[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wife went through heroin, MMDA and cigarettes withdrawal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 18

File: 1437070475176.jpg (100KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
1437070475176.jpg
100KB, 610x395px
>wife went through heroin, MMDA and cigarettes withdrawal 6 months ago
>gained 50lbs through the process
>got depressed over her newly gained weight
>hired herself a personal fitness coach to let her help lose weight
>3 months in and she told me she's having feelings for him but won't let anything happen because she loves me
>whatcanyoudo.jpg
>one month later she said she is wondering how would it be to have an intercourse with him
>i obviously said if that happens she can pack her bags and we will get a divorce
>today i broke into her facebook and i have seen she fucked him after all so i will pack her bags as soon as i come back home from work

what i wanted to tell you is don't fall for the personal coach meme and don't let your wives have one, those guys don't care about anything and will ruin your marriage given the chance
>>
>having a wife addicted to heroin and mdma

Don't think the personal coach was the problem here buddy. Sounds like your wife just has zero self control.
>>
Okay. Congrats on ditching your fat junkie whore wife
>>
you're definitely better off without her, I was going to advise you to get a divorce as soon as I read the first row.

better luck next time, bro.
>>
>>41462505
I agree with this
My gym owner also privately coaches women, and is always flirty as fuck
You never know what will happen
>>
Falling for the meme. You did this to yourself, should have have dumped her when she gained 50 lbs.
>>
>>41462505

Rejoice Anon,

Today is a GREAT fucking day
>>
>>41462505
>marrying an addict
>blaming the PT
He was just getting it wet. The fault is half yours for marrying an addict and half hers for hafing no impulse control.
Sorry for your loss if story isn't fake, better luck next time
>>
>>41462557

Also

Document the infidelity somehow and get a fucking lawyer NOW
>>
>>41462505
>wife went through heroin, MMDA and cigarettes
Jesus christ are you the same way?
>>
>>41462505
Maybe the red flag was Heroin and MDMA addiction. You don't think she was fucking dudes to support her habit?

Should have dumped her then. And then she gains 50lbs. Another time you should have turfed her.

Gotta be b8. Hide as much cash as you can now. Cancel joint credit cards after you funnel out some money. Don't let her know for a week that you know. In this time you can protect yourself, and get something out of it.

Talk to a lawyer before you confront her next week. Take care of your shit bro. Hide your cash. Rack or cancel the cards, you are both on the hook for half the debt so you may as well funnel some money to hide.

Cuck
>>
>>41462573
Thousand times this, otherwise you'll be getting fucked over.
>>
File: 1494616765423.jpg (236KB, 692x778px) Image search: [Google]
1494616765423.jpg
236KB, 692x778px
i swear like 80% of guys who get into PTing are purely in it for the lonely cougar puss, so i'm sorry to hear this OP but i'm not surprised
also let's be real it wasn't the PT's fault, she was gonna cheat eventually he was just the first easily available cock to sit on, so in a way it's probably better for you in the long term that you found out like this. if it wasn't him she would have prolly ended up shagging some guy at her work or something, and that could have gone on for YEARS without you knowing, all the while as your marital life gets worse and she sees you more and more as just a provider, until at long last she makes it seem like all the strife is your fault, files for a divorce, sucks you totally dry and rides the cock carousel into the sunset on your dime without you ever finding out she was the one cheating. i guess what i'm saying is at least you know the full picture, and got out on your own terms
good luck op, next time find someone for whom their addiction is you, not degenerate ass drugs
>>
>>41462505
>Marry an addict with no self control, no self respect and no self confidence who is dependent on and seemingly powerless anything that will make her feel good.

>Blame the trainer she fucked

Bitch was probably fucking around the whole time. Any idea how common it is for an addict to use sex for drugs? You only have yourself to blame for marrying that druggie whore.

The real lesson here kids is dont date a drug addict whore. And certainly don't marry one. Mentally stable girls may cheat, but fucked up bitches bring the odds way higher.
>>
>>41462576
no i am a personal banker, she was something of a high school sweetheart i lost contact with and wanted to save her when i met her again years after we finished high school
>>
>>41462573
OP, do this or you're retarded and deserve what's coming. document everything, call a divorce lawyer with a good rep
>>
>>41462607
>wanted to save her

never a good thing to do.
lesson learned.

