[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Try to do an ATG squat without weight. >Just about fall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: id_like_to.jpg (65KB, 480x793px) Image search: [Google]
id_like_to.jpg
65KB, 480x793px
>Try to do an ATG squat without weight.
>Just about fall over.
>Have to load the bar up to LMAO 2PL8 to do an ATG squat and stay stable.

Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>41459630
shit mobility, the weight just presses you down in to position more. enjoy your injury.
>>
>>41459630
Weight pushing against your back makes it easier to balance.
Bar doesn't have weight is harder to control.
"Getting a feel of the weight" is something you hear often in powerlifting.
>>
>>41459682
Found the retard
>>
>>41459630
Yeah, you're a clueless moron who doesn't know what he's doing.
>>
>>41459630
>my form is bad
>I must add weight to fix this
Bud
>>
>>41459688
>"Getting a feel of the weight" is something you hear often in powerlifting.
Don't follow these fat fucking morons who can't even squat properly.
>>
If you can't do a proper OVERHEAD SQUAT while comfortably sitting in the hole then get out of the fucking gym and go stretch.
>>
>>41459711
Well explain to me what I'm doing wrong to cause this.

I asked the PT at the gym, and he says it's fine, but I don't want to visit snap city.
>>
>>41459802
>I asked the PT at the gym, and he says it's fine
You should be able to comfortably bodyweight squat before moving on. If you don't have the foundation, you can't properly build upon it. You're just going to develop shitty movement patterns that will need to be addressed at some point.
>>
>>41459819
I can do it no problem, until I go ATG.
I fall backwards, unless the bar is weighted.
>>
>>41459630
No. You're just not flexible enough, like 95% of the population.
>>
>>41459630
Nothing wrong at all.

Your mobility/bracing could probably use some work but a loaded squat is a different movement to an unloaded one. Weight distribution is a big part of this and obviously your center of mass changes when you have a weight on you.

There are many people who can squat 4pl8+ perfectly but squat weirdly when with <1pl8.
>>
>>41459730
more like overhead deadlift...
>>
>>41459836
Should I become a yogafag?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.