[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever break blood vessels from hitting a muscle to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170516_113415.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_113415.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
Anyone here ever break blood vessels from hitting a muscle to hard? I've gotten these where the squat bar lays at times. I was smashing away my pec minor today for mobility and got this mark. It's nothing to worry about correct?
>>
hemorrhaging it totally fine anon. You're body didnt need that blood anyway
>>
>>41461883
That's more so in between he brain.
>>
its just burst capillaries from the pressure the bar/pad seam/whatever on your skin.
>>
Damn bro you better quit hitting those muscles so hard. You are almost TOO big already
>>
>>41462050
do what now? any burst blood vessel is considered a hemorrhage
>>
Go to doctor. Skin isn't supposed to turn blue in that pattern. You have massive internal bleeding or something.
>>
>>41462277
Nothing bad right?
>>
>>41461794
Stop shilling your threads eeps.
>>
pretty gay looking tat.
>>
what the fuck is that drawing on your shoulder lmao
what a shitty tat, i wuld cut my arm off if i had it kek
>>
>>41461794
Don't mean to shock you dude but you've got like a snake on your shoulder or smth haha better call animal control
>>
>>41461794

That tattoo is fucking horrible. Not only is the line work shit, but they didn't even try to blend colours. Just an ugly matte blue. I hope you learned your lesson about looking for the cheapest tattoo shop in town.
>>
>>41461794
Thats a stretch mark my mans
>>
>>41461794
go to the ER asap, skin shouldnt turn blue like that
>>
File: IMAG0354.jpg (829KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0354.jpg
829KB, 1520x2688px
I always get these types of small round bruises towards the ends of the muscle

What are they from
>>
ITT: manlets who are scared shitless because OP has a tattoo. But don't worry sissies, he can't hurt you through the internets!!
>>
>>41463839
Ur body is telling u big enough need gym no more
>>
>>41461794

> Anyone here ever break blood vessels

Only when I get my neck bitten and vice versa when I'm having hot, steamy sex.
>>
trolling this hard
>>
>>41465541
I wouldn't be surprised if manlets had a higher a rate of getting tattoos considering they are constantly compensating for their manlet status
>>
>>41465192
Lucky for you, you don't have it!
>>
>>41461794
I broke a blood vessel in my finger while transporting dumbbells from the rack over to the incline bench. It sucked because I had to lift with a weird grip for the next week, but it healed fine. They're nothing to worry about. Mention it at you next doctor's appointment if you're that worried, they'll prob tell you the same thing.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.