GET THE INFIDELITY RECORDED ASAP
>>
>>41462607
>I wanted to save her

Well congrats, you saved her a shit ton of money since she got to use yours for however long you were together. Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>41462620
>>41462593
>>41462573
does it matter if i gathered the evidence by breaking into her facebook account?
>>
If you have proof of her addictions you can probably use that to not have to pay alimony and to get custody
>>
File: 1494799866247.jpg (143KB, 484x594px) Image search: [Google]
1494799866247.jpg
143KB, 484x594px
>>41462599 nice way of saying it
>>41462600 harsh way of saying it
but both are dubs of kek's honest truth
>>
>>41462505
>marrying a degenerate

I'm sorry but I'm not surprised she did what she did. Doing drugs and getting drunk every weekend is unacceptable past the age of 21
>>
>>41462633
probably not, but if it is an issue you can probably claim that you were doing it for her own good, something along the lines of
>she was an addict who's always abused substances and claimed to be clean but seemed really depressed nonetheless, i wanted to find out if she'd been using again
or something
>>
>>41462633
Good question for your lawyer who you should already have
>>
>>41462633
If I were you I would ask in reddit.com/r/legaladvice/

they get cases like these all the time, and legal experts actually answer in those threads for free
>>
>>41462505
>>3 months in and she told me she's having feelings for him but won't let anything happen because she loves me
kek
>>
>>41462526
This is the core of the problem and the conclusion you come to is not to have a PT?

It's unfortunate to go around becoming less trusting of others when it was your wife's fault from the beginning.
>>
more like dont fall for the wife meme lmao
good luck losing half your shit
>>
>>41462702
>reddit
>>
File: 1467366556823.jpg (88KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467366556823.jpg
88KB, 400x400px
>>41462505
>being on /fit/
>not personally training your woman

They will never learn.
>>
>>41462881
Yes. Certain subreddits are best sources of useful information online.
>>
>>41462505
>3 months in and she told me she's having feelings for him but won't let anything happen because she loves me

She already fucked him at least 100 times when she told you this. You probably kissed her lips while there was still bits of cum on her lips because she gave him a blowjob in the parking lot.

Whatever happens OP, do not take her back. Drop her stuff outside your door and don't even let her come back in your life again. She will try to manipulate you, she will lie. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>41462607
cuckold
>>
File: this.png (3KB, 369x166px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
3KB, 369x166px
>>41462573
>>
File: 200_s.gif (66KB, 448x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
66KB, 448x200px
>>41463053
It seems they are beginning to learn finally. It seems some of them are still demonstrating a capacity to think like rational human beings.

Very nice
>>
>>41462590
This. Extremely much this. Make sure you protect yourself real good before you initiate any of this. Given her history she will go out for you and claim all sorts of shit just to get what she wants.

Remember this. She is not your wife anymore and you must deceive her for a week so you can have your back clear.

Don't pack her shit, get legal advice now and I mean NOW. Let your lawyer help you with this asap and trust in your lawyer.

Gods speed my friend. Junkies and ex-junkies are not to be trusted so make sure you get every angle. Do not fuck her during this week, else she might claim rape afterwards. It will be tempting but you must under no circumstance penetrate her.
>>
>>41462526
Agree, you and your wife are low tier human degenerates
>>
>>41462881
>>41463001
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6b3taj/germany_i_have_recently_found_out_my_daughter_has/
>>
>wife is addicted to heroin and ecstasy
>wife got fat
>wife is now cucking me
>I think I'm finally gonna leave her, guys.
>>
>>41464091
that's a link with content.
do you have an argument to go with that?
>>
i just posted it on reddit
>>
If your significant other is spending time with men that aren't you then you're doing something wrong. No other way around this. Men aren't "friends" with women unless they want to fuck if the woman is even remotely attractive. Even average girls have guys that want to latch on to them given the chance.
>>
>>41464719
>wife is fucking someone else
>wow it must be his fault, he should have given her more attention

just kill yourself, you fucking cuck
>>
>>41464644
and you're now being told by multiple knowledgeable people that half of your shit will be hers.

congratulations, OP

she has cheated on you, and you are going to give her half of all your money.
>>
>>41464866
After reading some more of the thread, I would just find really good and smart ways to move all of your money away as far as fucking possible.

You said you're a banker. You can do this. Off-shore accounts, physical valuable metals, even bitcoin, cash - whatever works to keep her from getting all of your shit.

Best of luck
>>
>>41464916
I would probably register the accounts in someone else's name, though, if there is someone you can trust for some of the money. Diversify and spread your risks. She'll might get some of it, but definitely not all of it.
>>
>>41464866
If you really think any judge would award alimony to a woman who left social media traces of her infidelity then I feel bad for you. Any proof that she was responsible for the dissolution of the marriage would usually result in it being called off and maybe some assets being split perhaps (house, cars, etc.)

