[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to Hiro we're allowed one meta thread per board.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 24

File: 1494889081800.jpg (338KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494889081800.jpg
338KB, 1366x768px
According to Hiro we're allowed one meta thread per board.

How do we fix the Reddit problem on /fit/?
>>
>>41457227
This boards fucking dead anyways. What does it matter were the shitposters are from?
>>
>>41457227
more like how do we fix the misc problem on /fit/. Seems like more and more of the cunts are coming here and shitting this place up
>>
>>41457246
You are the cancer killing this board, redditor.
>>
>>41457260
fuck off cunt I ain't no redditor
>>
>>41457294
>damage control
>>
File: IMG_9530.jpg (51KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9530.jpg
51KB, 396x382px
>>41457227
Same as what should to be done to fatties and non-whites: shame and bully them until they assimilate or fuck off. If you see a suspected redditfag, point them out and tell them to go back. If they are not mocked for their leftism and spacing then you are allowing them to infect us and contributing to the reddit problem.
>>
Dox every fitizen and send nuke at their place. Lets have a fresh start.
>>
scare them off with racism
>>
>>41457336

Reddit spacing?
>>
>>41457379

Yeah.

>Fucking Reddit spacing.
>>
There's a dude ranting in another thread about "this" and "underrated post". I think that 4chan would be a lot better if the admins threw that into the spam filter like "back to r.eddit". Any post that consists of only "this" or "underrated post" should be filtered as spam.
>>
>>41457246

reddit pls go and stay go.
>>
>>41457439
this
>>
>>41457379

Reddit spacing is a myth

Retards on the chans just 'call people out' on it because they disagree with them

People are more friendly on /r/cuckold jfc.
>>
>>41457449
run at me cunt. i dare ya
>>
/pol/ is way more of a problem. Anons have been complaining about reddit for years, truth is the place has not changed that much. /pol/ truly shits the place up, see the current state of /tv/ as an example
>>
>>41457439
underrated post
>>
>>41457439

You, i like you.
>>
>>41457227
Maybe just remind them that using "This" is gay. If they wanted this place to be like plebbit they would've never left.
>>
>>41457294
>>41457458
Stop pretending to be an Australian on this Mongolian carpet weaving website.
>>41457453
Reddit spacing is not a myth. It’s a
very real way to spot a Redditor.
>>41457460
>t. Redditor
/pol/ is what we use to keep fags like you away.
>>
>>41457477
The use of "This" is a misc thing, not a reddit thing
>>
>>41457460
Really I think the r9k posters are shitting this board up
I used to come to /fit for the squats and oats meme but the Chad posting and why are women shit are giving me a depressive vibe

They need to add a mental health general to the sticky
>>
>>41457494
>I'm 14 and want to look cool on the Internet. I know, I'll call them a redditor
>>
>>41457512
Yeah but there has always been that on here. There is a bit more recently though it's agree.

I've been away for about 6 months, coming back there are way more of the thinly veiled /pol/ threads, the sort of which you used to see on /tv/ (before they stopped hiding it). I think it is harder going for /pol/ here, mainly cos of how gay this place is, but they're clearly trying.
>>
there was a massive influx of redditors into pol during the election, now they've slowly filtered out and found interests in other boards
I want the to fucking leave. I don't give a shit about pol but here they are truly cancer.
>>
File: IMG_0320.png (8KB, 404x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.png
8KB, 404x358px
>>41457517
Only Redditors care so much when people are called out for the Redditors they really are. Everything good about /fit/, and 4chan in general, comes from being so different to them. First it’s ‘maybe we should ban the word “nigger”’, then it’s ‘maybe we shouldn’t have fat hate threads anymore’, then it’s ‘weight lifting is ableist and fascist’. If you give them an inch, they’ll take a mile.
>>
>>41457542
>>
>>41457472
Fuark haven't seen that in a while. Really chapped my ass there, George.
>>
>>41457227
we introduce a rule where we can report and ban people for being too reddit
>>
>>41457496
Incorrect srs
>>
>>41457227
be as hateful and contrarian as possible at all times like you're supposed to be while also being correct. otherwise you're just a faggot.
>>
>>41457628
this
>>
>>41457494
Reddit spacing is the same as 4chan spacing, you have to double enter.

>inb4 shut up redditor hur hur

Just end yourself.
>>
It's because /fit/ is one of the four gateway boards to 4chan. Redditors flock to /fit/ and have no clue how to be a part of the board culture because they're fucking retarded and don't take the time to lurk. It's been like this for the past four years at least. They don't have their joke or sarcasm indicators so they take everything 100% seriously. Even if they do understand that it's a joke, the only thing they'll contribute is a "This." or an "Underrated post." because they can't click their upvote button but need the world to know about their opinion.

To top it off everyone is incredibly self-righteous and arrogant because they read the sticky and all of the sudden have a lot more knowledge than they did before. They think it's the end all, be all of fitness knowledge and so they try to preach and instruct others when, in fact, they know the barest minimum and should shut the fuck up. The most outspoken posters happen to be the ones that have the most shallow knowledge about the subject. /fit/ has always been hot garbage, but at least it used to have its moments. Nu-/fit/ is just bullshit and circlejerking 100% of the time.
>>
>>41457658
This, but seriously.
>>
>>41457658
the other 3 boards being?
/mu/ /v/ and /pol/ ?
>>
>>41457658
So what? /fit/, /tv/, /b/, and /pol/?
>>
>>41457227
it's a chan-wide problem

Over at /pol/, we've been drowned by redditors. They've almost entirely hijacked the board. Even /out/ is suffering from an oddly new group of newfags which are more obnoxious than the /k/ommandos that normally come in to shit up our threads
>>
File: test.png (664KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
664KB, 500x633px
>>41457658
>the only thing they'll contribute is a "This."

