
>>41463560
Well, the first step is not to steal the 2kg dumbells from the aerobics room.

>>41463587
>Lanket can't OHP 40Kg.
>>
>>41462905
>Best solution is to bring thin doormats [to the gym]

Now I've fucking seen everything
>>
>>41463643
Don't knock it til you try it.
Made racking the bar so much comfier, just walk it off instead of squatting slightly or going on your toes.
>>
What gym do you guys go to that permits you to jsut come in whenever you want?

I'm stuck at LA Fitness and I gotta follow the opening / closing times that everyone else does.
>>
>>41464536
>LA
Just kill yourself, LA is a fucking hellhole.

Just find a gym that has a card/swipe system - I can tag into mine using my NFC in my phone.
>>
>>41464536
Any 24 hour chain.

Is gyms closing an American thing?
>>
>>41465377
24 hour gyms become nests of homos diddling one another, leaving poppers and needles everywhere.
>>
>>41462874
normies also (half)squat a grand total of lmao0.5pl8, so tiptoeing isn't all that dangerous
>>
>>41465469
That's literally not an issue here.
We just have our gay sex in our own homes like normal faggots.
>>
>>41465469
Seriously?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.