Now this is assuming she doesn't bring evidence involving the man and his infidelities.
>>
>>41465008
That's not what the verified lawyer in the reddit thread says.
>>
>>41465042
then you my friend didn't get a shitty lawyer
>>
>>41465042
>>41465008
>>41464933
>>41464916
>>41464866
holy shit angry cucks in that thread downvoting the guy just because he won't share his hard earned money with a whore that is his wife

absolutely hilarious
>>
lmao western (((culture)))
>>
>>41462557
This. Saved yourself the trouble of wasting more years on this bitch.
>>
>>41462505
DON'T DO THAT YOU FUCK.

Go out and hire a lawyer and prepare to divorce her. Collect evidence.
>>
>>41465008
It depends on what those traces are exactly. He has access to her account, he could've written the messages potentially. This on its own might not reach the balance of probability threshold.
>>
>>41465367
This is why you don't hire a lawyer who got shit lsat scores and went to some shitty law school for a divorce. You hire the best to avoid having to pay out the ass in the case.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6bk25x/usawi_wife_committed_adultery_and_i_have/

will someone please explain what's with the people practically DEMANING him to pay up, immediately discarding every possible situation where she would get left out of her share of gibs?
>>
>>41462505
You're completely fucking retarded OP.
>HER: "Oh honey, I have feelings for my personal coach."
>YOU: "Hey don't sweat it babe."

Fucking retarded
>>
GET HER ADDICTED TO HEROIN AGAIN

LET HER LIVE THROUGH HELL
>>
File: 1476481383663.jpg (43KB, 516x422px) Image search: [Google]
1476481383663.jpg
43KB, 516x422px
>>41462505
So, you didn't only put your dick but you wore a ring on a heroin addict?
You are such an idiot.
>>
>>41462505

you're a fucking retard for marrying a junkie whore. i'm not even going to read the rest of your shit thread.

kys
>>
>>41462505
Just make sure to compile the evidence that she cheated. Get a good Jew lawyer. Protect your assets from your parasitic wife.
>>
>>41465836
All he has to do is be like "honey, let's start over again in [state that has a real attitude against infedility]" and if that works divorce her after a however long they have to live there.
>>
>>41462505
Honestly, if this story were true I'd be blaming the husband for a portion of it. Who marries a fucking heroin addict/smoker and then allows her to purchase a personal trainer when everyone knows full well that personal trainers don't know shit. Then being a literal cuck after your wife straight up discusses fucking another man in front of you but takes no action other then telling her "w-w-well I'd kick you out!!!!!!"

Like goddamn dude you're a total fuck up. Get your life together
>>
>>41466042
Somewhere OP is like well I didn't expect this thread to go this way....

I've seen a few great women become monsters once they start doing that stuff.
>>
>>41464814
It's his fault for letting his wife spend time alone with other men you retard. And I'm the cuck? Get the fuck out of here lmao
>>
>>41462633
Not if it was left open for you to find, if you know what I mean.
>>
Lol she's not getting out of a pay cut unless she's dead OP.
>>
>>41462505
>wife
first mistake
>addicted to mdma and heroin
cmon lad
>PT
lmao

Anyways good luck op, i hope you dont lose HALF your things.
>>
>>41466113
Apparently he accrued 1.2M mostly during the 2 year marriage.

S K E P T I C I S M
>>
>>41462505
>your wife literally tells you she wants this man and you do nothing about it
>being this much of a fuck
>marrying a druggy
Haha OP is a faggot
>>
From what he wrote on Reddit she will get almost 1 million lmao LMAO
>>
1. Get her addicted to heroin again.
2. Get her enough to OD and die
3. Don't have to give up half your stuff
>>
>>41462633
When she comes home, tell her the trainer told you about it. Get her to admit it. Record all of it.
>>
>>41466095
if you get my hint
*wink wink*
>>
File: full retard.jpg (43KB, 560x463px) Image search: [Google]
full retard.jpg
43KB, 560x463px
>>41466141
One would think that somebody who can make that much money is not retarded, but

> married to a drug addict
> one that gets fat
> one that literally tells him that she's going to fuck her PT
> instead of firing the PT, just let it happen like the cuck he is
> now rages like a manchild thinking of schemes that will fuck him over
> she likely still gets half of his shit

The only way this can get even better would be her wasting the half she gets and suing for further alimony like that one case from the UK IIRC.
>>
>>41465388
implying someone who went to a top school would be doing divorce work.

nice dubs but you're retarded.
>>
>>41462633
OP it doesn't, also,
DONT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE.
OTHERWISE THE COURTS WILL RULE IN FAVOR OF HER KEEPING THE HOUSE
>>
>>41462505
Rip
>>
>>41462505
Leave some heroin out.
She will do the rest.
>>
>>41462607
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx49UgzHlxY
>>
>>41462505
>wife went through heroin, MMDA and cigarettes withdrawal 6 months ago

