[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/, we all know the Archaelogist line for tinder,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: christianminglecom_coupons.jpg (135KB, 1920x768px) Image search: [Google]
christianminglecom_coupons.jpg
135KB, 1920x768px
Alright /fit/, we all know the Archaelogist line for tinder, but what do you say to sloots on Christian mingle to break the ice?
>>
>>41454988
How about that jesus
>>
>>41454988
follow your lord and saviour's example and let me nail you
>>
>>41454988
You know the story of Lazerus, well I got something stiff for you too.

Just call me Adam, cause I want my bone inside you Eve.

Dinosaurs aren't the only things with mythic bones.
>>
>>41455088
Fucking kek
>>
>>41454988
I'm glad that you love the cross, because im gonna nail you on it.
>>
ARE YOU THE LORD?
CUZ GIRL U RAISE ME UP
>>
>>41454988

Yeahh girls

Suck dick for jesus

#DoItForJesus
>>
>>41454988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP8gd4254ek
>>
>>41454988

Just call us Eve and the serpent 'cuz I want to talk you into eating my asshole.
>>
You must be made of water, because Jesus turned you into fine
>>
>>41455404
You know the human body is 70% water, but it looks like Jesus turned you into 100% fine
>>
With me there's always a second coming.
>>
Do you kneel to celebrate that Jesus has risen? Because my dick is named Jesus.
>>
I usually say "I'm an atheist. Does that bother you?" and start from there
>>
AVE MARIA

DRIVE THE SARACENS OUT OF EVROPA

SECURE THE HOLY LAND

DEUS VULT
>>
Are you my dentist? Cause i need you to fill my cavity.
>>
File: th(10).jpg (4KB, 159x91px) Image search: [Google]
th(10).jpg
4KB, 159x91px
>>41455460
>>
Want my forbidden fruit baby?
>>
Would you like to marry me?!
Who am i?
A man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.