[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does everyone keep staring at me at the gym? it's making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1487392569950.jpg (67KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
1487392569950.jpg
67KB, 630x748px
why does everyone keep staring at me at the gym? it's making me very uncomfortable. i'm slightly overweight, don't make noise and don't do any out of the ordinary exercises

just today a girl came to squat racks and kept looking at me for like 10 minutes. i then went to bench and some guy opposite to me did the same thing. he literally kept staring at me like i was a movie

this entire gym experience is making me feel like i'm some sort of hunchback. why can't i lift in peace?
>>
post pics
>>
>>41462603
they are happy that you workout
>>
>>41462615
nothing to see. i'm like any slight overweight dyel that has been lifting for 3 months
>>
Because you overestimate your own importance. Nobody is watching you, you are not important, nobody cares about what you do in the gym.

Just keep picking up and putting down heavy weights
>>
>>41462738
this
>>
I don't mind people in the gym but I have people outside of the gym.

Both gyms I've been at have the treadmills lined up against the window which is looking out to the sidewalk. people in passing will look into the gym and either make prolonged eye contact. Teens will just tease you and older people just try to gesture keep up.the good work or but either way mind your own business. Reeeee
>>
>>41462603
Peer pressure. Keep lifting.
>>
>>41462603
there is a sight difference beetween people that only stare at you and people that workout and got nowhere else to look but at your beta face.
>>
>>41462689

You are either extremely attractive, ugly or delusional.
>>
>>41462603
Do your clothes have jizz stains on them?
>>
>>41462603
>that pic
>>
>>41462603
I replied. Post punchline now pls. Include me in cap.
>>
>>41463240
>Both gyms I've been at have the treadmills lined up against the window which is looking out to the sidewalk.
Mine has the same, but the gym is on the second floor, so you get to wtach the view withoun't people staring back at you, they also have those tinted windows that you can only see from one side, so no one can stare at you.

>Feels good man!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.