Nah, that's miscers
>>
File: 1494860145075.jpg (70KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
1494860145075.jpg
70KB, 1024x734px
>>41457697
>>
>>41457227
Permanently ban all anime
>>
>>41457718
How will that help the reddit problem?
>>
Range ban all mobile phone IPs.
>>
>>41457708
top kek
this is exactly it
They've been on my board for like a year, and now when we tell them to fuck off they claim that we're some kind of targeted raid against "/pol/acks" (despite the fact they're not even /pol/acks)

All that said, redditors are much harder to spot on /fit/ than on /pol/.
>>
>>41457732
It doesn't. I just really hate anime
>>
>>41457751
They’re only harder to spot on meme threads. You never see Reddit-like shit clogging up /cbt/ or /plg/.
>>
File: 1494538889470.jpg (63KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1494538889470.jpg
63KB, 1200x675px
>>41457751
when they call themselves
>/pol/acks
>/fit/izens
>/v/irgins
>>
>>41457774
True cringe right there.
>>
>active moderation
>never give newfags any answers or attention beyond the two simple words "lurk moar"
>mootwo floods all boards with gore for 24 hours to scare away newfags
>>
seriously though, what happened to th3 'ch0n?
>>
/r9k/ is ruining this board
>>
>>41457581
the fuck is up with this paranoia that muh boogeyman left is going to take your internet rights away. everything good about 4chan comes from the loads of original content that it somehow spawns, loads being relative to everyone else since the oc production has dropped a loooot over the years, thanks to the way the website works. and just to educate your dumbass, before r/fatpeoplehate shut down /fit/ had fps, fat people stories, not fph, fat people hate. your wondrous fat people hate threads are from reddit. and moot filtered out nigger for a while too along with faggot and cunt and what not. if you're going to pretend like you've been on 4chan this entire time at least do it right. cunt.
>>
Spoonfeeding newfags is now a bannable offense.
>>
>>41457788
if you want to see pure cringe, you should see them referring to themselves as "Centipedes" on /pol/. It's in reference to some meme video compilation series of Donald Trump on Youtube.
Normie tier shit clogging up our boards

>>41457799
the last two options are great.
As for the first one, we all know they'll never actively moderate it
>>
/fit/ needs to learn to self moderate like /ck/ does. Retards are called out and then ignored. Non-board culture meme threads usually fall off of page 10 with a max of 3 replies. People can actually comprehend sarcasm and "funposting" so threads are actually enjoyable instead of boring "look how smart I am" competitions.

>>41457835
>centipedes
Explain this.
>>
File: IMG_0861.jpg (39KB, 700x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0861.jpg
39KB, 700x447px
Unfortunately there are hardly any, if any at all, people left on /fit/ that actually know what they're talking about. 90% of /fit/ is /pol/ gypsies and robots. Honestly, the quality of the entire website went down when /pol/ really hit it's stride. "Redpill me on how to lose weight. Why don't you have a qt Aryan gf etc." Before someone accuses me of being a Jew or SJW, or whoever the boogeyman of the week is, my issue with /pol/ isn't their political views, it's the low effort content they put forth. Also, the buzzwords they constantly spew are played out and predictable.

Move /pol/ to a different domain and put it behind a paywall. Been trying to figure out how to make this little yotsuba imageboard profitable? It must be your rucky day. Don't thank me, just make the check out to cash. Namaste.
>>
>>41457851
>Explain this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0

Watch the first 50 seconds. This is where they get it from.
From my understanding, the sound-bite comes from BBC-esque documentary on insects. For some reason, this "You Can't Stump The Trump" video series uses it as the intro to all their videos. As such all the redditors, who have migrated from r/The_Donald use it as some kind of name for themselves.
>>
>>41457869
>make it profitable
If 4chan pass users were allowed to shitpost to their heart's content I'd buy the fuck out of one. Complete ban immunity with the exception of illegal content and NSFW on blue boards.
>>
>>41457882
Jesus Christ that's beyond retarded. Maximum autism.
>>
>>41457869
Just be experienced enough to ask for advice in /plg/. Otherwise just read the sticky, noob questions are all answered there.
>>
>>41457929
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>41457460
/pol/ is is 4chans reddit recruiting ground. Edgy redditors come to /pol/ fuck that place up and invariably end up here or /r9k/. Also, kys, nigger.
>t. /pol/
>>
>>41457644
This
>>
>>41457937
Sorry for giving good advice, I'll go back to shitposting.
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (96KB, 495x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
96KB, 495x693px
>>41457740
What's with the phone poster meme? To not further exacerbate my forward head posture, I like to lurk the last hours of the day on the couch or in bed with Clover. Never seemed to be a problem in the past and dedicated apps exist now for years (Mimi, Chanu, Overchan, etc)
>>
people need to stop asking /adv/ questions and ask /fit/ related ones.
>>
>>41457929