STOP

this is where YOU fucked up. Why would you ever marry junkie trash?
>>
File: 20170424_135455.jpg (94KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_135455.jpg
94KB, 318x318px
>>41462505
>>
>>41462505
>personal trainer
>fucks a married whore that's 50+ lbs overweight

lmao he did it just to make you mad

don't forget that women are a meme next time
>>
Welp looks like I'll never marry
>>
me and my bro do family law, you should definitely document her infidelity,but DO NOT try to hide cash. You aren't warren fucking buffet, and it is really easy to figure out where your money is at just by looking at your paystubs and your credit reports, which we will get in the divorce proceedings. The judge will basically dictate to you what you got to pay, and if he thinks your a dick, he will fuck you.
>>
>>41462505
>blaming the guy

hahahahahha

how about dont marry some fucking drug addict whore?? rofl
>>
>>41462505
This thread is further evidence that this video should be mandatory education in school
https://youtu.be/UGobXsmPx78
>>
>>41468821
Wisdom.
>>
OP, please listen to my advice. Do not react. Do not let her know. You need to save ALL EVIDENCE **NOW**

Call up a lawyer and ask for their advice. You need to have a case made and spring divorce on your wife without her expecting it. Do you want to loose half your things to a cheater? Do you have kids?

Listen, I fully understand you're upset. Think about how you'll look back at this in a year. When half of your stuff is gone and she's still banging her PT, you're going to wish that you stopped and handled things with more care so that you'd be the one with the last laugh. Don't let her know, prep silently, and pounce when ready.
>>
>>41468857
Made all the my new guys in the unit watch it

0 soul crushing marriages to a dependa harpy I'm so proud
>>
>>41468821
Just when you thought /fit/ was full of simps someone posts this classic

Don't save her she don't wanna be saved!
>>
>>41469042
Mah fellow person of dark skin color
>>
>>41466192
This. Then give me 1/10th of ur stufff instead.
>>
>>41468821
let's not forget this also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUclbHGhByk
>>
>>41469056
This now a life lessons thread

https://youtu.be/KUfzMDryA94
>>
>>41462527
Kek
>>
>>41462666
This is a smart approach. Sorry about your thot wife
>>
Nothing an "accidental" heroin overdose can't fix.
>>
Personal training is such a fucking scam.
>>
Can't you guys see that this shit is made up? It's clearly meant to bait responses by OP making up some clearly stupid decisions. Anyone who has spent a month on 4chan would realize that a post like this would only get negative reaponses.
>>
>>41469051
Yeah shit apparently this dude makes 500k/year, he should donate some money to /fit/izens to make the fittest gym ever.
>>
>>41465940
I was literally coming in here to say this. Also fucking lace it with something.
>>
File: giphy (31).gif (2MB, 352x180px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (31).gif
2MB, 352x180px
>>41462526

>having a wife
>>
File: anxiety breathing.gif (924KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety breathing.gif
924KB, 500x460px
>>41462505
you skipped women 101, lad. did you marry your first girlfriend? cause it sounds like you did.
>>
>>41462567
>>41462599
You're very very right
>>41466284
Sometimes you gotta burn yourself hard to learn a lesson. Same with dirty bulk, no amount of advice will stop you from doing it, you gotta fuck yourself up to get the lesson.

OP please read these two books so you lose your sentimental side and deal with this logically

Inner game and mental stability from understandign what happened
>The rational male - rollo tomassi
And read this to get rid of any lingering emotions you might have, a bitter pill to swallow

>The Manipulated Man - Esther Vilar
>>
>>41469369
most responses are constructive and positive while being harsh for a reason.
Go crawl back to your 4chan expert hole
>>
Holy fucking shit, what is the point of keeping woman around again?

The lawyers on reddit were brutal too, making it seem like it's all his fault and he just has to deal with it. My hatred for women has intensified tenfold tonight.
>>
File: smile.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>41462505
>fell for the women meme
>fell for the wife meme
>>
>>41471130
Well, no, they gave good legal advice. She's made a mint and he needs to cut his losses and just get it over with.
>>
>>41466348
You can make a shit ton of money in family shit tho.
>>
File: 1483605035359.jpg (323KB, 1000x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1483605035359.jpg
323KB, 1000x1554px
>>41471139
>>
>>41462526
Sounds like the husband was shit for letting her get into that kinda stuff
>>
>>41462505
Fuck her

You're better of without her.

