[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weigh 145 height is 6' metabolism is fast as fuck any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: goldwhey.jpg (829KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
goldwhey.jpg
829KB, 1600x1600px
weigh 145

height is 6'

metabolism is fast as fuck

any recommendations for protein powder?

how often should I take it & how many meals should I eat in a day ?

also is it true working out in bursts in a workout is better suited for a leaner ectomorph build such as myself as opposed to slow & steady weight lifting ?
>>
Read the sticky (seriously).

1.5grams of protein per lb of bodyweight, whatever it takes to reach that daily.

Eat at a surplus, work out 4-5x a week.

blah blah blah, read sticky.
>>
>>41455518
Myprotein impact whey - chocolate smooth is the /fit/ protein
>>
File: myimpact.jpg (136KB, 1062x1500px) Image search: [Google]
myimpact.jpg
136KB, 1062x1500px
>>41455542
wasn't aware it went that in depth I'll check it out, but to be sure 1.5g of protein per Ib for me would be around 220-230 grams of protein per day ?
>>41455545
<-- ?
>>
>>41455627
Yep. 1.2 -> 1.5g per lb is what you're aiming for.

Also the whey you posted in you original post is fine, but there's plenty of good brands out there. I use the one you posted.

Also, look into Athlean-X on YouTube, maybe Scott Herman too (I like Athlean more though, better explanations). You can learn everything you need from that channel.
>>
>>41455627
Yes that. Also that's way too much grams of protein. It's suppose to be 0.88-1g/lb...

>>41455695
That's too much protein it's useless
>>
>>41455542
>1.5grams of protein per lb of bodyweight

what are you talking about? first of all, the meme is 1g/lb. second of all, it's bullshit. http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

if you eat/drink more than 0.8g/lb of protein then you're literally pissing money away.
>>
>>41455518
>metabolism is fast as fuck
pray tell how did you measure this?
>>
>>41455721
Eeehhhh... Yeah actually I have to admit you're right. I don't think 1.2 is out of the question, but 1.5 is probably excessive. I've just heard those numbers from a lot of sources. Honestly I've never felt the need to actually measure out my daily totals.

OP just listen to your body and eat what feels right, just make sure you're gettin your leans.
>>
>>41455721
Yeah, they're trolling You about how much protein. .88-1 g per lb is good for bulking. Also, milk should be a close friend. Chocolate milk made it enjoyable for me.
>>
>>41455784
just that I'm a pretty skinny dude & get hungry after a meal fast lol.. is there an actual way to measure it or ?

>>41455805
the thing about that is I'm satisfied with a meal like halfway through eating it, when I continue to eat it just feels like.. I'm eating to eat, you know ? there are times that I need to basically overcome this feeling & force myself in a sense, right ?

>>41455809
didn't think about choclate milk, I'll keep that in mind lmao
>>
File: piano.png (175KB, 302x297px) Image search: [Google]
piano.png
175KB, 302x297px
S C O O P S
C
O
O
P
S
>>
it's your choice between MyProtien and Optimum Nutrition Gold

statistically speaking, MyP is better, but the difference is pretty negligible

I'm a ONG user and I love it

up to you OP
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.