We used to be able to ask questions to people that helped write the sticky.
>>
>>41457751
Brodolf, I can't go back there anymore. Nothings funny, no infograph threads, so many people calling others retarded for simply questioning the holohoax, the whole Trump cult of personaility thing that r/The_Donald imported along with themselves is pure cancer. I just stay here and occasionally go on /ck/.
>>
>>41458000
>/ck/
Is >>41457851 true?
>>
>>41457756
This is an anime imageboard, without anime none of the chans would exist
>>
>>41458083
/ck/ likes to act very elitist. They'll call anyone retarded. I suppose they take their shit a bit more seriously because cooking is a craft and unlike /fit/, people aren't doing it for self improve or for self-esteem reasons so it doesn't attract /r9k/ tier threads, but it's not unlike other slower chan boards. Lot's of shitposts, some gems and everyone's a know it all asshole.
>>
>>41457512

The sticky is shit and riddled with problems

I want http://ss.fitness to be linked in the sticky at the top. Most questions people ask are answered there.
>>
>>41457658
>To top it off everyone is incredibly self-righteous and arrogant because they read the sticky and all of the sudden have a lot more knowledge than they did before. They think it's the end all, be all of fitness knowledge and so they try to preach and instruct others when, in fact, they know the barest minimum and should shut the fuck up. The most outspoken posters happen to be the ones that have the most shallow knowledge about the subject. /fit/ has always been hot garbage, but at least it used to have its moments. Nu-/fit/ is just bullshit and circlejerking 100% of the time.

yes absolutely this, people who've been lifting for 1-2 years tops have no business giving advice, blind leading the blind
>>
>>41457546

Im public enemy number 1 here as I use reddit and /pol/

But I also put effort into my posts and research here and get shat on by idiots.

Example: https://desuarchive.org/fit/thread/41150878/

I think people need to support quality threads even when they are not useful to them, and need to report low quality threads with a single basic question.

QTDDTOT should also be stickied and be given 1000 post limit

Also people need to learn how to search 4chan archives. e.g. Go to google and search "site: 4chan.org/fit mirin"
>>
>>41458337
>Upvoted
>>
I don't like X.
If you think X should be allowed, you're probably from Y.
Fucking Y fags.
>>
>>41457681
I would say
>/b/, cause they are the most infamous board and every edgy kid who wants to be like le anonymoose goes there. Also, in threads about how people found /fit/ there is always fair share of posters who say the started on /b/ and then started exploring different boards
>/pol/, cause it's other 'infamous' board which has been talked about on many media outlets lately. Whatever quality it once had has been ruined since the last presidential campaign. Influx of Trump supporting redditors made it completely unlurkable. Unfortunately it should be expected that once they are done destorying /pol/ they will start exploring and crashing other boards.
>/v/, cause vidya are extremely popular hobby, and lot of newfags that came here for /b/ or /pol/ are going there once they become bored with their motherboards. Plus, it got kinda famous during gamergate.
>>
>>41457439
>Any post that consists of only "this" or "underrated post" should be filtered as spam.

I agree

I think that we should also give each post a vote system

You can vote on a post if you like it and thats good

But you can also vote on a post if you don't like it

If enough people "don't like" or don't vote a post it gets deleted

I like how you think!
>>
>>41458337
Going on /pol/ isn't necessarily a problem, its just that most /pol/acks can't post on other boards without without shitting them up with /pol/ stuff.
>>
File: 9895875387.png (56KB, 288x480px) Image search: [Google]
9895875387.png
56KB, 288x480px
Fucking cancerous newfags in this Thread.
This board isn't about hate or being cunts to eachother. Its about motivating yourself and the others to become the best version of a person they can. Its not about how big you and your mouth is, its about how big your heart is.
Thank you for reading my blog
>>
>>41458337

Also I meant to add: I genuinely hate the 'redd1tspacing' meme.

It is easier to read text when there is space in between the lines. Why do you think literally every news website does double line spaces? It makes it so much more readable.

There are people who will write a reply saying ">redd1tspacing, go back to r3ddit" to a huge informative post with sources. Its so low effort and shit
>>
>>41458412
Reddit spacing makes you look like a fucking retard. If you have problems reading 2-3 sentences of normal text you're literally brain damaged.
>>
File: IMG_4561.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4561.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>41457227
OP
Why do you create this nonsense in more than this board. I guess you have zero to contribute so a bitching thread is the only way for you to get a bump.

Have another one jackass
>>
>>41457658
underrated post
>>
>>41458397

Except the posts that contribute nothing like the ones that guy described are basically used as upvotes.
>>
>>41458337
Fuck off with the QTDDTOT. Most of the questions asked in there are either answered in the sticky or a minute long google search. Your thread got shit on because it is just dietary advice that isn't necessary because people can figure out buying rice and chicken breasts and broccoli in bulk is better and easier than fucking around with spices and garlic. You're right about one thing though, people should be reporting non-fitness related threads and threads that are only fitness related because the OP seems to think that asking one shallow, googleable question will somehow make a feels thread or race-baiting thread relevant to fitness.
Most of the garbage that's on here is related to any kind of public exposure 4chan gets or if some other 4chanesque site gets shutdown. I.e. /b/ being on the news a few times, gamergate for /v/, fathate subreddit getting shut down for /fit/, the_donald and the election in general for /pol/. Other boards haven't been affected as much as these boards but you can definitely feel that 4chan as a whole has shifted away from what it was and reflects the internet as a whole. /gif/ is much gayer, /vg/ is escapism, /d/ is shit up by people forcing their fetishes, /b/ is literal 14 year olds, /co/ is filled with apologists, /tv/ has no meaningful discussions unless it's about foreign films. /fit/ has the same few threads every day and people eventually out grow the discussion based threads after a few months of serious lifting. /pol/ shits on people with differing opinions. It's a reflection of the internet as a whole.
>>
/fit/ has lost most of its culture since 2011.

