[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one and why? If you know a better workout app or equipment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Which one and why? If you know a better workout app or equipment free routine please share.

>inb4 "Just go to the Gym"

I have severe social anxiety and would like to workout at home for awhile first,(using minimal equipment).
>>
File: 1491223061123.jpg (11KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
1491223061123.jpg
11KB, 444x467px
>Flame wallpaper
Dude. Find a body weight routine online and start with that dont fuck with this app shit.
>>
>>41456846
What would you recommend?
And it's a wallpaper, not a fucking tattoo, suck a dick.
>>
>>41456846
Real helpful fuckbag.
>>
>>41456800
Best workout app is probably ss + gomad
>>
>>41457000
no results on app store, wtf are you on about?
I've no idea what she + gomad is sorry.
Care to elaborate?

Btw /fit/ I'm 5' 10" and weigh 128 lbs
>>
>>41457052
ss*...
>>
>>41456800
>>inb4 "Just go to the Gym"
is it that hard? literally people dont care about you at all in the gym. theyre there to do their own thing
>>
>>41456800
>flame wallpaper
>>
>>41457107
fuck you
>>41457106
why the fuck do I need an excuse even? If I want to work out at home without weights, surely one of you faggots are intelligent enough to tell me how to do it.
>>
>>41456800
do you really think that if you do some shit workout at home for a while, you'll develop the confidence to go to the gym?

quit living in denial. just go to the gym you fucking faggot. i assure you, nobody there gives a fuck about you. they're there for them
>>
>>41456870
>>41456886
Go die in a fire, cuckstains, what >>41456846 says is what you should do
>>
>>41457143
see
>>41457139
>>
File: leg lifts.jpg (23KB, 1024x459px) Image search: [Google]
leg lifts.jpg
23KB, 1024x459px
>>41457052
>5' 10" and weigh 128 lbs
Spooky

Honestly just start doing these:
Pushups
Chair Dips
Leg Lifts
Squats (hold some thing heavy once these get easy)
Pull-ups (or chin-ups. might need to do negatives to begin with if you cant even do 1)
Supermans
Test and see how many of each you can do for a set then rest 60 seconds complete 3 sets of each exercise. Repeat every other day and try to add at-least 1 rep on each set of each exercise. Once these are all easy for you attend a gym and start lifting.
>>
>>41457150
alright, buy a pair of rings and work on progressions towards front and back levers, planches, handstand push-ups, etc.: https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

p.s. it'll take you years; you'll look really mediocre; just go to the gym; you are a faggot; flame wallpaper
>>
Alright fuckers. Post a better wallpaper and I'll use it.
I read up on GOMAD, sounds promising for me actually, might try it.
>>
File: best_wallpaper_720p_wow.png (114KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
best_wallpaper_720p_wow.png
114KB, 720x1280px
>>41457831
yw

don't do GOMAD without the SS part
>>
>>41456800

Go at midnight unless you're a normie than idk

Try home gym if you have the money.
>>
>>41456800
shaun t - insanity actually works, not just a meme
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.