Make sure you get proof of her cheating from her facebook or something. Shit will be handy in court.
>>
>>41471195
They are specifically barred in his state from taking infidelity into account when deciding asset split.
>>
>>41462505
>I married a stupid drug-addicted whore
>why are bad things happening to me?

Fucking kill yourself you retarded faggot.
>>
>>41471207
Wat?

Thats fucking retarded.

Where the fuck do you live?

Do you have kids? because if you do you're fucked.
>>
File: 1458542400677.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458542400677.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>41471141
HIS ONLY FUCKING OPTION WAS TO GIVE UP AND NOT FIGHT IT.

I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY.
>>
>>41471297
My brain wants to beat her head in with a baseball bat and I'm not even OP but the reality is that reddit is right, it's 2 years, she'll get fuck all and be gone from his life forever.

The "move to a state that will fuck her over and live there for as long as necessary" idea is my favourite so far but requires far too much planning.
>>
>>41462505
Why not just allow her to fuck her life up and OD?
>>
You married a junkie or did you push her into it? really makes you wonder about people.
>>
>>41465836
>reddit
There is your answer.
>>
File: golden lel vortex.jpg (1MB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
golden lel vortex.jpg
1MB, 1462x1462px
>She was kind of my high school sweetheart who i lost contact with during college, found her again after i finished it and decided i would like to save her because she was in a really bad condition
> decided i would like to save her because she was in a really bad condition.
>Everything ''we'' have is what I earned. I have a great job that is paid very well (~500k/y) and she never had a job for a single day in her life.
You did this to yourself OP.
>>
>>41462633
Doesn't matter, tell them she left it open and you glanced over it without meaning to. And seriously, don't be naive and think you can solve this like adults. You're at war now, get a fucking divorce lawyer TODAY and record everything because they're coming for you and the system is not on your side.
t. Lawfag
>>
>getting married to a junkie
>surprised when she cheats on you
you did this to yourself
>>
>>41470249
I like that gif, any idea where it's from? Thanks anon
>>
File: 1408006006755.png (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1408006006755.png
62KB, 400x400px
"in case of married (persons) there is (a punishment) of one hundred lashes and then stoning (to death). And in case of unmarried persons, (the punishment) is one hundred lashes and exile for one year"
-Sahih Muslim (17:4192)
>>
>>41466060
This. Me and my wife have ABSOLUTELY no friends of the opposite sex no exception.
Even explained to my wife having a personal trainer of the opposite sex can lead to weird shit. Told her to put herself in my shoes. What if I worked out with a cute cardio bunnie? She didn't like it and understood.
OP it seems you're not capable of critical thinking or conservatism so you got what you deserved bitch. You tell for the "naw man trust her and be open minded bro" progressive meme.
>>
>falling for the marriage meme
>married a heroin addict ashtray girl
the real problem is you
>>
File: 1360784240681.jpg (44KB, 712x528px) Image search: [Google]
1360784240681.jpg
44KB, 712x528px
>>41462573
this or you deserve to live life as a cuck
>>
>>41462505

Get her back into drugs, let her OD.
>>
>>41462607
Jesus. Never do this. You can't save anyone.
>>
You guys are all going the wrong direction.

Wife is a prior drug addict. Get her reacquainted with all her druggie friends. Invite them all over for a big party at your place. Then watch her leave on her own after she gets readdicted. Bonus points for accidental drowning in your pool. Divorce herror in absentia. Win.
>>
>>41462505
To OP and all Anons reading this. Another man owes you no loyalty. The bitch, however, does owe you loyalty. So if she cheats, beat the fuck out of her. Not the dude.
>>
>>41463001
that and you can find content doing a google search, unlike here
>>
>>41477260
He's a fucking nerdy ass banker. He's better off outjewing her and keeping his money safe
>>
>>41463053
>Drop her stuff outside your door and don't even let her come back in your life again

yeah it's not that simple when you're married
>>
>>41462505
lady and gents
gather around and witnss the world biggest cuck
>>
>>41462547
This
>>
>>41477359
It can be.

Dropped soon to be ex wife at airport. She Flys off to friends.
Let her drain lmao 1000 in bank account, close account.
Throw her stuff in car, tell her to come get, dump at her friends to deal with.
File for divorce in absentia. Agree to part ways with whatever is in current possession.
No house no kids... no equity.
>>
>>41462505
Have fun giving her 90% of everything you own.
Also child support if you have kids.
That said if you split peacefully then good luck.
>>
>>41462505
>wife who's addicted to heroin and cigarettes
WHITE TRASH JUNKIE
>>
>>41462505
Post messages
>>
>>41469085
based.
>>
Good lord, a literal beta provider
If not even /fit/ is safe from this, nowhere else is
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.