>No more beta/cringe threads
Used to have a 24/7 stream of beta videos that was popular
>No more /fit/ autism stories
It's mainly just autism now, stories that in no way relate to fitness
>No true king or queen of the board
Last one I can remember was Adie and that was what, 2013?
>No more OC
Recycled jokes from last 4 years, all the same shit, even CBT aren't OC, you see the same 20 people who actually lift posting as if it's a /soc/ rate thread.
>>
>>41458397
Your post has nothing to do with his post. Why are you shitposting?
>>
File: 1485672908204.jpg (202KB, 897x445px) Image search: [Google]
1485672908204.jpg
202KB, 897x445px
>>41457718
Permanently ban you. In all seriousness the biggest sign of a redditor is their disgusting aversion to anime
>>
>>41458452
>no true king
supermang will always be my king...i miss him
>>
>>41458436
What's the point of making this post? Do you find it funny or clever? I asked a similar question in a different thread but didn't get an answer.
>>
>>41457822
>moot filtered out nigger for a while too along with faggot and cunt
he did that to be funny you autistic candy-ass roody-poo
>>
>>41457227
anyone who uses reddit is delusional by default

its also summer
>>
>>41457869
it's quite ironic how the politics board is the biggest groupthink board too
>>
>>41457246
>whining about /pol/
if you can't handle the memes then neck yourself plebbit cunt
>>
>>41458507
meant this faggot >>41457460
>>
>>41458436
Dohoho watch out kids. We've got a dank meme king here!
>>
>>41458337
Kill yourself
>>
>>41458437

Exactly that's why I think we need a system to rank posts

It would clear up those two word posts in absolutely no time at ll!

>>41458456

And for example this post would be don't voted and hidden
>>
Paragraphs aren’t Reddit spacing, you Redditfag. Putting spaces after IDs and quotes is Reddit spacing. Reddit spacing – not paragraphs – actually make it harder to read when you’re only writing a line, or two, of text.

>>41458412

This is Reddit spacing.

>This is Reddit spacing.

>>41458412
This is not Reddit spacing
>This is not Reddit spacing.
>>
>>41458487
oh forreal? i know that, the point i was making is that filtering has happened you retard. i was attacking your slippery slope fallacy that starts with "maybe we should ban the word nigger" by showing you that it has been filtered out before and people didn't give a fuck and even still won't give a fuck if you say that it's being done ironically.
>>
File: 1491056289251.jpg (59KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1491056289251.jpg
59KB, 500x492px
The 'ch0n truly has become the place for all the cool kids to hang out.

How times have changed...
>>
>>41458553
For example, >>41458544
Wouldn’t that look better if there were no spaces? It’s a sure sign of someone who’s come from Reddit.
>>
>>41458553
Meant to reply to this anon: >>41458412
>>
>>41458544

You aren't making sense.
>>
>>41458470
this
>>
>>41458581
Its only because we're basically the only widely known site in the west like it.

Other chans are a lot less lax with cp shit so they could never be as mainstream.
>>
>>41458555
You must be autistic because everyone knows the filters so everyone knows what word is being said and no one is getting banned for it or in any trouble whatsoever
>>
Get rid of ___let threads
Get rid of porn threads
Stop racebaiting
No tfwnogf generals

Sexual health should be allowed if it doesnt devolve into pissing contests
>>
>>41458620
Please give me an answer. You are neither funny nor witty so I need to know your motivation.
>>
>>41458583

hmmmm

I think it looks fine
>>
>>41458646
downvoted
>>
File: breh.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
breh.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
>>41458643
>Sexual health
>doesnt devolve into pissing contests
>>
>>41458620
this >>41458645
>>
>>41458671
I have seen good ones about jizz stacks and elite shaolin fingerbang techniques. Most of the time it is people estatting weiners.
>>
>>41458632
holy shit you're retarded. my point isn't arguing about banning people that say nigger, it's arguing about you saying that they'll ban the word nigger, not the people using it. you're so fucking retarded, holy shit. go read the paragraph again >First it’s ‘maybe we should ban the word “nigger”’ >>41457581 . idiot
>>
>>41458646
You’ve been backtraced. I’ve called the cyber police on you. Consequences will never be the same again.
>>
File: 1491056437638.jpg (8KB, 241x133px) Image search: [Google]
1491056437638.jpg
8KB, 241x133px
>>41458722
>You’ve been backtraced.

h-how did you do it??
>>
>>41458675
Please give an answer.
>>
>>41458374
This. /a/ is the only big board that's not infested with redditors.
>>
>>41457740
There is literally nothing wrong with mobileposting
>>
>>41458374
>>41458374
>gamergate

I don't even know what gamergate is/was
>>
>>41458313
>people who've been lifting for 1-2 years tops have no business giving advice
I wouldn't say that. They have no business giving advice to the big boys who actually know what they're doing, but to a complete noob, you have valuable information. If no 1-2 year long lifters would give advice, the fucking qtddtot would be empty.

Also years of experience isn't the best indicator. Look at fags in the gym who've been lifting for years and still lift shit numbers and look shit. I wouldn't take advice from any of them.
>>
>>41458791
>damage control
You've been outed, Will. Fuck off.
>>
>>41458800
Is that you, Ethan? I recognize your IP you faggot. Where's my fucking tree fiddy?
>>
>>41457460
I agree, the nose dive in quality is much more dramatic when /pol/tards arrive.
>>
>>41457882
>BBC-esque documentary on insects
It's a song by Knife Party called "Centipede".
>>
File: dancing_sakuri_and_butcher.gif (271KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
dancing_sakuri_and_butcher.gif
271KB, 400x300px
>>41457439
>filtered as spam
It should be done like how /a/ mods are treating sauce fags, Keit-ai, and nipple posters, bans.
>>
>>41457460
Is /tv/ cool now? I think that's just a natural reaction to the quality of Jewish crap hollyjewed is pumping out to the goyim now. Music, television, news, film, it's all just degenerate and blatently obvious propaganda. When was the last time a movie as comfy as Braveheart made?
>>
>>41458719
>language is static
kill yourself retard
>>
>>41458758
>>41458457
because anime to reddit is a cross to vampires
>>
File: IMG_0181.jpg (355KB, 1400x2008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0181.jpg
355KB, 1400x2008px
>>41457227
Anime scares them
>>
>>41458932
They do have anime subreddits too, but they're heavily moderated hugboxes full of normies so they'd never think about coming here.
>>
>>41457227
>How do we fix the Reddit problem on /fit/?
kill all the jews so reddits populace doesn't have anyone to learn their faggoty beliefs from
>>
File: 1483593788129.jpg (10KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1483593788129.jpg
10KB, 231x218px
>>41458957
It took this fucking long for someone to say something so fucking obvious
>>
>>41457546
Thinly veiled /pol/ threads are everywhere though. "What are some (stuff relvant to board) where I can (/pol/ tier content)?" threads is the most obvious example.
>>
>>41458544
>Exactly that's why I think we need a system to rank posts
Fuck off. I don't want hidden posts, that's the dumbest shit ever. Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>41458981
>current year
>not being a 4chan nazi
never gonna make it
>>
>>41459004
>Fuck off. I don't want hidden posts,
absolutely
retards should be bitched at until they kill themselves or stop posting retarded shit instead of being ignored
>>
>>41457227
>reddit problem
I think we have bigger problems. Here's who should be banned in order.
>fat people that don't work out
>skinny people that don't workout
>people that shit post bad advice
>/pol
>/r9k
>reddit
The only reason /pol is higher than r9k is because r9k creates bad threads, but no one goes to them so they die quickly. /pol fucks up the best threads. Ive rarely seen a reddit user fuck up a thread. It's usually the people that try to "expose" the redditor that fuck it up. Feel free to revise and add to the list.
>>
>>41459024
Explain how Trump's two fucking goddamned scoops of icecream is related to this board you retarded fuck
>>
>>41458918
you're not even arguing the point anymore top fug.
>>
>>41457460
fuck off back to redddit
>>
>>41459033
That's how /o/ and /m/ do it and those are some of the best boards on 4chan.
>>
>>41459042
TWO SCOOPS C'MON
>>
>>41459047
>some of the best boards on 4chan
that is an opinion

>>41459053
>>41459042
>>
>>41458719
wow nice redditor meltdown there. did you have a stroke or are your greasy fat fingers too thick to have anything that makes sense come out of your keyboard?
>>
>>41457512
I think /r9k/ posters have become more toxic over the years, but we've had some pretty toxic ones throughout. The main difference
>5-10ish years ago: I will become hikki and lift and lift and emerge from my coccoon a beautiful butterfly
>last couple of years: we're all virgin incels haha right guys? Fucking CHAD who is anyone who actually lifts and works out and looks after themselves. Why no government mandated sexbot for me???
And that's combined with /pol/ to make this weird REI-like
>TFW NO PURE ARIAN WAIFU TO CALL ME PAPA
>ALL WHITE WOMEN ABOVE THE AGE OF CONSENT ARE TOO IMPURE FOR MY LOVE
etc.

/pol/ is by far the most toxic tho. I don't care about racist bantz, it's where you have groups of people trying to turn it into something more than a little shitposting at each other.
>>
>>41457740
this would actually be an improvement even if I'm mobileposting right now
>>
>>41458791
the vast majority of people will know a whole hell of a lot more at 5 years into lifting than they did at 2 years into lifting

obviously there are some people who are dipshits and will never know anything, but that's at any experience range and you can't really filter that out

also, oftentimes people giving advice to noobs are giving them poor advice that holds them back - on /fit/ this is mainly being volume and accessory work phobic and doing muh three bah fahve minimalist training
>>
>>41459053
>>41459055
It wasn't even related you retards. Trump never said that, nor did he had Piano's amount of scoops.
>>
>>41459041
>reddit
>not number 1
gb2reddit
>>
>>41459082
>It wasn't even related you retards.
> nor did he had Piano's amount of scoops.
yeah, my file name was a joke based around that fagboy
>>
>>41459082
>he can't even meme properly
Back to plebbit.
>>
>>41459076
>mobileposting on roaming
>This IP has been banned for breaking US law
>shitbricks
>>
>>41457708
/pol/ has really been a mess lately. All the redditors who immigrated during Trump's campaign don't understand /pol/ is not a personality cult. They advocated trump because he was the best optiom out there, that doesn't mean they won't talk about his fuck ups while he's in office.

I've never been to the_donald but just based on the name I can guess it's a circlejerk that won't admit a single mistake. Why would you turn politics into a fanclub what the fuck?
>>
>>41459096
>meme properly
Shitposting isn't memeing you stupid fucktard
>>
>>41459102
>Why would you turn politics into a fanclub what the fuck?

they're yanks
>>
>>41458409
this + underrated post

only newfags who heard about the "big scary 4chan" on their 9gag funny.co pictures think there's some requirement to be edgy and rude to post
>>
>>41459107
TWO SCOOPS
>>
>>41459089
I see you've revealed yourself.
>>
>>41459120
No homo.
>>
>>41457494
You retards literally came up with reddit spacing because you ran out of new things to complain about. I use 'reddit spacing' all the time and I've never even gone on reddit.
>>
>>41459081
Three bah fahves work tho.
>>
Fuck all you faggots. None of you can dictate shit. I don't get why you all feel so high and mighty when you yourselves are probably newfags. Unless you've been here before this decade then shut the fuck up. Faggots.
>>
>>41459156
I've been here for 13 years coming up this fall. I do not recommend it.
>>
>>41459156
>whaahahaha people are talking about things and I wasn't sent a personal invitation which triggered me because I never had any friends growing up
kys faggot
>>
>>41459143
when your bench has stalled doing three bah fahves, you don't keep doing low volume three bah fahves

you increase your training volume

every reputable strength coach (not mediocre Texan powerlifter who has never produced a champion) will tell you that higher training volume, especially for presses, produces better results
>>
>>41459194
When your bench has stalled you're either doing something wrong or you're stopping being a beginner. But I never bench much, I prefer weighted dips m'lady.

Upping volume or changing to a different rep range or a whole host of other strategies are all great tho for sure.
>>
>>41459231
yeah, the thing you're doing wrong is doing 3x5 an average of 1.5x a week for your bench press

it's piss
>>
>>41459247
My advice tends to be if you're feeling antsy and like you want to work out more do it. I switched everything up after doing a 3 day a week routine for ages after someone posted that squat every day book and progressed way quicker and faster and longer, but that sort of strategy don't work for everyone.

Ripp isn't clear enough or regularly enough that his routine is made to work for the lowest common denominator such as hard gainers or lazy inclined people (actual medical conditions aside). If you follow the program you will see results. But you could do better doing more volume if you are capable.

All that aside, I do miss where we'd have the THERE IS ANOTHER WAY threads where an anon would dump a massive number of GVT and old Russian routines semi regularly.
>>
>>41459041
People shitposting bad advice has been going on for as long as /fit/ has existed.
>>
>>41459483
Wrong. /fit/ is a board of peace.
>>
File: 1494675858647.png (75KB, 1229x417px) Image search: [Google]
1494675858647.png
75KB, 1229x417px
>>41457460
>SEETHING because his faggot board attracts zero people to it
>>
>>41459504
Truly I love /fit/. No homo.

And also
>tfw when /fitlit/ resides eternally in the ideal world of forms and has no physical manifestation any more.
>>
>>41457751
>>41458000
That's why I like >>/bant/
it's got all the memes and shitposting that /pol/ used to have without all that pesky useful information
And leddit fags largely don't know about it yet
>>
>>41459613
Then just stay there Tom
>>
>>41459062
fuck off nigger
day of the rope
>>
File: 1494784997750.png (35KB, 888x305px) Image search: [Google]
1494784997750.png
35KB, 888x305px
>>41458452

>No more beta/cringe threads

If you or anyone has a folder of this and wants to start a thread I would happily find some content to post. I got shit loads of beta examples over the years.

Beta shaming is as important to society as fat shaming.

https://youtu.be/dBo5-6WotEM
>>
>>41458553

But I've been told many times that this post >>41458337 is redditspacing.

Even if what you are saying is true, many people seem to not know it and just accuse any double line break as redditspacing
>>
>>41460161

By "this post" I meant "this post's formatting"
>>
>>41459115
this
>>
>>41457227
Reddit fags and teenager's that love forced memes and irony have ruined 4chan in general. The issue that is systemic to /fit/, however, is that this board is unless to anyone who has been lifting for more than a year. Anyone who is intermediate + knows what they need to do, knows how to tailor a program for their needs, and if there is something they don't know they know where to look for the info.

It isn't like /mu/ or /sp/ where seasoned 4chan users stay on the board to discuss. Once you have a basic knowledge of fitness and nutrition from /fit/ the board becomes useless and boring.

This leaves /fit/ 90% full of 19 year old 5'8 autistic skellies who came from r/The_Donald to /pol/ and now the election is over and college is starting again next year they want to try and start lifting because that is what r/TheRedPill told them to do.
>>
>>41460141

>>41460557

Wish granted
>>
File: IMG_3429.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3429.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>41457756

This anon is correct
>>41458085

You came to an anime image board and have either An appreciation for it or the foundation culture that established the chan altogether. It's been that way since the very beginning and will continue to be, saying "you hate anime" is a pretty good indicator of being a redditor.

If /fit/ really wanted to kill the redditors they could just go the /b/ or /pol/ route and start posting things like gore/redpill/unpopular opinion threads like the nazi thing until people that don't atleast understand why that's happened (newfags) will leave.
>>
>>41457453
I agree. Ive always typed like this and I have zero accounts on reddit.

Sometimes its just a good way to space and organize information instead of q large clusterfucking paragraph
>>
>>41459735
When this thread gets past page 15 I'll be free!.jpg

The old attitude was anything was up for fair game and most posting and a level of self aware irony. It's almost totally inverted now with a fair number of anons. If you can take it and give it I don't care, but it's annoying to see bitchasses whining about being insulted in a retarded way.
>>
File: 1486833259184.jpg (36KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486833259184.jpg
36KB, 600x800px
This board doesn't really have a reddit problem like some others do desu.
The biggest cancer right now is lookism fags and their "muh genetics CHAD canthal tilt beta low test incel manlet" drivel in every other thread
>>
>>41462040
>when you want to get revenge on the janitor for not fixing the disgusting clogged toilet full of shit
>>
>>41461091
This is the sort of bitchass comment I was talking about.
>>41462142
>>
>>41457827
Good. I lurked for probably two years before I posted anything
>>
>>41458515
>unironically defending memes
before you inevitably take this as an attack on /pol/, i just want you to know that the majority of memes are fucking stupid and 4chan sure as hell doesnt need any more of them shitting up the place
>>
>>41459523
/pol/ was a mistake
>>
File: tfw no g- oh fk.png (177KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no g- oh fk.png
177KB, 1100x950px
>>41457827
I wish this was true
>>41462481
same, what happened to lurk moar?
>>
>>41457658

Upvoted
>>
>>41457227
1. Post quality content and expect and demand that from others
2. identify and name supposed redditors and freaks from containment boards
3. ignore shitty threads and use sage, if you feel the necessity to post in them
4. lift and enhance yourself
5.?
6. profit
>>
>>41457460
>current state of /tv/

Nothing to do with /pol/, even back it its glory days /tv/ was a /pol/ training ground.

Your newfag is showing.
>>
>>41457460
need to remove ironpill shitposters too
>>
>>41457799
>gore flood to scare away people

I think i've seen this shit happen before

>tfw 11 years old when I saw goatse for the first time
>the regular gore images being posted
>rotten.com or some shit like that

and that's how nothing really shocks me anymore I guess
>>
>>41457365
Typical Jew talk
>>
>>41457453
Is Reddit spacing using a blank line between paragraphs? I do that and have never posted on Reddit. Maybe it's because I finished high school?
>>
>>41457460
I agree pol is shit and shits on everything that touches (kinda like a pajeet, amirite?)

But what happened to tv? I never go there.
>>
>>41457439
Underrated.
>>
>>41457439
This
>>
>>41457697
>tfw the cancer gets cancer
>>
>>41457227
>meta
Inherently a reddit word. If you want to whine, you know where to go, /qa/dditor.
>>
>>41457851
But there's a 400 point iq difference between them and us....
>>
>>41457869
End yourself Jew shill shillary gotard cucknog. Do you even dyel?
>>
LISTEN UP U KEKS.

The people shitting up this board right now are the /r9k/ lookism.net incels who keeps spamming Chad Threads and shit of that sort, as well as the /pol/lacks who keeps bringing up politics for no reason.
>>
>>41457882
Wait is this video making fun of trump or pro trump? I'm honestly not sure. Either way it's pure autism. Reminds me of 50 Tyson music videos, anyone remember him?
>>
>>41458400
So much this
>>
>>41458400
Also sometimes I wonder if there really are a bunch of people on pol or if it's just three nonstop shitposters. The content and blind ferocity is literally autistic. I don't mean that pejoratively. I used to teach special ed and pol seems like pure sped.
>>
>>41458446
>people eventually out grow the discussion based threads after a few months of serious lifting.
This is our biggest problem. I used to come on fit all the time but now I've been lifting for a few years I come on rarely. We need to figure out how to improve content. Sips memes are only funnny for so long (I.e., zero minutes).
>>
>>41457869
I've been lifting for quite some time. I dont need advice from /fit/, Im here for the memes
>>
>>41464313
Proof that /pol/ is pedoring central.
>>
>>41457851
Moot killed the self moderation culture across a number of boards way back. I think Hiro would be even more anti-self moderation.
>>
>>41458643
TFw no gf and actual sexual health threads are serious oldfag shit, ya dingus. The problem isn't topic but post quality.

>>41459102
I literally have not seen pol seriously discuss trump's flaws. And I'm a radical conservative. Either all the original poltards were converted or left it seems. Pol is 99% autistic screeching at this point.

>>41464572
Kek

>>41464604
Da fuq? Bait?
>>
>>41464706
/pol/ is worse than special ed. I go on there every so often just to go through a handful of political analysis concepts wrt some random thing that's happening in the news. Honestly once I had a little back and forth about the democratic process, and in the end the guy threw a hissy fit and claimed not to believe in democracy at all despite that being directly opposite to previous comments. You can see why they have enforced ids.

Thing is I would love a political board with a bunch of other economics and politics nerds going over current events and shit, like /a/ or /mu/ level nerd, but that ain't /pol/.
>>
Auto-block the following:
>thicc/thinn
>high test
>anything vegan
>self-improvement general
>"really makes you think"
>connor murphy
>manlet/lanklet/whatever-let
>face height frame
>facial aesthetics/rate
>sips
>>
be patient... redditors can't endure /summer/
>>
>>41464984
Agreed. Like sci and what biz used to be. Maybe they can call it econ since almost every significant political issue can be analyzed more rigorously in economic terms.
>>
>>41465029
>Ban all the best things
>>
File: c81.jpg (35KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
c81.jpg
35KB, 640x604px
>>41465654
>any of those things being good
kys right now
>>
>>41460161
It’s Reddit spacing for two reasons. Firstly, there’s a space after the ID of the anon you’re replying to. Secondly, there’s a space after like every fucking sentence. One sentence isn’t a paragraph.
>>
>>41464687
Fuck off retard.
>>
fit went to shit when le reddit came over
>>
>>41457822
>the fuck is up with this paranoia that muh boogeyman left is going to take your internet rights away

several countries in europe are currently in the process of signing laws that force facebook to heavily police its users posts for (((hate speech)))

it's not some kind of tinfoil hat conspiracy theory - not anymore. it's literally happening to other parts of the internet right as we speak.
>>
>>41457227
a thread not only worthy but praise worthy. the best kind of worth.
>>
>>41465029
Just turn /fit/ into a text only board.
>>
>>41465967
Nah. We still need shit like CBTs (as long as they don't devolve into tripfag shit) as well as form webms, shit for FPS threads, and so on as long as it doesn't turn into the shit I listed
>>
>>41457460
Pol is fucking stage 4 cancer
>>
Bad thing it is a loop, we can only improve /fit/ by improving it, Looking at its current state it is the quality content won't grow naturally anymore. It is uphill battle. Good thing the same quality can grow for sure, even though the intersection between lifter/sport practitioners and internet user is a small population, because these use to be faithful to things they like. So making /fit/ not shit can be a safe strategy.
>>
>>41464611
I agree with this. You time I read the words

"cope"
"incel"
"Slayer"
"Confident"

You just know your dealing with one of these loser faggots who don't lift and have horrible face genetics while sucking off "chico" so hard.
>>
>>41457460

>/pol/ comes
>Non stop spam
>Constant edgy shitposting
>Anytime anything even remotely related to race comes ups the whole thread gets derailed

Yeah /pol/ should get nuked. If you care that much go to a NATSOC rally so we can make fun of you for being fat virgins.
>>
>>41466304
t. Fat virgin
>>
>>41466559
Wow.
>>
>>41464923
No they arent
>>
>>41457705
saved
>>
>>41466667
Fuck off
>>
>>41466700
:( u don't love me anon?
>>
>>41466708
Y-you too
>>
>>41464739
That's what /fraud/, /plg/, and /owg/ were for. You need to develop the user base's interest in specializing in something like bodybuilding, powerlifting, olympic lifting, anything advanced that makes them come back. There's only so much you can learn about fitness when you have a passing interest. Is the average gym goer going to care about doing deficit deadlifts to speed up their main pull and maybe add 20lbs after months and months? Or are they going to care about how you need to triple extend with locked elbows to not fuck your shit up as an oly lifter? Look at /plg/ that's where most of the old fags are and if you'll look at the death of /owg/ you can see that people are leaving /fit/ over time.
>>
>>41459169
>Using "kys"
Ishygidigy ding dong
>>
I miss when 4chan wasn't so obsessed with the Reddit Boogeyman. I never even knew what Reddit was until people on /tv/ started bitching constantly about it. I don't even go to that board anymore but it's spread all over the site now until every thread is just boring Reddit witch Hunt. IMO the word Reddit should be word filtered to "help me, I'm shit posting!"
>>
its not even /r9k/. im a robot and thats a decent place. most of us just have anxiety disorder or some other mental illness.
the chadposters all come from /r/incel, sluthate, puahate or whatever
sure, there are chad threads on r9k but the majority of posters have some self-awareness at least, the people coming from reddit are actually autistic and you cant fix that.
>>
>>41458412
i've literally been typing like this for my entire 11 years on 4chan.

this is not a reddit specific thing and anyone saying so is either really fucking new or from reddit themselves.
>>
>>41457439
le top post, sir

one upboat 4 you XDD
>>
>>41458684
the only people who consider those threads useful are virgins
>>
>>41459523
I started phone posting after I got my first decent size smartphone + affordable 3g internet plan. Just because phone traffic increased (in comparison to desktop traffic) doesn't mean unique users increased.
>>
>>41466257

Agreed.

A nice muscular body/frame and a thick neck can makeup for horrible face genetics. at least its better than having a shitty body and shitty face genetics.
>>
>>41457822
They literally are, you stupid motherfucker
>>
>>41457439
Underpotated toast
>>
>>41467976
Is just a byword for something the anon posting it doesn't like. In the same way that anons used to post 'tips fedora'.

Mostly is just a lazy way of trying to dismiss whatever someone says and smacks of trying way too hard to look like an oldfag.
>>
>>41464538
Is mostly blacked threads, cuck threads, threads about trump (more specifically threads to insult whatever celebrity has insulted him recently) and other racebaiting stuff.

On the off-chance you get a thread about film or TV, it'll get derailed into something about race if there is a black person in it.

Oh, and threads about how Batman VS Superman is one of the greatest films ever made. I don't think they're even being ironic at this point
>>
The only thing that is gonna fix this board is if the mods actually start doing what they're supposed to.

And as for shit that seriously needs to die, there should be no more threads about:
>Height
>CHAD
>LaughingGirls.jpg
>Women problems
>The gym is a waste of time
>Random youtube fitness drama

Things that aren't fitness related should obviously not be posted either but these things are truly what is killing /fit/.
>>
>>41470019
>Is mostly blacked threads, cuck threads
Stop lying. Those threads do exist, but are nowhere near the majority, are posted by fags and are deleted by mods.
>Batman VS Superman is one of the greatest films ever made
Its the memes they like.

How new are you?
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.